It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above top secret... Tee Shirts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
When will we be able to buy them?

Nice black shirts with cool logo's

Maybe a few hats too.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Download the logo yourself, and print it as an iron-on! Now that I think about it... it'd be a great way to make some money...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:49 AM
link   
On behalf of the Deny Ignorance Steering Committee (DISC):

1. Tees and other requested and desirable merchandise have been discussed at some length.

2. There will be no sacrifice in quality, no cheap and nasty downloads. Any stuff will be top notch and value for money.

3. Logistics are complex, and ingoing capital requirements are quite substantial, until the scale is right.

I would strongly recommend waiting for the good stuff, and not violating trademarks or copyright. Waiting will make for a better long run ATS.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Now I'd buy that for a $.
Well no I'd probably buy a TS for whatever they price was

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   
ATS tee shirts would be great!!!

lol Ats then your user name!!!

never know when you night bump in to another member

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
We'd also need a secret handshake.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yeah, I've been wanting one for a long time.

Maybe we could set up one of those cafepress shops?

www.cafepress.com...

It's really simple. Set up a account, submit your design, and they do the work for you. It's free to you too. They just collect a portion of the money you make to cover the materials.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think if there are ATS t-shirts, the proceeds would have to go to ATS. A fallback in case people stop clicking on the google links (which are remarkably relevant, I'd like to point out. Good programming!)

But if they were out there, and the proceeds went to ATS, I would own one, and I would probably have a whole bunch of christmas presents to be giving out

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ats just needs to license the tee shirt logo rights to anyone who wants to market and sell them as long as they get a cut of the proceeds. This would also bring more traffic to this site so there would be more ad click throughs.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I have to agree...any cost for a shirt. asala, great idea just incase we run into another ATS member.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I think that if ATS t-shirts were made nearly every regularly active member would buy one. I certainly would. Could you inagine walking down the street and seeing somebody wearing one, how cool would that be! You'd be like HEY!! has to be done

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Cool idea! Yeah, I have seen that t-shirt site before...great idea...

I'm up for it

-wD

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
There's the added bonus of giving all the spooks of the world an easier time spotting ATS members

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 02:51 AM
link   

There's the added bonus of giving all the spooks of the world an easier time spotting ATS members

Hahaha! Agents walking down the street spot an ATS t-shirt.. "FIRE FIRE !"

top topics

join