It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here ever been abducted by aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
This MORON BROKE a sacred covenant... he tried to suck people in under FALSE PRETENSES... You WILL pay for such laciviousness in this world!!!

Seriously, HE insulted everyone's intelligence with his TRITE attempt at BULL# and he should just GO AWAY...

He chooses to stay (shows courage or STUPIDITY if nothing else but I would guess he's another 14 year old lonely kid that needs direction) and attempt to stike up conversation... He's gonna PAY for a long while yet...

Just the way it IS...

PEACE...
m...

SO what should we do...

DO WE BANNED ALL THE INGORENT DEMONCRACKERS?!

Thay are also what you said above...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne

Jeez, calm down, we're just messing with him. No one said anything insulting, everything he's got so far he DESERVES.

And how exactly was he "punished" for it? He lied through like 15+ pages all told, which is basically spamming, and the admins are giving him another chance.
But as far as the members of this forum go, he has lost ALL credibility with us and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously anymore. Sorry, but 'dems da brakes! If you go willing lie to me, you have lost ALL my respect, and you'll be treated like the child you are.

You are NOT MESSING with HIM!...

YOU ARE BASHING HIM!!!!!

If you ingore me I DONT GIVE A #!!!!

I dont care if I loss respect in your eyes!!!

Anyway who are you for me to try get RESPECTED by you...

link   

but my freedom of speach i say a banning was inorder along time ago...

In his defense...DavidBieniek didn't start another thread detailing his abduction experience. He didn't (as far as I know) create another username and start this thread detailing his abduction experience.

My guess? He's between 13 and 17, and wants to be accepted by this community. He told us about his status at Dulce in order to get people to confide in him, and share experiences with him.

Granted, he did it very poorly. He used a first and last name for his username, and said he worked for a top secret base. I thought that was hilarious, and shared it with all my co-workers when I read it. They gafawed as well. When I saw TheNeo and someone else buy into it, I started to lose hope in this website. I mean, how sad, people so desperate to believe in something that they'll buy into that.

Thanks to Russian, I do have hope that skepticism still exists here to some extent. ALWAYS question, even when it's something you want to believe. But the fact that the fabrication was so poorly put together, in such an obvious attemt at getting people to accept him...I say be skeptical, but give the guy a second chance. When I was younger, I made stuff up to get attention, too.

The trying to be insightful Jungle

link   
Did I type the word "BAN"? No I did NOT... He's paying a bill that is owed because he PISSED his credibility AWAY by being a LIAR.

GOOD LESSON.

P...
m...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Jeez, calm down, we're just messing with him. No one said anything insulting, everything he's got so far he DESERVES.

And how exactly was he "punished" for it? He lied through like 15+ pages all told, which is basically spamming, and the admins are giving him another chance.
But as far as the members of this forum go, he has lost ALL credibility with us and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously anymore. Sorry, but 'dems da brakes! If you go willing lie to me, you have lost ALL my respect, and you'll be treated like the child you are.

You are NOT MESSING with HIM!...

YOU ARE BASHING HIM!!!!!

Anyway who are you for me to try get RESPECTED by you...

What?? I'm going to assume a language barrier...but...

When I said "you", i was speaking hypothetically. In english, it means I was using an example. Somone who lies to me has lost my respect. Not you personally.

Goodness.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Did I type the word "BAN"? No I did NOT... He's paying a bill that is owed because he PISSED his credibility AWAY by being a LIAR.

GOOD LESSON.

P...
m...

ok so what do we do about DEMONCRACKERS?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   

If it's any consolation, Russian, you've gained respect in my eyes. And here I thought you were crazy for saying russian weapons can beat american (lol I still do, for that reason
)

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

In his defense...DavidBieniek didn't start another thread detailing his abduction experience. He didn't (as far as I know) create another username and start this thread detailing his abduction experience.

My guess? He's between 13 and 17, and wants to be accepted by this community. He told us about his status at Dulce in order to get people to confide in him, and share experiences with him.

Granted, he did it very poorly. He used a first and last name for his username, and said he worked for a top secret base. I thought that was hilarious, and shared it with all my co-workers when I read it. They gafawed as well. When I saw TheNeo and someone else buy into it, I started to lose hope in this website. I mean, how sad, people so desperate to believe in something that they'll buy into that.

Thanks to Russian, I do have hope that skepticism still exists here to some extent. ALWAYS question, even when it's something you want to believe. But the fact that the fabrication was so poorly put together, in such an obvious attemt at getting people to accept him...I say be skeptical, but give the guy a second chance. When I was younger, I made stuff up to get attention, too.

The trying to be insightful Jungle

thank you for your respones...

link   
I am thinking Valuum would be a good thing for U about now...

Whew!

P...
m...

link   
WTFb is going on here? I guess no one has ever been abduced by aliens for real.

link   

Evil white people??

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   

If it's any consolation, Russian, you've gained respect in my eyes. And here I thought you were crazy for saying russian weapons can beat american (lol I still do, for that reason
)

thank you...

*blushes*

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Evil white people??

no they are MORE evil then EVIL!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   

What?? I'm going to assume a language barrier...but...

When I said "you", i was speaking hypothetically. In english, it means I was using an example. Somone who lies to me has lost my respect. Not you personally.

Goodness.

sorry if I didnt read your post right...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Whew!

P...
m...

who is Valuum???

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Whew!

P...
m...

LOL Springer...I work with a native born russian, and I grew up with one (he wasn't in the motherland for very long). But if those two serve as an example of the typical russian mentality...Valium is going to do nothing. You need 6 or 7 elephant tranquilizers
No offense Russian, I love getting into arguements with Dennis (My co-worker with a temper who happens to also be from russia). He's one of the few people who makes some good points, and typically when he blows his top I go have a cigarette. By the time he storms out to where I'm having the cigartette, he's calmed down enough to talk to again

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'd also like to mention, people, that while you complain about how evil this guy is, you are racking up the points for him by posting in his thread...He's going to start looking better than you vets if you keep this up...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:44 AM
link   
LOL WOW! That last comment killed this thread

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:26 AM
link   
~Well this thread seems to focus on Russian the most. I guess nobody has every been abducted eh? All well. Peace.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:33 AM
link   

LOL WOW! That last comment killed this thread

That in fact, assumes that we all, or anyone, cares a rat's @$$ about points.
Not saying there are people that don't, but I for one never even look at the "points" issued on this board, or even have an idea how many points I myself have.

Other boards have "post counts", and people try and determine their worth based on that.
But the simple fact remains that this guy spammed deliberately and deceptively through several threads and has earned the ire of most here. That will be remembered and be more meaningful all in all than points.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join