It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this what we're doing in Iraq? (mature audiences only)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
informationclearinghouse.info...

So, now we have come to this? I thought we were liberators. I knew it was all a LIE.

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Perception....and what one wishes to see and percieve what one wishes not to see or percieve.......
BTW...whats the story behind what you wish people to "percieve".....I see you failed to reveal that other than what the video title implies.....
How Democratish of you....
The good far outweighs the bad.
Dean will get trounced in the upcoming 2004 presidnetial elections....Hitlery and Gore will be there to gleefully comfort him....as the stock in "Kleenex" continues to rise....as the stock market continues to reach the 10,000 mark, while the economy gets better, as more people find jobs.....
I guess thats all a matter of "perception" as well, eh?

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I'm not defending that video - we don't know much about it - but the end, where the marine was talking, was edited/sliced or something. you can see the frame skip, just look at CNN's ticker.

He's said something like 'the guy is dead [It skips] lets do it again'

This also caught my eye: the site says on that page "NEWS YOU WON'T FIND ON CNN " then offers a clip from CNN.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I really hope Hitlery will not run for the presidency...If she won, I think I'd have to move to Canada, or maybe some other peaceful place like N. Korea...8 years of a super evil and egotistical Clinton was enough for me...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Perception....and what one wishes to see and percieve what one wishes not to see or percieve.......
BTW...whats the story behind what you wish people to "percieve".....I see you failed to reveal that other than what the video title implies.....
Dean will get trounced in the upcoming 2004 presidnetial elections....Hitlery and Gore will be there to gleefully comfort him....as the stock in "Kleenex" continues to rise....as the stock market continues to reach the 10,000 mark, while the economy gets better, as more people find jobs.....

regards
seekerof

Why are you changing the subject? And what jobs are YOU talking about?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I've been contemplating leaving the US regardless of who wins, but then I looked at my wallet and I realized I can't quite afford that venture yet.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is just another one of millions of clarifications I have for hating any kind of military force. There is no dignity or honour in what these men are doing. They are #ing hired killers who do horrible things like this to over humans for their leaders political interest. That sure as hell didn't look like liberation to me. . .

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Figures. An edited tape, tampered and stained evidence. Typical of an Esquire. Muddy the facts with BS to get people to his side. Attorney: One who twists the truth to his own end. Sickening.

Liberators? You believed that war propaganda? Why do you act as if war propaganda is a new thing, not used in every war. I've already covered the "liberation" BS, are you incapable of learning? How can you "liberate" those who are content with living with a creature that brutalizes them, imprisons and kills their children, runs people through plastic shredders for fun, and allows for nothing but tyranny? These people are not with the courage, fortitutde and spirit to fight for themselves, you cannot liberate them. You can only hope that a little taste of freedom will be the fertilizer for a burning desire for liberty. Personally, I doubt it. But the "liberation" of these people was not what the mission was about, and you know it.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
It's all murder. It doesn't matter who's behind the gun. I wasn't shocked by the video. Seeker is right, it's all perception. How does your mind switch that suddenly...you just watched a man die screaming and all you can think to say is the stock market is on an upswing and a couple thousand people got jobs...gross dude. That's incredible. I don't know what file to put that in.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Saph, if someone were trying to do you serious bodily damage or death and I were there, you'd then have to call me a murderer. I would still have to disagree.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The guy was clearly down...wounded and they were out of danger..that's sick. Spare me, Thomas please. They didn't have to kill him.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   

stock market continues to reach the 10,000 mark

regards
seekerof

IT SHOULD BE AT 12,000 CONSIDERING OUR DOLLAR HAS LOST 30% OF IT'S VALUE IN A YEARS TIME!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
We have another generation of young Americans acting out our Vietnam past. We teach them to hate a foreigner with some colorful racial eptithet, give them a gun with a crucifix and dog tags around his neck, and watch another piece of humaity die.

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Cheering after killing someone is just sick. :bnghd:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Figures. An edited tape, tampered and stained evidence. Typical of an Esquire. Muddy the facts with BS to get people to his side. Attorney: One who twists the truth to his own end. Sickening.

The most powerful, militant, mass murdering nation in the history of the human race goes after and crushes a cheap ass third world country that has been starved and isolated from the world for 12 years; the soldiers take pot shots to kill wounded men and laugh abut it afterwards and want to do it again.....

but I'm sickening.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Hell yea that was awsome let's do it again!! Maybe he was trying to steal something and they had to shoot him man. Yea like oil.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Well, people only see what they want to see, as you plainly have demonstrated, Colonel...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
I really hope Hitlery will not run for the presidency...If she won, I think I'd have to move to Canada, or maybe some other peaceful place like N. Korea...8 years of a super evil and egotistical Clinton was enough for me...

i agree with you...

i also dont want another 8 years under clinton...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Why are you scum changing the subject to Clinton? Why does every conversation on Bush's policies have to always come back to Clinton? You people make me sick...

PS- I saw the actual show that this clip was from. I mentioned it here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
It is editted twice. The host actually said the "wounded Iraqi writhes on the ground next to his gun". They edited out "next to his gun". I'm not sure what they edited from the redneck soldier's speech.
Doesn't excuse anything though....the show exposed the true brutality and sickness of war. It also showed what kind of mindset soldiers have.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   

regards
seekerof

And seekerof, stop acting like you're the master of logic and impartiality on this board. What are YOU trying to make people perceive? And those damn laughing and "eye-rolling" emoticons and pointless links.....you're just coming off as an arrogant ass lately.

You people will defend anything this administration does and attack anyone that looks like they're critising the US. No one can post anything anti-war or anything about corruption without getting pounced on by a bunch of rabid, foam-at-the-mouth neo-cons. (Illustration below)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join