It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congrats Traitors.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The cards are all falling into place. Our dollar that has lost 30% of it�s value since we illegally invaded Iraq is about to take yet another hit. Opec is going to switch to Euros. That�s right the dollar will no longer be the worlds reserve currency. Why would the nations of the world do something so stupid to it�s biggest importer? They view us not as the beckon of freedom but a rogue nation. Parties over traitors now welcome to hard times just remember you brought it on yourself by supporting corrupt politicians blindly people tried to warn you.

Don't start the Republican vs Democrat # either both are just as guilty for this mess. They both signed over the war powers to Bush. They both voted for the patroit act. Not to mention the Democrats knew all along about the lies but never stood up thanks to their head traitors Hillary Clinton and Tom enabler Dashle telling them it was the wrong thing to do.

OPEC may trade oil in euros to compensate for dollar decline
Associated Press
Caracas (Venezuela), December 10

OPEC Secretary General Alvaro Silva said the organisation is considering trading oil in euros to compensate for the US dollar's decline in value.

Another alternative is to trade in a basket of currencies other than the greenback, Silva told Venezuela's state news agency, Venpres.

"There is a talk of trading crude in euros. It is one of the alternatives," the former Venezuelan oil minister said from Vienna late on Monday.

"It is possible that the organisation will discuss that, and make a decision at some point in time," he said.

Silva did not provide more details.

At its meeting in Vienna last week, the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries expressed concern that the US dollar's decline against the euro and yen was eroding its members' purchasing power.

Many OPEC members are Middle Eastern countries reliant on imports from western Europe and Japan.

OPEC decided last week to keep its target output ceiling stable at 24.5 million barrels a day. Saudi Oil Minister Ali Naimi said the decision was due in part to the weakening dollar.

The US dollar hit a new low against the euro on Monday, with the European common currency reaching USD 1.2276. The greenback is at a three-year low against the yen at 107.19 yen.

Oh yea I forgot AND THE BASTARDS DIDN'T EVEN LOWER OUR GAS PRICES. WE DIDN'T GET TO SHARE IN THE SPOILS OF WAR WE PAID FOR WITH OUR TAX DOLLARS!!! BUT HALIBURTON DID!!

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by DiRtYDeViL]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The party is over...............

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
30% of it's value??? Are you sure about that? Could you provide a link??

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The war on Terror, and Iraq is part of thatwar, is not illegal. Say it a million times in different ways, it does not change that fact.

As far as the Democrat verses Republican thing, you are correct. There is no longer a Republican party. You have a choice between Democrats and Republicrats, and positionally speaking, there isn't a quarter's worth of difference between the two.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
The war on Terror, and Iraq is part of thatwar, is not illegal. Say it a million times in different ways, it does not change that fact.

Iraq wasn't involved in terrorism this has never been proved ever. Show me the sources of your proof. I deal in facts and the fact is that scum bag saddam didn't have ties to terrorism at all. Also show me facts the Al Queda was behind 9/11 or that Bin laden isn't just a caryleton group assist. After all the Bush and Bin Laden family history goes back decades and they are both getting richer from the war on terrorism.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Is it my fault you were not attentive after 9/11, and that you do not remember that foreign intelligence agencies tied Hussein's regime to Al Queda?
Interesting how people will defend a monster a defile the good guys.
Whatever it takes to attack America in defense of itself, I guess

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The next time I feel the need to REALLY escape from reality... I'm havin' whatever it is you're takin'...

Please TRY to unfog your head long enough to remember there is an election upcoming, and filter the folly accordingly. There will always be propoganda - on every side. "Facts" of the moment are easily interpreted and reinterpreted.

Unfortunately, for the first time I am aware of, the liberal Democrats' desire (for regaining political control in particular) outweighs any semblance of the best interests of our country; their nonsensical railings against the current administration in general and Bush in particular nullifys any salient points they may actually have - they get lost - themselves becoming suspect, awash amid the multitude of misrepresentations, exagerations and outright lies being promelgated...

Has Bush prospered? Please elaborate... Bin Laden? same... as for 'devaluation'.... it is hyperbole.... G7 determines policy in advance, and you cannot truly devalue a currency that is part of an interlocking system of relativities. we have not had a standard to realistically devalue for many years...

On the following we DO agree: If there were any bipartisan rational discourse to be had publically, I would feel MUCH more secure in my liberty - as it is, we seem governed by a smattering of interchangeable stick figures - mouthing policy that is a far cry from the voice of the American people.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
BTW.... could you please quote SOURCES - not just the content of the article? It would be much more helpful. Someone profits every day from something... this is no evidence of conspiracy. Conspiracy infers collusion - and coercion. So I ask you - who is the 'THEY' the bastards, etc., you refer to? It would help to define 'them', so we know who to watch out for...

The US enjoyed years of unrivaled economic and military superiority until redcently. Was THIS a conspiracy - and by whom?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:55 PM
link   
It was heading down this road anyways...

In fact, it's WHY we invaded Iraq, not because we did. To increase our sources of inexpensive crude, by establishing a friendly to the US Iraqi government... We are hedging our bets.

Of course, it hasn't happened yet...it's just another alternative...an option that they are keeping open. However, I'd bet on it happening sooner rather than later.

Unfortunately, there are a few scenarios that could result from it.

1. (the best for the US, but also the most unlikely) We redouble efforts to utilize alternative fuels, to drastically decrease our dependence on oil....thus forcing a sharp decline in world oil markets. Unlikely, as many of the top people in government own a lot of oil shares....

2. (most likely) World War III, as the US invades other oil-rich nations in the middle east, under the pretext of the war on terror (which nobody is buying internationally, but it keeps the majority of Americans happy, as long as we aren't in a major recession). The severity of the war is hard to guess at, but it wouldn't be pretty.

3. (almost as likely) The US suffers a recession, but is able to somewhat compensate by converting it's reserves to Euros, releasing a large amount of the Federal reserve, and increasing production in both Iraq and the US, as well as ignoring environmental concerns of offshore drilling....eventually petering out the recession.

Unless of course, we actually manage to keep this from happening, like we've been doing for the past year and a half....

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Is it my fault you were not attentive after 9/11, and that you do not remember that foreign intelligence agencies tied Hussein's regime to Al Queda?

WTF are you talking about!!! No one has tied Iraq to anything. Our government used false information proven false information in its case to invade Iraq. You can't find any info Thomas because none exists that hasn't been disproven by our own CIA who admits Iraq wasn't involved in terrorism. You watch Fox news to #ing much.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I always wondered how a few guys in a desert half a world away could cause the most powerful nation in the world to attack them...Yet we attack their neighbors instead...makes no sense.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:40 PM
link   

As far as the Democrat verses Republican thing, you are correct. There is no longer a Republican party. You have a choice between Democrats and Republicrats, and positionally speaking, there isn't a quarter's worth of difference between the two.

Damn straight!!!!

I vote we clone John Quincy Adams.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i say we bring back Irwin Rommel and have him be president. hed be better than any of the people that are running right now.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
i say we bring back Irwin Rommel and have him be president. hed be better than any of the people that are running right now.

I keep expecting to hear a Moussilini-esque Iraqi quote on NBC any day now: At least Saddam made the trains run on time.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL

As I said, not my problem you were inattentive.

WTF are you talking about!!! No one has tied Iraq to anything. Our government used false information proven false information in its case to invade Iraq. You can't find any info Thomas because none exists that hasn't been disproven by our own CIA who admits Iraq wasn't involved in terrorism. You watch Fox news to #ing much.

top topics

join