It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Stan Romanek 12.12.03 prediction.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I was waiting to see if anybody else would post a thread on this, but since its Wednesday now and nearing the 12th, I'll go ahead and do it.

Alleged alien abductee Stan Romanek has come out with an alien prediction given to him that has been deciphered to occur on or around December 12, 2003. Romanek is very skeptical about this prediction himself, but he is certain that what he has provided is actually something planted in his head by aliens that he retrieved through hypnotic regression therapy sessions. Stan is not sure what is going to happen on the 12th, if anything. He hopes it is just going to be some type of large extraterrestrial disclosure, but he claims to have been given a vision of destruction as well.

For one thing, I do not like to read about most alien abductee cases. Most have zero evidence other than the witness testimony. Which pretty much does nothing to help solve what is going on. However, in Stan's case, I actually have a tendency to believe this guy. Here is a man who has managed to film, along with several witnesses to see it, UFOs of various shapes and sizes stalking him (for lack of a better term) on several occasions. Now I will say that his abduction experiences are harder to prove, but he has gotten some physical traces of being abducted, like scoop marks, and even a broken rib.

If you want to read more about Stan Romanek and view his claims and evidence, go to this link:

www.neilslade.com...

The prediction stuff can all be found as recent links on rense.com. Now I'm sure the word Rense brings chills down some people's spines regarding authenticity, but in this case, rense.com simply is keeping track of Romanek's prediction. Judging this already very hard to swallow stuff based upon the site its archived on is not something any unbiased person should do.

Romanek Prediction article 1
Romanek prediction article 2
Romanek Prediction hypnotic regression image 1
Romanek Prediction hypnotic regression image 2
Romanek Prediction hypnotic regression image 3
Recent words from Romanek on this prediction

I like this prediction as we can at least find out how real it is in a very short amount of time. Not much waiting to see if he is correct or not. Thats about all the opinion I have on this. I will say that when Stan talks, I listen...for now.

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I've already posted about this. But no one replied so I guess it's got lost.

Tis interesting but I don't like that he seems to have changed his mind on the drawings he did.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
I've already posted about this. But no one replied so I guess it's got lost.

Tis interesting but I don't like that he seems to have changed his mind on the drawings he did.
Really? Dang. I shoulda looked harder. edit: Oh, its in the predictions section. I think this topic should be in the aliens section for the moment. Its also not an ATS user prediction or a prediction that came from clairvoyance.

Stan is very wishy-washy on his own drawings. I wish he'd make up his mind, but I suppose if he did, he would truly look bad if indeed what he would claim didn't happen. Being wishy-washy allows for him to be in the clear if nothing happens, which will likely be the case.

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:24 AM
link   
we'll just have to sit back and wait, I'm not very afraid but i think there might happen something

Last weeks there are increasing reports of UFO's, in the netherlands..
I do not know in all over the world

This frighten me a bit, maybe we are on the verge of a close encounter with extraterrastials..

just 2 days left

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Is it time for a UFO to land on the White house lawn!

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Is it time for a UFO to land on the White house lawn!

Land on the Pariliament house lawn in Canberra..........

Canberra sucks but the aussiesput on better barbeque's for the guests

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Never understand why you lot down under have a capital city where no fecker lives!! You should change it to Sydney.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   

About this Stan... for someone so exposed to spacey stuff & harmonics & such....Danas' claim that this Stan is a ill educated innocent & kinda naive...is (to my eyes) BS
----> the guy (stan) should be interested enough to at least learn the basics, gestalt , of astronomy & physics...so as to not be BEWILDERED....

my POV is that this manufactured, dumb&dumber act is a contrived staged act....
akin to the Meirer of Switzerland, (hoak-ster?)

THEY DO DESERVE RECOGNIZITION & a mild applause...

heres' my
.... known as a [silent DUNG] BEETLE AWARD:

for methodically fashioning a useable, productive, desirable product from nothing more than ...d u n g !!

& making it [dung balls] look like something astounding...
~~xx~~

thanks for the entertainment heelstone & Britman too...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I think we should play predictions like the stock market, with specifics and generalities. But excuse me, that thought is somewhat off topic.

I found another prediction that coincided with a similar date: www.earthchangestv.net... �at www.paranormalnews.com...

But this focuses on "5th Root Race"/Indigo Children. I haven't listened to this interview yet but the concept of magical special children being born is not new. I wonder if this may be the danger predicted. Quite honestly, our collective hallucination is so fragile that anything unexpected will shatter it. So world altering events of doom could be:

-Alien Invasion
-Staged Alien Invasion
-Alien Contact
-Alien Disclosure
-Indigo Children forcing civilian disenfranchment of science and political structures
-US economy collasping
... and the list goes on.

But remember that ailens are linked to this somehow. So, somewhere, somehow, UFOs are involved. But the linkage may be second or third degrees removed.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The end of the above article points out that the "5th root race" is likely to have "upgraded" DNA:

"They will have a higher sustained "energy". Greg also mentions the "5th Root Race" will contain a high level of "phosphorus"."

Okay cool. I was chilling, doing my ACTION duties of late, and stumbled upon this:

Lucifer is in reality just the name of the god of the Morning Star in Latin.*

and at the end of the article:

"It just so happens, Webster dictionary states phosphorus comes from the �
Greek word ?phsphoros?, which means "bringing light" or
"morning star". "

So could the indigo children be the the spawn of demonic E.T.s? How exciting. Sound silly, but the end effect is to say that these so-called new children may be dangerous to us. Whether that means physically, directly, or to this human society is another question altogether.

* www.abovetopsecret.com... Post Number: 288424

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasperaldo
we'll just have to sit back and wait, I'm not very afraid but i think there might happen something

Last weeks there are increasing reports of UFO's, in the netherlands..
I do not know in all over the world

This frighten me a bit, maybe we are on the verge of a close encounter with extraterrastials..

just 2 days left

you are right on that on ufoplaza.nl site there alone are 2 to 5 sightings in my neighbourhood. bakkeveen, drachten, emmen, steenwijk, haren. strange but I lately it was pretty clear skies and I have seen it with my own eyes that it was pretty crowded in the skies. High flying little lights which flew as fast as you might see a sateliet in earth orbit but this where 2 of them end traveling in formation next to eachother. Alot of planes also I believe.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I see nothing has happened then. What a surprise.........not

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:00 PM
link   
day aint over yet

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
It is in Australia

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Most likely the prediction was given to Romanek in Colorado time, as he lived in Colorado when it happened. Afternoon just started.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
weird drawings, where the hell did he come up with this stuff

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
well im still waiting for something to happen

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
you see what the problem is that we don't know what we are looking for. Some say a catastophyl, maybe Flu epidemy. but lately it was high time on ufo sightings in my neighbourhood.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
isn't the 12th just a guesstimate though. I think that it could be up to a couple of days later according to the information on the site that heelstone posted.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
isn't the 12th just a guesstimate though. I think that it could be up to a couple of days later according to the information on the site that heelstone posted.

trying to keep the faith alive?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join