It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Doorway? I fixed the link, Kinda!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Alright, ignore looking for BF for now, has anyone heard about a place in Oregon where a supposed "doorway" exists. Not a literal doorway, but an opening in the trees that looks like one. Apparently many strange things are seen going in and out of the doorway. I saw it on some ladies website on bigfoots, it looked really weird. Let me know... I just found the link, check it out... www.beckjord.com...

go to their good websites link, about 3/4 way down the page. You should be able to connect from there. Thay have it listed as one of the experts or something like that. I dont buy the views on the beckjord site. They are way too far out there for me, you might like it though!

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by scepticalwatcher]

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by scepticalwatcher]

[Edited on 11-12-2003 by scepticalwatcher]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
My family has been searching for a Sasquatch of sorts. We've come to call it the Man-a-Bear. (By my family I mean extended, about 100 of us
) We've only had 2 sightings, including the first one which sparked the interest. And that's been over about 20 years. Darn bugger is a bit of a recleus...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention where! We saw him (not me personally, but about 20 family members while camping out) in the north woods of Wisconsin.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Wow, where is this? I'm just know getting in to looking for a BF type creature. I want to learn more. Where have they spotted this creature?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I know it's not what you're talking about but this place is kinda fun-

Trees Of Mystery-California

The Catherdral Tree-people get married here

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:41 PM
link   
This is about 30 miles north of Spooner, WI. The description of the Manabear is unlike any I've seen or read about for a Bigfoot, except for it...you guessed it...Big feet. The thing had long shaggy hair, an elongated neck (that's the part I've never read about) and it's arms hung to about it's knees. It had a strange lope which covered ground really quickly, but looked akward. And it didn't seem to like horses.

One legend which has developed, which I'm pretty sure is false, is that the call of a whipoorwhil will scare it away. I think the reason for this was I was really young when it happened, and my uncles, aunts, and second cousins were really freaked by the encounter. They kept talking about it, and it freaked us kids out. There are tons of whipoorwhils there, so I think they said that to make us feel safer at night. Now I just want to see the little bugger...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Where exactly is it? I might be going with my boyfriend on a road trip to Washing and Oregon next summer, and that would be a fun thing to look at.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I'm thinking Olympic Mountains around the Forks or Skykomish river valley area. In my opinion, this is prime area...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I found the link, check it out, really cool...
www.geocities.com...

Weird

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
LOL The new link went down

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Its not working?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Ah, I see. I went to www.beckjord.com...

and then went to their good websites link. You should be able to connect from there. Thay have it listed as one of the experts or something like that. I dont buy the views on the beckjord site. They are way too far out there for me, you might like it though!

top topics

join