It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel Talks About Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I was watching the history channel last night and they were talking about how they were getting rid of items by burning it. There were a few employees that reported they had some diesease and it cracked open their skin and bled and Area 51 wouldnt tell them what chemicals they were exposed too

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Yes, I heard about this story awhile back. Didn't the government have to admit to the base's existence / the nature of that specific incident after the employees filed lwasuits against the America governemt? Thats what I remember hearing but I never found out what came of all of it. Hummm...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Yes your correct i thought it was new,sorry

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Thats fine, I was just seeing wether or not you knew the full story. I think I will find more info about this.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That episode has been shown a few times.I saw it too.One of the mens name that died was Robert Frost.He had toxic poisoning but because of the security agreement that's required to sign doctors couldnt get information to treat whatever he was suffering from.I bet all this new technology is gonna have a human price behind it if it is ever exposed.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah They Had To Tell Them That It Exists Then One Second Later It Showed A Sign Saying Secret Base It Was Hilarious

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yep...I'm sure the gov't didn't put up the secret base sign....lol.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Maybe It Was Just There For The Photo I Guess

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
~Yea I watched it last night too. I like those new sat. photos they have of the base. The government probably denies knowledge of area 51's existance because the name of the base isn't called area 51. The base is known as Dreamland to the public and area 51 is simply the huge part of land that the base sits on. I guess they wanted us to be more specific. But Clinton already acknowleged the existance a few years back?
Correct me if im wrong.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Well the government essentially had to accept it's existence ever since way back in the 1968 when the first satalite photos were taken of the base.

I also saw an incredible photo recently of Area 51 apprently also from the 60's....

I think the photo looks almost computer generated. what do you guys think?

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by earthtone]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
~Hmmm. Can't see your pic Earthtone. Just the beloved little red X box.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:50 PM
link   
i also cant see the pic....only that blessed little box with the red x over it

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
how annoying.I uploaded the picture to my uploads and it still wouldn't show either. I will give you the link, its definately worth a look.

click here

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone
how annoying.I uploaded the picture to my uploads and it still wouldn't show either. I will give you the link, its definately worth a look.

click here

~The link be forbidden my fellow Earthtone.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Yes i think it was sirrosis of the liver and didn't they take out law suites against the Government for that?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Yes, great show. I would love to get the guy in the army camos, patch of a man looking at UFO's thats tight. He was also talking about people who went out in the desert for days at a time on lawnchairs and would see many UFO's.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:00 AM
link   
try this link for the picture....

Third time lucky...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I liked the part that they are supposedly in a lawsuit with nasa to release documents about a dead employee. he was part of one of those operations moonbase or moondust.
does anyone know details on that issue?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowMan
I was watching the history channel last night and they were talking about how they were getting rid of items by burning it. There were a few employees that reported they had some diesease and it cracked open their skin and bled and Area 51 wouldnt tell them what chemicals they were exposed too

Yes, I have also seen this. they said that the employees took them to court and the main area 51 guys denied area 51 existed, even though you can see it from outside the gate. Typical CIA response.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join