It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boomerang Shaped Craft Caught In Space Station Photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
thanks for checking out my ftp

for yous who are downloading the biggest video "3orbs" i proubly ganna have to cut you off. please theres plenty smaller videos witch are just as good, and please only 1 video at a time

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Well Then If Its Not A B2 Then I Dont Now What It Is.. heh

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 09:08 AM
link   
It would make sense, the Military have been delving into 'old' technology for some time, the concept of an aerodynamic fixed-frame dirigable capable of 'high speeds' as a mothership type of platform, would give the military a platform like an aircraft carrier, only way up, for world-wide ops.

Excellent find!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 10:47 PM
link   
anyone as anyother info...

what do you people think this is...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:04 PM
link   
When it comes to UFO's size really does matter!

No known tech even gravity disruption can power a hugh craft silently!

Until someone can prove that the US has true anti-grav tech (I know they don't), then the UFO is exactly that, a UFO!

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO

Until someone can prove that the US has true anti-grav tech (I know they don't), then the UFO is exactly that, a UFO!

you siad here you dont believe in anti-gravity...

then explain this...

With development of anti-grav tech and...

ypu posted this on the other thread...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
It looks like a giant moth flying from left to right.

That made a very depressing day an enlightened day thanx.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Until someone can prove that the US has true anti-grav tech (I know they don't...

You KNOW they don't ?
And you know this how?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian

you siad here you dont believe in anti-gravity...

then explain this...

With development of anti-grav tech and...

ypu posted this on the other thread...

You are on the job Russian, thanks for pointing that out for I hope I have not contradicted myself.

I am aware that the US and probably other countries like Nazi's, and probably Russians have simple anti-grav technology. What is usually called anti-gravity disruption devices a magnetic field generator that disrupts natural gravity waves and is not a true wave generator.

That is what I have said before here and that is what I mean to say now. There exists a type of anti-gravity but a crude one that has great limitations. A true anti-gravity device requires the generation of gravity waves which is not easy to do and requires a massive energy source, rumoured to be a fusion generator (note I did not say fission generator).

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Does anyone know where we can find the original NASA image?

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
Does anyone know where we can find the original NASA image?

of what the boomerang...

if that then i dont know...

i posted all i knew...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   

You are on the job Russian, thanks for pointing that out for I hope I have not contradicted myself.

I am aware that the US and probably other countries like Nazi's, and probably Russians have simple anti-grav technology. What is usually called anti-gravity disruption devices a magnetic field generator that disrupts natural gravity waves and is not a true wave generator.

That is what I have said before here and that is what I mean to say now. There exists a type of anti-gravity but a crude one that has great limitations. A true anti-gravity device requires the generation of gravity waves which is not easy to do and requires a massive energy source, rumoured to be a fusion generator (note I did not say fission generator).

thank you for clerifying...

I also agree with you that there is NO real anti-gravity...

B2 has anti-gravitry but its to weak...

it just helps with the fuel economy...

like the civic hybrids...

they have the hybrid engines just to save gas...

maybe this boomerang is a real anti-gravity craft...

but it is very classifed and thats why we dont know anything about it...

danm government never lets us know the good stuff...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
You could start with giving us a link to the page you got that information and pictures off Russian...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
You could start with giving us a link to the page you got that information and pictures off Russian...

Yes Sir!

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:31 AM
link   
ya think this is antigravity?
if so, is it man-made or from another world?
sorta looks like that Lenticular Reentry Vehicle on Seekerof's thread of the same name... here's the link:
Lenticular Reentry Vehicle

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
ya think this is antigravity?
if so, is it man-made or from another world?
sorta looks like that Lenticular Reentry Vehicle on Seekerof's thread of the same name... here's the link:
Lenticular Reentry Vehicle

i think it has the SHAPE of being anti-gravital...

as i cant see much propolsion on it...

good pic

i wish its nothing fake like most UFOs...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Ahh rense. That explains it.

Can anyone find this original picture from a NASA source however? Jeff just links to another pic hosted on his site.

Plus Its a little too asymmetrical to be any sort of flying machine. Leading me to suspect it is just something on the lens or window.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Kano, why do you find it asymmetrical? It could be that the time of day that the pictures was taken could've been of influence for the shape that showed up on photo. The way sunlight is reflected off of it.

Or the angle of the craft can be a factor, if it's a craft.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well how far are we going to read into this little mark on a photo with many other little marks on it?

Enlargement without photoshop smoothing:

Wouldnt it have to be banking and pitching up or down to explain the non-symmetrical appearance. I would have thought this a rather unlikely thing for such a massive craft to be doing, so the basis becomes shakier.

Plus if you have a look at the other marks on the picture:

You'll notice that apart from the green blob. They all have the same black/green tint. I think its reading far too much into this to immediately assume that it is some sort of massive aircraft that has been kept under wraps until now (while flying around in an area with a great deal of boating activity too I'd imagine). All from just this rather pathetic mark.

EDIT: Is anyone able to find this from a NASA source? It would be nice to get the crispy fresh copy.

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Kano]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
It Might Be The Solar Powered Helios Nasa Was Testing It Was Solar Powered And One Big Strip And Could Fold And Has About 10 Or More Propelers That Made It Fly Maybe That Was It?

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by ShadowMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join