It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gravity Hill

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
zzub, he triple posted the same thing...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
zzub, he triple posted the same thing...

I posted the same thing like bandit said. My computer was not responding. I must have hit the post button.

Anyway I am not annoyed with you. That's why we are here on this board. To make arguements, no?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Cool, I was just worried that I'd pissed you off, with all the empty posts (the same thing happened to me a few days ago here).

I hope I am wrong about the hill, it would be great to find some anomaly like that.

Regards,
Zzub

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There's one of these in Salt Lake City. Next time you go to this one take a bubble level and put it on the pavement to see if it's real. I did this on the Salt Lake one and, it was an optical illusion.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yeah I respect you opinion, BUT, you have to be there in PERSON. All this web stuff does no justice. It has to be a personal experience. I am prepared to have my bubble bursted....

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
There's one of these in Salt Lake City. Next time you go to this one take a bubble level and put it on the pavement to see if it's real. I did this on the Salt Lake one and, it was an optical illusion.

I think I've seen that one...I used to spend summers out in Logan, been to SLC a few times...

great idea on the level...or a plum bob

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There was one instance I saw on cable. It was where the cars supposedly cross over railroad tracks.

The story was that some kids were killed on the tracks, so they make sure everyone gets across now....from the grave.
I think it is relevant.

Anyway, they put powder on the bumpers and saw fingerprints, or what they interpreted as finger prints.

I am skeptical as always of it, but I guess you never really can know for sure......

[Edited on 12/11/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:24 PM
link   

The story was that some kids were killed on the tracks, so they make sure everyone gets across now....from the grave. I think it is relevant.

I remember seeing that, the kids got killed on the tracks in a bus. Really interesting stuff.

I'd like to see the video of this gravity hill whenever possible.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Someone already posted a comment about there being one in ireland and being there. I too was there on a bus tour and it was rather interesting because the bus driver actually shut off the gas and the bus began to move back up the hill. Was one of the coolest things ive seen. He did it a couple times to show he wasnt just putting it in reverse. They call it Fairy Hill and also the magnet hill. The story is that faeries supposedly push your car back up the hill.

Wasnt an optical illusion I can tell ya that much because I was in the bus while it was moving and ya can sorta feel when the vehicle you are in is moving.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I have also heard of this at the OREGON VORTEX. I would love to investigate this with my pendulum(dowsing pendulum that is) Shame on you for thinking dirty.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
ya seapeople. iv seen that show of the ghost kids

look at this www.ebaumsworld.com...

its long, so dont cut it off before the end

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by Dmsoldier]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join