It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: BOXING: EXCLUSIVE: 'Dynamite' Dean Phillips online chat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Good luck man, we are rooting for you

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
best of luck with the up comming fight Dean, though am sure you wont need it

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Thanks guys.

If you can't make it to the arena and aren't willing to pay for pay-per-view boxing then the fight, along with the whole card, will be shown live on participating websites. Webcasting will be provided through www.fightnight.com and can be seen on participating websites throughout the world for 4 pounds 99 sterling, roughly the equivalent of $9.99 in US dollars. Contact your favorite boxing website to learn more.

I'm all ears for a sponsorship deal.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DynamiteDeanPhillips
Thanks guys.

If you can't make it to the arena and aren't willing to pay for pay-per-view boxing then the fight, along with the whole card, will be shown live on participating websites. Webcasting will be provided through www.fightnight.com and can be seen on participating websites throughout the world for 4 pounds 99 sterling, roughly the equivalent of $9.99 in US dollars.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
There is talk of 2 possible opponents for this fight, and me challenging the winner of the main event when I come through it, which features Graham Earl v Kevin Bennett for the British & Commonwealth Lightweight titles.

TRD

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have to talk to Ben about the sponsorship again, see whats happening.

Hey how much would you want that fight against Kevin Bennett if he wins.

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I have to talk to Ben about the sponsorship again, see whats happening.

Hey how much would you want that fight against Kevin Bennett if he wins.

If Bennett wins (and I believe he will), then I will be challenging him to a rematch immediately.

TRD

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Will Bennett have to take the fight or can he duck out of it?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Great chat and some really good questions. Congrats on getting your fight and i wish you all the best.

Any news on this sponsorship thing that everyone seems to posting about?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Great chat and great news on the upcomming fight.

You stepping up on the training now?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Will Bennett have to take the fight or can he duck out of it?

I think it would be in his best interest to take the fight if he wins to prove to people that he can beat me proper. As I have firmly maintained, I was injured going into the fight with him so I want to set the record straight. i feel that I deserve a rematch, as the injury was obviously unplanned and not my fault. I'd worked so hard to get that fight and to have my chances ruined by an injury is not good.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speedfreak
Great chat and some really good questions. Congrats on getting your fight and i wish you all the best.

Any news on this sponsorship thing that everyone seems to posting about?

no news yet. It is an ideal opportunity for sponsorship as my fight is definitely being screened by Setanta Sports Pay per View, along with being shown live across the world on the Internet

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Terminator
Great chat and great news on the upcomming fight.

You stepping up on the training now?

I've been training at 80% intensity since the New Year, and will step up my training to include sparring and fast sprint intervals this week on top of what I am already doing - gym work and roadwork.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Thanks guys.

If you can't make it to the arena and aren't willing to pay for pay-per-view boxing then the fight, along with the whole card, will be shown live on participating websites. Webcasting will be provided through www.fightnight.com and can be seen on participating websites throughout the world for 4 pounds 99 sterling, roughly the equivalent of $9.99 in US dollars. Contact your favorite boxing website to learn more.

Is there any way you can get us tickets lol. That would be awesome!

TRD

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Dean, you get my last two Emails? I hope its not playing up again.

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by travy51

Thanks guys.

Is there any way you can get us tickets lol. That would be awesome!

I will have access to tickets if anyone wants to buy them from me. You will be able to pay me by cheque, postal order or through Paypal or direct bank tranfer and I will post them onto you.

I am not sure about the price as yet, but I should imagine they would be in the region of £30-£35. I don't know for sure yet though.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in buying tickets for this event, which will be in the Elephant & Castle Leisure Centre, London, then they should email me:

siminteractive@hotmail.com

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Dean, you get my last two Emails? I hope its not playing up again.

I had emails sent on 13th and the 18th. Before that I received one from you on the 10th.

I've sent you a reply to your most recent email.

Cheers

TRD

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Ahh ok yes thats the ones, just got yours.

Dean who are you sparring with at the moment? Whats going to get you focused for the fight or will it be just a formality?

posted on Apr, 18 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
hey Dean.

with your up-comming fight. is it hard to focus on things other than the match ahead? like, when your sitting down reading the paper, is that where your mind wonders too?

posted on Apr, 19 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Do you know who your opponent will be yet?

A boxing site i visit on occasions has your opponent down and some other fights that are going to be on the night?

How comes you havn't updated your site yet? I guess your busy training lol!

<< 1    3 >>

join