It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Firefight at Dulce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Howdy,

I read about this very vaguely in a previous post, and it sounds intriguing. Does anyone have any further details!?

Ben

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
um ya all the delta force member that were sent in died.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here is a link if you want to check it out, not to sure how true or accurate it is of the incident, but it does make for a good read and makes you want t search bit deeper.

www.mt.net...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Back then, Rangers wore black not the tan of today.

Created quite a controversy internally, yeah big time.

Crazy article, I think the worst part is, most of what was presented is feasible.

Great find benjj.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 03:32 AM
link   
That was an excellent read. Good find! So much of it seems plausable yet it also seems so fictional. It's hard to know what to believe.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Yeah, that was a good link from Tracer, have never read it before (or even heard of the author!). It seems that almost everything he says 'could' be possible, but he certainly does not come across (in the written word or delivered speech) as someone with extremely high level security clearance for almost all of the US's high level secrets.

Then again, maybe the cobalt ray gun slowed his brain down a tad!

Ben

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If it was'nt for big secrets there would'nt be stories such as this. I have'nt run across this before, either- Nice find, benjj.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Listen, John Lear had said that Bob Lazar told him about the Dulce fire fight. Lazar states that a grey was doing a class with U.S. scientists and a security gaurd came in with a weapon. Although he was told not to enter the room with a fire arm. The grey killed the security guard immediately. Delta Force which viewed the grey killing the man, went in and all died. The scientists too. Now what i do not understand is that Bob Lazar said he read the story, and there was only ONE, just one alien grey. In Phil Schneiders account. He said that he was there, and was checking a tunnel that they just made because they said that soot and a foul smell was eminating through out the tunnel. When he investigated he found A GROUP of alien greys and he open fired.

I do not know which to believe. I would like to believe Schneider and Lear but both stories do not match up. Now I am in a predicament on which to believe. Lear said that he knew Schneider and was friendly with him, but he did not think that really happened. So i don't know. Does anyone have feed back or more information that I could use?

P.S.
I wish that everyone would stop being so tuned into "ELECTION 08" and realize that our government is trying to make money for themselves, and do nothing for the people. It is all just a big game, and this game unfortunately is keeping the human race in the dark. There is free energy, it is all around us. Magnetism is also an alternative to oil. WHY DON'T WE USE IT THEN? You ask? It's because the oil companies and our government are in it together. TELL MORE PEOPLE ABOUT WHAT I HAVE SAID. PLEASE, GET THE TRUTH OUT THERE.

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Do a search for Branton writings and the Dulce papers. Interesting reads to say the least. Enjoy

Silver

posted on May, 20 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Here is where I have a problem with both accounts. Something as black as Dulce would NOT have a DELTA QRF(quick reaction force)nor guards. Something this black would be pulled from the top agencies in and around the military possibly even allied countries if allowed access. DELTA maybe a unit designation for the force but it would not be the DELTA we all know. I'm sure I don't need to go into the mandate and creation of SFOD-D. To make an effective SERIOUSLY unconventional reaction force you would need to pull the best of the best from multiple black and even ultra black, units(yes I know they do that for the actual SFOD-D) but they would NOT allow even the slightest inkling that this team exists. Not too mention the security officials would be elite AF or Naval intel(possibly ex SEALS) security police. The gov't DOES not task fairly well known elite forces to Ultra black areas. They use the best from them. IF THIS ACCOUNT IS CORRECT, I believe there is something in DULCE underground possibly alien but the the so called facts coming from these witnesses is suspect.

[edit on 20-5-2008 by djvexd]

[edit on 21-5-2008 by djvexd]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tracer

Tracer,

Is there evidence or documents proving Phil Schneider gave a lecture in 1995? And can this link be verified that its a transcript of what Phil Schneider said during this mentioned lecture?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   
there is...he has a few u-tube interviews as well...just google it.

top topics

join