It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey if anyone wants to start a resistance ..

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith

Originally posted by craig732
Anyone who posts on this thread, or this board for that matter, should know enough not to use your own home computer to post stuff. You can be assured that ALL threads on this board are monitored by govenrment agents.

I've also got two words for you...

Animal.......Farm......

Right says a lot. Obviously true. Like this:

quote: kensfarm
If you want to start a resistance.. start your own political party.. remember the old saying.. the pen is mighter then the sword!

quote :James MeMahn
It is always a good idea to have the public on your side.

Though either way, seems suicidal to plan this on the web.

Oh look, dozens of black cars and jeeps outside your house. hmm......I wonder why? Anyone?

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Dudes, ya'll know these guys most likely will spy on you and most likely view these sites so they'll see this

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
OK, here is the deal. I started a thread the other day and got axed for some rule 12. Basically it was about finding out the real deal of ufo's. I understand the reasons now why it was banned. But it seems to me that THIS constitutes a double talk for letting THIS thread survive.

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
we need to inact new legaslation against any corperatocracy amongst the new ATS government. this will be the new world order. we can make rules governing the entire globe and any one who does not follow, will not be a part of the government and thus will not be privvy to the new set freedoms of socialscientologacy. i think thats the way to do it. no need for black vans we can do it all from here. just a matter of spreading the word from here on out, peace be with you!

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
we need to inact new legaslation against any corperatocracy amongst the new ATS government. this will be the new world order. we can make rules governing the entire globe and any one who does not follow, will not be a part of the government and thus will not be privvy to the new set freedoms of socialscientologacy. i think thats the way to do it. no need for black vans we can do it all from here. just a matter of spreading the word from here on out, peace be with you!

OKAAAAY........

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I am a mercenary. I am willing to work for the highest bider but once i am highered i am inchage. i can leave when everer i want. My methods are not to be questioned. are the any questions.

[edit on 3-12-2005 by The_Smokeing_Gun]

posted on Dec, 3 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneGodJesus
OK, here is the deal. I started a thread the other day and got axed for some rule 12. Basically it was about finding out the real deal of ufo's. I understand the reasons now why it was banned. But it seems to me that THIS constitutes a double talk for letting THIS thread survive.

this thread should be closed it might have the wrong people looking at ATS

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Smokeing_Gun
I am a mercenary. I am willing to work for the highest bider but once i am highered i am inchage. i can leave when everer i want. My methods are not to be questioned. are the any questions.

Please Leave

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Smokeing_Gun

Oh sweet Jesus, we have a right little Steven Seagal goin' on here now don't we lads?

I place money on you not being one, because to post such a thing in this thread is to cause a massive level of problems for yourself in real life. Except, if you are really Steven Seagal because nobody will mess with you.

I suggest you stop posting such things, otherwise people will loose a lot of respect for you and when you begin to post something worthwhile they will ignore it. Sorry.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Against inane and off topic discussion...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join