It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: FOOTBALL: Laveranues Coles Brand Charcoal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The following advertisement is - or at least should be - brought to you by Laveranues Coles and the NFL:

Are you tired of the same old charcoal? Fed up with coals that just won't light? Have you had it up to here with coals that make you wish you had a gas grill?

Well take it from me, Laveranues Coles, and look no further than the fire-starter of the 21st century, Laveranues Coles Brand Charcoal.

The official charcoal of Sundays and the NFL, Laveranues Coles Brand Charcoal can bring the heat under pressure and get the party started on time. All out of lighter fluid? Laveranues Coles Brand Charcoal can light a fire under itself, just like I do on offense, and make you feel like a man again.

When it's fourth and long and you need a first down, count on my brand of charcoal, Laveranues Coles Brand Charcoal, to put the reception back in barbecue. I know I do.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
wow, i don't even know what to say to that. but i am very very confused.

TRD

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 05:25 AM
link   
This one has me a bit confused.

Coles also did a advert for eastern motors with some other NFL stars recently..

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
i guess he's trying to say that coles is on fire or something? i'm not really sure. maybe i should cook a steak on him?

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Coles, as in char-coal...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ohhhhhh, wow...that's even worse....

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Yup.

TRD

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Just get a gas grill instead...

Hey how is Coles doing this season?

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Not too great, but then again, the Redskins aren't doing all that great, either...

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:07 PM
link   
coles is playing pretty well, just definitely not as well as he did that one year in new york. i'm not sure that he'll ever play that well again...certainly not in washington

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kooshdoctor
coles is playing pretty well, just definitely not as well as he did that one year in new york. i'm not sure that he'll ever play that well again...certainly not in washington

easy...

Ben

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
so there isnt a brand of charcoal, its just a thing to get his name out that he is good.

posted on Oct, 31 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
No, dean just likes to show us humorous names...

It seems he caught the lot of you.

top topics

join