It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very weird...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Alright, yeah I'm new, I know. I've been surfin' around the last couple of days, looking for better info on bigfoot or other tall hominid like creatures, and I came across this website www.beckjord.com/bigfoot
Is it just me or is this just a little far fetched. A lot makes sense, but most things. like their seeing faces and other objects in photos, seems almost mental to me. Can anyone help clear up or give me some kind of feedback or a better direction to head for my continued searching efforts?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticalwatcher
Alright, yeah I'm new, I know. I've been surfin' around the last couple of days, looking for better info on bigfoot or other tall hominid like creatures, and I came across this website www.beckjord.com/bigfoot
Is it just me or is this just a little far fetched. A lot makes sense, but most things. like their seeing faces and other objects in photos, seems almost mental to me. Can anyone help clear up or give me some kind of feedback or a better direction to head for my continued searching efforts?

I know what you mean...they take a photo and then zoom it, color it, add the markings like a John Madden light pen and voila! Bigfoot.

Reminds me of the bartender noticing the dimes in the cash register looked like Jesus and people coming from miles around to look. Or a sweat stain that looks like Elvis. I see these with lots of photos.

I think it falls under "People are stupid. They will believe a thing either because they want it to be true, or because they fear it to be true."

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Yup, thats what I thought. Crap. Interesting, but crap. Oh, well, the good search continues!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh man! Now THIS is some funny stuff...

www.beckjord.com...

"MOST IMPORTANT ------------ SHE HAS AN ANUS AND ALSO A FEMALE ORGAN , BOTH IN VERY LOW CONTRAST.
Readers will largely not see it, and only a few will. The outlines are very faint. There is also STRING with a bead on the end, coming from that organ. This is not, imho, a piece of dirt on the film. Real pieces of dirt or dust show as black. I can only speculate that this female swiped some tampons from a campsite one night, (and is using them) or that it is some kind of antenna or even a piece of energy."
-----------------------------------
Oh yeah! Speculate that the bigfoot female stole a campers tampon. Hahaha! Now THAT is good science!

"This tends to VALIDATE THE FILM."
Get YOUR Science Degree Now and you too can make these theories for money! LMAO!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Damn board stutter...

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   
NOW know who stole them! HaHa...

new topics

top topics

join