It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem Trails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I remember awhile ago there was an iccident in Washington state, I don't remember when it was but apparently planes were flying over some area and spraying leaving white "chem-trails" in the sky. Later the town had some sort of "goo" rain down on them which caused severe respiratory problems and upon analysis this "goo" even appeared to have some sort of living organism in it.

I was just wondering if anyone had heard anything more recent about chem trails. such as more recent occurances or similar instances.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Do you have any news stories or anything to back this up, or is it just rumors?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is about the weakest, most paranoid theory I've ever heard. I don't believe it. They're just contrails.

www.wrh.noaa.gov...

This is Europe. This must be a worldwide conspiracy, eh?

[Edited on 12-10-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
you know, I read some of those links you posted...I live right next to the busiest airport in the world, and I'll admit, there has been brown goo on my car before. Typically it was when my car got hit with mud, or on the inside of my windshield due to smoking so much in my car.

But it is true, you really do have to stay away from the brown goo on the inside of your winshield, it is cancerous...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I was reading about chemtrails this morning and I have some questions. Maybe you guys can help me here. The theory is that the military is spreading some sort of chemical vapor clouds using high altitude airplanes. I have read that they dont disclose what they are doing or why. The military doesnt discloose what they are dispersing in the air either. It is pretty much secret.

So first off correct me if I am wrong in my statement above.

Secondly, most things that I read say that this action causes health effects on people, sometimes severe.

My question is:

How is it that these people "KNOW" that what is being spread in the atmosphere is harmful to humans and animals?

They say the governments activities are secret, and that they do not know what is being sprayed. I found some that claim its aluminum, and others that claim its some psyco-control drugs.

Im just curious to how they "KNOW" what the chemtrails are, if they are secret.

I might have missed the boat here, maybe they do know. So someone let me know if you can.

[Edited on 12/11/2003 by Seapeople]

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
This is Europe. This must be a worldwide conspiracy, eh?

They have been reported in many countries.

I believe something is being sprayed. I haven't the slightest idea as to what and why, but I've seen them spray. The aircraft's behavior was highly unusual. I suppose you have to witness the event and come to your own conclusion.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I live right in the path of the Minneapolis airport. Planes of all types circle constantly, waiting to land. I see contrails all the time. There's nothing mysterious about them at all. Furthermore, do you really think there is one organization that controls the spraying of the entire earth? Do you see how ridiculous this is?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:31 PM
link   
do you guys like to sing? "theres no such thing as chemtrails, youre all just #ing crazy..."

but anyway, did we REALLY need another thread about something pretty much debunked?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:32 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Maybe it was a pacific Northwest version of �yellow Rain?�

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well from what I understand the theory is, is that the government was spraying some sort of chemicals into the air and a lot of people got sick because of it.

heres a site offering a cure for chem trail sickness
www.buyherbsdirect.com...

more stories about it www.youdontsay.org...

they apparently analyzed the substance that was being left behind and "The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) dismissed the substance - which resisted power-washing and months of weathering - as 'corn meal.'"

believe what you want.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   
BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!!! That's funny!
They have herbal cures for everything, don't they?

Hey, I've got some magic leaf dust, if you wanna buy some. You can only get it from the moon, so it's pretty rare. It'll keep you from walking through walls and enable you to fly underwater.

[Edited on 12-14-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yeah it sure is funny this part really cracks me up:

Best taken with:
Chem-trail Chews: A wonderful chewable tart fruit vitamin

Chem-trail Chews! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Satyr
Furthermore, do you really think there is one organization that controls the spraying of the entire earth? Do you see how ridiculous this is?

not the entire earth. just the white countries. hmmmm?
be careful what you label ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 03:07 AM
link   
carnicom, -good chemtrail site.

new topics

top topics

join