It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Nellis Range Complex

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
"There are a variety of activities some of which are classified throughout what is often called Nellis Range Complex. The range is used for the testing of technologies and systems and training for operations critical to the effectiveness of U.S. military forces and the security of the United States.

There is an operating location near Groom (Dry) lake, some specific activities and operations conducted on the Nellis Range both past and present remain classified and cannot be discussed."
August 1996

The Above statment was issued by the Pentagon in August 1996, in response to inquiries about the Dreamland base A.K.A, Area 51.
In this statment the Pentagon refers to the Nellis Range Complex. We know that not all of these "Areas" are bases, but the existance of the Dreamland base in Groom Lake proves that Some of them Are bases. So, How many Bases are in the Nellis Range Complex? I Know of three for sure:

Nellis Air force Base
Deamland (Groom Lake)
Tonopah Test Range

If any one knows of any more with reasonable certainness, please add to this list! My goal is to map the complex so we can develope a more complete picture of just what all falls under the umbrilla of "Activities"

Tim

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by ghost]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wow A Really Good Site Gives Tons OF Info And
Some Pictures Too Good Find

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
You also have the Tolicha Peak Test Range and Indian Springs Auxiliary Field which I believe is now Gen Creech Air Force Base..

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Theres Cheyenne Mountain which is part of the United States Aerospace Defence Command.

new topics

top topics

join