It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone here ever been abducted by aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I was wandering if anyone here has been abducted by aliens before? If so, could you please describe what is was like? I have never seen an alien and I have a lot of speculations, but I really want some first hand information, if you don't mind.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Oh yes, and what are the typical characteristics of aliens?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
i dont know DavidBieniek like you would?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I have! In fact, I'm an Alien, DavidBieniek! Yes, i can prove it too! Want me to send some pics to your email?

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by SevenZeroOne]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I was wandering if anyone here has been abducted by aliens before? If so, could you please describe what is was like? I have never seen an alien and I have a lot of speculations, but I really want some first hand information, if you don't mind.

Nope

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Saaay, aren't you the same guy who says you're a doctor at Dulce? Wouldn't you have more insight in this than the rest of us?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
ok this is just plain#!!!!!

you people bashed this guy for 8 pages worth of posts!!!!!

I know he did a really STUPID thing....

But # cant you people be MATURE????

He asked a question and you answer it...

DONT BASH HIM FOR THE....

i know now i will get bashed too...

WELL I DONT GIVE A #!!!!!

I think its wrong getting at a guys for s small thing he did wrong!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE # IS YOUR PEOPLES PROBLEM!!!!!

also DavidBieniek I am not for you EITHER!!!!

You did a STUPID thing...

But you already got punished for it....

SO WHY DO YOU PEOPLE PUNISH HIM EVEN MORE!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:42 PM
link   
nah. Better not.

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by beergoggles]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Russian, I'm assuming you're talking about the Dulce thing. For your info, I read the first 3 posts of that and dropped it. It wasn't until I read this one that the names suddenly connected and I had to say something.

On the other thread, I only got as far as TheNeo's post, and it sounded like people were believeing him. I shook my head and didn't comment, and didn't realize that was what was happening on the other post. If I had known that, I probably (although not assuradly) wouldn't have bothered with my last post here. But not knowing that, I felt an obligation to say something.

Sorry for beating a dead horse into the ground, but on my first glance, it was galloping free in a valley

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:44 PM
link   
hell, hes the stupid one, if i were him i woulkd have changed my name and made a new email address and not lie about anything again

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Russian, I'm assuming you're talking about the Dulce thing. For your info, I read the first 3 posts of that and dropped it. It wasn't until I read this one that the names suddenly connected and I had to say something.

On the other thread, I only got as far as TheNeo's post, and it sounded like people were believeing him. I shook my head and didn't comment, and didn't realize that was what was happening on the other post. If I had known that, I probably (although not assuradly) wouldn't have bothered with my last post here. But not knowing that, I felt an obligation to say something.

Sorry for beating a dead horse into the ground, but on my first glance, it was galloping free in a valley

I am not talking only ABOUT YOU!!!

look at the other thread its FULL OF BASHING!!!!!!

It ok to bash ones...

But continuos bashing is STUPID!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
If that's the case, I see no reason to bother with the other thread. I came to this website to expand my limited way of thinking. Sure, I think some of you are way out there, but I know that I'm living in a little world, because the big one may be too much for me to take. Now it's time to break out of that little world, and see what's really out there, crack pot or not (ex. see the Time Cube thread).

I don't want to read a bunch of people bash another for...what's it at now, 110 times?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
hell, hes the stupid one, if i were him i woulkd have changed my name and made a new email address and not lie about anything again

Ok he lied but them me...

DO YOU NOT LIE????!!!!

Like it says in the Bible...

The one with no sins throw the rock first...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   

If that's the case, I see no reason to bother with the other thread. I came to this website to expand my limited way of thinking. Sure, I think some of you are way out there, but I know that I'm living in a little world, because the big one may be too much for me to take. Now it's time to break out of that little world, and see what's really out there, crack pot or not (ex. see the Time Cube thread).

I don't want to read a bunch of people bash another for...what's it at now, 110 times?

thank you at least ONE person UNDERSTANDS!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

Like it says in the Bible...

The one with no sins throw the rock first...

LOL Have you been reading some of my posts in the Religous section? I don't mean to throw the first stone, but rather to be the one to bring it to Jesus's attention, maybe for the sake of attonement.

...Ok, I'm not that good. I wish that I was. I was throwing a stone to make people see, but the excuse is nothing. I did throw a stone.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
blah? yes white lies here and there but #!!

lets stop this, i never should have posted here at all.

but my freedom of speach i say a banning was inorder along time ago...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This MORON BROKE a sacred covenant... he tried to suck people in under FALSE PRETENSES... You WILL pay for such laciviousness in this world!!!

Seriously, HE insulted everyone's intelligence with his TRITE attempt at BULL# and he should just GO AWAY...

He chooses to stay (shows courage or STUPIDITY if nothing else but I would guess he's another 14 year old lonely kid that needs direction) and attempt to stike up conversation... He's gonna PAY for a long while yet...

Just the way it IS...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   

LOL Have you been reading some of my posts in the Religous section? I don't mean to throw the first stone, but rather to be the one to bring it to Jesus's attention, maybe for the sake of attonement.

...Ok, I'm not that good. I wish that I was. I was throwing a stone to make people see, but the excuse is nothing. I did throw a stone.

accualy i post in that forum too..

I read Bible like EVERYDAY...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
blah? yes white lies here and there but #!!

lets stop this, i never should have posted here at all.

but my freedom of speach i say a banning was inorder along time ago...

Would you want to get BANNED for a LIE!!!!!

who are you to JUDGE?!?!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian
ok this is just plain#!!!!!

you people bashed this guy for 8 pages worth of posts!!!!!

I know he did a really STUPID thing....

But # cant you people be MATURE????

He asked a question and you answer it...

DONT BASH HIM FOR THE....

i know now i will get bashed too...

WELL I DONT GIVE A #!!!!!

I think its wrong getting at a guys for s small thing he did wrong!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE # IS YOUR PEOPLES PROBLEM!!!!!

also DavidBieniek I am not for you EITHER!!!!

You did a STUPID thing...

But you already got punished for it....

SO WHY DO YOU PEOPLE PUNISH HIM EVEN MORE!!!!!!

Jeez, calm down, we're just messing with him. No one said anything insulting, everything he's got so far he DESERVES.

And how exactly was he "punished" for it? He lied through like 15+ pages all told, which is basically spamming, and the admins are giving him another chance.
But as far as the members of this forum go, he has lost ALL credibility with us and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously anymore. Sorry, but 'dems da brakes! If you go willing lie to me, you have lost ALL my respect, and you'll be treated like the child you are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join