It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA/ Satanic child abuse / Gov. Knowledge. Ted Gunderson video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
video.google.com...

Former senior FBI man Ted Gunderson talking about organised child kidnapping rings, paedophiles, terrorism from the heads of the Government....

The first ten minutes are mind blowing, the whole thing is enough to make you want to over throw the powers that be....

This man is brave enough to stand up there and talk loud and proud about his findings...awesome watch.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Folks this is a must watch video for all those who have any doubt about just how deep the trouble we are in is....

This video is from a man who has fought and fought the system for years... the info inside this video is mind blowing..

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   
After spending decades in Law Enforcement, I can tell you that if he did spend years fighting the system, he would never have risen as high as he did. He has an agenda, he may be disturbed and delusional.

Why is it when a LEO lies he is a JBT but when he lies AND it agrees with your viewpoint he is a reputable person ? Why is it if an FBI Agent say there is not Roswell or UFO coverup, he is a disinfo agent but when he "confirms" every masonic/illuminatti/satanic conspiracy out there, he is a source of truth ?

[edit on 1-1-2007 by RWPBR]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
dude, lidten to what he is saying - did you watch the whole video? did you? doubt it, because if you did you would of heard that after he left the FBI got their head shrink to try and smear dirt around about him..

This guy works for free to help those who are in need...

A must watch folks.

OH and the 43 rd minute is an absolute mind frump people... listen to the description of the satanic symbols they found...omg its bad.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I remember that something like that came out before in ATS and somebody provided some Old News paper links to pass history of the same allegations.

Interesting that is back again in the media.

But sad that people can not believe that in our nation things like this can ever happen.

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
dude, lidten to what he is saying - did you watch the whole video? did you? doubt it, because if you did you would of heard that after he left the FBI got their head shrink to try and smear dirt around about him..

This guy works for free to help those who are in need...

A must watch folks.

OH and the 43 rd minute is an absolute mind frump people... listen to the description of the satanic symbols they found...omg its bad.

[edit on 1-1-2007 by D4rk Kn1ght]

Yes I did...DUDE !

I did listen to what he is saying as I did a few years ago.
He has an agenda and may be disturbed. Nobody but the conspiracy theorist give him any creedance, and we all know they will believe anything

posted on Jan, 1 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   

He has an agenda and may be disturbed....

Yeah he's disturbed by those in power using children as 'sock puppets' ..

He is fighting against satanic abuse of children from outside their circles, and its going to be hard, and there are going to be people like you saying its all silly and the mans mad...thats to be expected, because some people are incapable of seeing that people in power can do terrible things.

Bush and Co worship a 40 foot owl. People derided about that until the pics came out.... anfd yes, shill abound came out and said it was all stupid silly people imagining things....just like your doing now.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Believe what you want, you are young. Your beliefs will change as you mature and you wont see satanic boogymen around every corner.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
Believe what you want, you are young. Your beliefs will change as you mature and you wont see satanic boogymen around every corner.

I am 37.
I used to laugh at these 'boogymen' notions, (and make fun of 'lefty liberals' and ridiculous 'conspiracy theories', until about four years ago, when an honest examination of ALL available evidence changed my veiws 180 degrees.
At what age can I expect to 'mature' and revert back to my early thirties mindset?

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11Bravo

Originally posted by RWPBR

I am 37.
I used to laugh at these 'boogymen' notions, (and make fun of 'lefty liberals' and ridiculous 'conspiracy theories', until about four years ago, when an honest examination of ALL available evidence changed my veiws 180 degrees.
At what age can I expect to 'mature' and revert back to my early thirties mindset?

To paraphrase Winston Churchill " If you dont believe in Conspiracies at 18, you have no soul. If you still believe in them at 40, you have no brain"

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yeah well funny how if your so sure that there is no conspiracy involved, how you so robustly try and defend the powers that be... No conspiracy, no need for a defense is there? nope because they can be open and truthful.

Funny is it not how none of the bohemian grove attendees will ever come into the light to state clear and loud just what they get up to in the woods with the 40 foot owl and the burning wicker dummies.....

Drugs, Guns, assassinations, 9-11, JFK, the Bush families been involved in all these conspiracies...

So believeing it at 40 is no shame, it just shows you got your eyes wide open and your not a shill for the PTB.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Wrong wrong wrong my friend. I see the world as it is. You see it as you believe it to be. There is a difference. I dont defend the PTB when they are wrong. I dont condone injustice.

