It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Outfitting foe the Apochalypse. what are you Packing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 12:43 PM
link   
In America FEMA put out an advisory of things to have in the home "Just In Case".

I carry a good number of provisions but I live on the water most of the time.

but have you prepared for something "Just in Case"

Are you prepared for the worst?

hrxll

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I would extend this to include spiritual preparation. For that is what will count the most.
We are spiritual beings in physical bodies. We are about to enter a new age. Those who are ready, will stay. Those who are not, will go elsewhere.

This is not to say you should ignore the physical. Particularly up to the point of Apocalypse.

May God Bless us ALL.

+Jammer

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:39 PM
link   
prepared for it. If I was preparing, I would carry certain things.

1) Most importantly, I would center myself with God. I would ask forgiveness if I would do something bad (ie killing, etc) and ask for him to understand that it is for my life that I fight.

2) Definately lots of water..yes, it may get heavy, but without this, survival is at a minimum.

3) Food. I would carry some food to start with, and then I would eventually make my own. This food doesn't have to be anything rather good, just things to keep me healthy. I would probably carry some kind of 'trail mix' and fruit, some meat, but not too much.

4) A weapon. I would probably get a .22, not too heavy, and efficient. A .45 might be good also.

5) A knife, maybe a big one (such as a Bowie (sp?) ) And a smaller one, like a switchblade, or pocket knife, like a Swiss Army Knife, to get food, cut through things, sharpen other things, etc etc)

6) I wouldn't bring too many types of clothes, but depending on where I would be at when the "NWO" takes over, I would bring camoflauge. Definately.

Thats about all I can think of, I would bring a back-pack, and warm clothes. I might carry a lighter with me too.

-wD

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If the apocalypse were to happen, say a nuke were to go off, would you be able to get inside you bunker twenty feet underground? Would you be anywhere near your nuclear safe bunker? Your house for that matter? Even if you survived, what would you pack? You would only be prolonging your life.

Lets say there was a chemical attack, do you carry around a nice level 3 biohazard suit and oxygen supply kit around everywhere? Because if there was a chemical attack, they will use something that will kill, not something a handkercheif can stop.

Don't buy into that stuff my friends, for if the apocolypse does come, we are all #ed. If you want to, keep on packing for it, but I can guarantee you it wont do any good.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Your opinion, and I share it. My post was about if the NWO takes over, sorry, I thought thats what this was..lol..if the apocalypse comes..yeah..they nuke it? Its over...

-wD

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I'd start heading West, and decide along the way if I'm joining the dark forces in Vegas or light in Denver.

A silly analogy from a work of fiction, but there will be a fundamental choice to make.

I will say though, if it's anything like "The Postman" I won't be delivering mail.

If it's like "Water World" I pray for gills.

And if it's like "Left Behind" I hope I'm not here.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman
I would extend this to include spiritual preparation. For that is what will count the most.
We are spiritual beings in physical bodies. We are about to enter a new age. Those who are ready, will stay. Those who are not, will go elsewhere.

This is not to say you should ignore the physical. Particularly up to the point of Apocalypse.

May God Bless us ALL.

+Jammer

I agree jammerman we need to be spiritually ready for what ever is comming the signs are all around for those who are paying attention

By the way cool avatar

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by KillerD]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Yes, I am prepared, both in protection, and in spiritual means. But that's just me: I'm set to face off against the worse man, and demon, have to offer.

Prepare for the worse, and everything else will be calm in comparrison.

top topics

join