It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates... Demon?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:22 PM
link   
A while back, I remember reading something about a secret "Doom" style game concealed within excell 95'. Apparently after inputing various info you could walk around in the game and come to a place called "The hall of tortured souls" Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of theis? It sounds kinda creepy.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Bill Gates a demon? Nah, just an evil evil evil man. As for the Doom question, I'd never heard about that, or gotten to it myself.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I have not heard anything about that game... I know there is a hidden racing style game in Excel (2000 or XP/2002).

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I have excel on windows 2000..

are there any links to hidden "items" for this one ?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here is a link to some...

www.j-walk.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sounds more like a silly rumor to me.
Like the satanic messages that are supposed to be on some
heavy metal songs.
You ( supposedly) can only hear them when you play the records backwards.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
~It just seems like part of the game itself and has nothing to do with Bill Gates at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I've got excel 97. I was able to activate a flight simulator on it by following specific steps. The flight sim is set on a strange purple planet. The only weird thing in it is that you can find a big monument with the credits displayed.

I've heard of the doom one, but I havn't seen it myself.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Regardless, after '98 and ME, I am quite certain that Gates is Satanic. Thieving piece of crap!

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:51 PM
link   
like gates actually does the programing, it is a well known fact that he is an atheist, i have not had confirmation to the satanic part, although here is a good point:

Thomas Crowne
posted on 11-12-2003 at 11:57 AM
Regardless, after '98 and ME, I am quite certain that Gates is Satanic. Thieving piece of crap

bill gates=

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticalwatcher
A while back, I remember reading something about a secret "Doom" style game concealed within excell 95'. Apparently after inputing various info you could walk around in the game and come to a place called "The hall of tortured souls" Does anyone have any first hand knowledge of theis? It sounds kinda creepy.
It does sound creepy. Maybe the billionaire is delivering a message.

Here is some information on it that I posted once:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I don't like Bill Gates as a person... But yes. He does do programming.

He made the BASIC programming language!

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Well, a variant of the BASIC Language then, lol. (QBASIC ?)

I believe he also made, or help make the original MS-DOS. He probably did do a lot of the development work, not sure about now though.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I Dont Think Hes A Demon I Think He Is Just Some Dude That Dates Computers

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Bill Gates a demon? Nah, just an evil evil evil man. As for the Doom question, I'd never heard about that, or gotten to it myself.

how is he evil? not to poke fun or stand up for him. is it just because he's insanly rich?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You people are retarded beyond belief. Yeah, Bill Gates is the epitome of evil, and that's why he gave away 50% of his fortune to charities.

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Helioform]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
No need to be hostile about it Helio

-wD

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I started this thread > www.abovetopsecret.com...
and got blasted for it. I was trying to show how some people over inspect things for meaning sometimes.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yes, Helioform, we are retarded beyond belief. But when we come to your house enforce and kick your butt all over creation and leave after we've drank all your beer and ate all your junk food, you'll say, "Man, what a mean bunch of idiots!"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join