I dont defend the PTB when they lie to the people, neither do I condone fantastic hogwash conspiracy theories and lies about the PTB.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Nobody but the conspiracy theorist give him any creedance, and we all know they will believe anything

I guess you could call me a "conspiracy theorist", I take it that means I'll "believe anything", this might, infact it will sound bitchy, but what makes you different from any other person on this "conspiracy site" that allows you to label the people (Members,Moderators) of this site who make it what it is by providing their info on a wide range of topics, yeah sure some of its whack, but to label the overwhelming majority of this site as gullible 18 year-olds is a poor judgement by someone who should really know better.

To paraphrase Winston Churchill " If you dont believe in Conspiracies at 18, you have no soul. If you still believe in them at 40, you have no brain"

Then to dismiss an older audience by insinuating that they have no brains is just ignorance.

I havent watched the video yet (will do so after the post), but be sure I will be back to give my opinion on what I see & hear.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You have failed to see the humor and sarcasm I intended.
Many people here take things SO seriously, SO literaly. Lighten up.

When someone becomes so fixated with something, anything, that they cant see anything else or any other viewpoint the may deserve to be made fun of a bit.

Question everything, including your own beliefs.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
DUDE!!!

I am soo freaked out!

He said that 1776 the Rothshild Family ordered the creation of the Iluminati!

Dude! Thats friggin impossible! See the Rothschilds family history in the highlighted Family name link!

Yeah - toddlers and little children guiding a financial empire! Yeah! The old man hadn't even begun his finance business - he was still selling coins!

I call BS. If you are going to throw information on a videotape for every one to see, you had better be sure to get your facts straight.

[edit on 2-1-2007 by 2stepsfromtop]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   

You have failed to see the humor and sarcasm I intended.

Fair enough.

Many people here take things SO seriously, SO literaly. Lighten up.

True, but when someone, like you, tries to be clever by "guessing" someones age and patronising them at the same time and then try to be even more clever when you find out that your "guess" was wrong by refering to a Winston Churchill quote, it does slightly bug me.

Now I have watched around 20 min of the video and the "Speaker" has not come across as "disturbed", like RWPBR says he may be, but I find alot of what he is saying very speculative (despite him claiming to have "informants" collating this "evidence") to say the least. like when he says that their is "around 3 million practising satanists in America", whilst I wouldnt say it is impossible it would seem a little farfetched, a town called Lincoln, Nebraska, population of 200,000 has according to his "informant", "3,000" Satanic preachers. hmm

Question everything, including your own beliefs

Totally agree.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
He said that 1776 the Rothshild Family ordered the creation of the Iluminati!

Dude! Thats friggin impossible! See the Rothschilds family history in the highlighted Family name link!

Yeah - toddlers and little children guiding a financial empire! Yeah! The old man hadn't even begun his finance business - he was still selling coins!

I call BS. If you are going to throw information on a videotape for every one to see, you had better be sure to get your facts straight.
[edit on 2-1-2007 by 2stepsfromtop]

You need to get YOUR facts straight.The Rothschild's have been around for a long time. By 1776, they had already established their empire. The head of the Rothschild family asked Adam Weishaupt to establish the Bavarian Illuminati which was later disbanded officially by the govt but may have remained underground, it is not known. It was from this that the founder of the Skull and Bones took his ideas.

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

"Mayer Amschel Bauer was born in Frankfurt-On-The-Main in Germany in 1743. He was the son of Moses Amschel Bauer an itinerant money lender and goldsmith who, tiring of his wanderings in Eastern Europe, decided to settle down in the city where his first son was born....Shortly thereafter he returned to Frankurt where he was able to purchase the business his father had established in 1750."

I can cite numerous other references if you need me to. The original Rothschild's first name was Amschel and he had established his business in 1750, and was quite successful. His son, however, was even more successful and that's when they began to become very rich. 1750 would mean they had had 26 years to become successful enough to establish the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ted Gunderson was only one of several to report on this. There is a book named "The Franklin Sex Scandals" that talks about this very same sex scandal. It was written by a former state senator from Nebraska, who has a very solid background. Some of the children listed in the book went to trial eventually, one of whom was Paul Bonacci. He lost, appealed and then won and was awarded something like 1 million $ for damages. There is tons of testimony about this from social workers, children and alot of other people.

There's way too much evidence to discount these sex stories out of hand. There's tons of information out there about this scandal.

top topics

join