It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At Sea, Underwater Sighting (Indian Ocean)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
Sounds like Captain Nemo's Nautilus. Very interesting report, i wish there were pictures of the object that was sighted. The oceans are a perfect to place to hide on this planet.

Yeah, I know. We did have cameras on the bridge on many occasions, but- . And then it happened so fast...at night also.

About the time it takes to read my report, is how long it lasted. There really was not much time to respond. As I write this and reflect, I do not recall even thinking about taking a picture. I was in awe as it ascended from the depths off the port beam- and then ...poof...off it went back down, a couple points off the port bow, after hovering beneath us for a fleeting moment.

I spent many years at sea- and saw much. Weather, meteors, bolerides, etc. Sealife, whales, whale sharks, much of the unusual at sea, I have seen. My last tour I spent 336 days at sea. I saw captains come and go that year...

However, nothing I have seen compares to what hapened that night, in the Indian Ocean. I am quite confident that, based on what I saw, there are at minimun, craft that we are not aware of cruising our oceans. Yes, it could have been a top secret craft of some type. Possibly in development or whatever. But the rate of speed that it ascended, and especially the departure, leaves me to question that thought. I am not aware of anything we have that could move that fast, underwater.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Why cant you use a sub in space again ???

Provided that you fit it with a type of propulsion system and reinforce (tin foil it) against cosmic radiation it should work fine in space.

Hey folks not sure if this was meant for me. But all I meant was that yes you would have to make adjustments for space but that technically a submarine is perfect practice for interstellar travel.

Spiderj

Wish there were more posting about underwater stuff, just fascinating.

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yeap Amazing, here is a small video about the Shag Harbour UFO incident www.ocean.ca...

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, very interesting shag site.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 23 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
Yeap Amazing, here is a small video about the Shag Harbour UFO incident www.ocean.ca...

This is interesting- My computer sound is down so it will be later before I can hear but I watched the video.

This pic is so similiar to what it initially looked like, as it came into view- the green is, amazing...the same as I saw. Photo is from site in quote above-

Thanks, Cardu- can anyone get the text off this video?

I cannot determine where this light is originating from viewing the video.

[Edited on 23-4-2004 by Journey]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I have read where there are underwater bases across the world in various oceans and one of the scientists in Corsos book 'the day after roswell" described the ships not so much as being ships of interstellar travel ...aka ...spaceships....but instead time machines....
i theorize that they are electromagnetically propelled and use gravity also in there propulsion ....i have also noticed the ufos ive seen in the sky are not able to stay completely still ....i think this has to do with there propulsion system and the lighting that is reported at night and underwater has to do with there propulsion i also theorize....they are pulling the finer energies surrounding the area they are in and it is showing up as the vehicle being lit up or to have lights on it .... i believe those energies they are using is what causes the vehicle to glow.......

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   
i been a wondering on such a thing as aliens coming from our planet all along , and the ocean would be a logical place for aliens to hide out. they'd have food and fuel resources. and they would be protected reasonably well from impacts from outerspace course this would mean that there craft would have to work underwater aswell as in the air and space.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
My father told me that when he was at sea one day he saw giant indentations on the water, as if large invisible bowl-shaped objects were just sitting on the water and displacing it. He said it made him very afraid and he ordered the crew to steer away from the area. The way he described it made me think of ufo's sitting invisibly on the water.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
well it makes sense, if millions of telescopes are aiming to the sky, it would make sense for those machines, ufo's or uso , or w.e you call them, to go down underwater for security and protection, there is no real way to search for aliens underwater, it would be expensive, and diffcuit, and government organzations probably wont bother, unless something realyl suspicous start's happening, and most of the time the government or governments know when something like this occurs, since i belive there is an inside deal happening between humans and a different race,

pS. this is my first post.

[Edited on 24-4-2004 by kaz555]

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It would seem to me that if we are going to make a concerted effort to colonize our galaxy that we will eventually set up colonies of some sort under the ocean, both for testing purposes as well as mining, farming and dealing with an over populated planet.

If they're there, we'll run into them.

I would think within the next twenty five years or so, not a prediction just a guess.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
It would seem to me that if we are going to make a concerted effort to colonize our galaxy that we will eventually set up colonies of some sort under the ocean, both for testing purposes as well as mining, farming and dealing with an over populated planet.

If they're there, we'll run into them.

I would think within the next twenty five years or so, not a prediction just a guess.

Spiderj
Transmetropolitan kicked ass.

posted on Apr, 24 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Transmetropolitan kicked (c).

It most certainly did.

Warren Ellis is a genius.

I like the new avatar by the way.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
"Why cant you use a sub in space again ??? "

Submarines and spacecraft are designed to counteract exact opposites in pressure extremes. Subs are made to resist crushing pressures from outside, while spacecraft (ones occupied by humans anyway) must hold atmosphere inside against the vaccume of space.

We could most likely design a double-hull craft with our current technology that would work in both extremes, but to do so without a clear and present need, would serve no real purpose. (ie: We have no use for a piloted submarine/space craft at the moment) Also, the state of our technology has separated the propulsion systems of these two types of craft, so until a propulsion is developed that works in both mediums equally well, we are stuck with one or the other.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
you may want to research a bit into a guy named bruce cathie. i read his books years ago but being hopeless at maths i have no idea whether he is onto something or not. you can read briefly about his theory here - www.psychicchildren.co.uk...

he did go into many uso sightings if i remember correctly though.

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Nice post man

Sounds like one of those experiences that you will never forget.

Got a few things I would like to ask if thats ok.
What was the atmosphere like working with the scientists? as you said they had their own areas where they worked, did it seem odd at all to you, or was it just like they had their job to do and you had yours and that was it. Its just work.
Also you mentioned it was strange that the senior came up to your bridge, just before the object appeared in the ocean. Do you think they knew something was strange in the area and he was seeing if you guys noticed anything as well, seeing if you had picked up something on your equipment, but he was not expecting the sighting that was about to happen, he was just curious to see if you had anything.

Thats it for now and thanks for sharing your experience, I never really thought to much on our own ocean, just that its big, cold, dark and their are huge sharks that like to have a bite on humens

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I'm not sure if you refering to the Shag Harbour Incident, 1964 in Nova Scotia. But if that's the one I'm sure a lot of info can be found on the net using Shag Harbour as the search word.

BTW: Great story above re the light rising drom the depths.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 16 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I remember reading about the following story a few years ago about a possible UFO crash at loch ness & they theorised that because of the depth of the loch ness that perhaps it is being used as a landing strip for some sort for ETV's.
Perhaps nessie is some sort of alien disinformation agent trying to take the focus away from the underwater ETV base.

www.lockness.co.uk...

[edit on 16-6-2005 by mclarenmp4]

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Journey

Fantastic post mate,

Its really great to read different types of experiences on this type of phenomena.
I'm in the military myself and I saw a triangular UFO in Australia, in full view of 100 other soldiers.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Journey

Great first hand account. I was reading recently Columbus and his crew saw a USO on his expedition and recorded it in his ships log a few hours before sighting "amerika" so you're not alone and neither are we. Also I gave you a star and a flag. If this doesn't deserve both I dont know what does.
edit on 27-4-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A good few years back now, just off the coast of a tiny little village in SE England; one evening my mum was sitting on a bank overlooking the sea from an old ruined church. From where she was sitting, she saw a very similar thing.
She described it as a light moving under the water.
The waters around here are far too shallow for there to be subs and even ships don't use the channel in certain parts because they end up banking on them.
I truly believe USOs are real, there are places deep in the ocean we may not ever explore, anything could be down there.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join