It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: FOOTBALL: Washington Redskins Preview 2004

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Clinton Portis threw the first touchdown pass of his career and Walt Harris returned a blocked punt 13 yards for a score as the Washington Redskins posted a 17-10 victory over the Detroit Lions.

In addition to rushing 34 times for 147 yards, Portis turned what appeared to be a running play into a 15-yard touchdown pass to Laveranues Coles into the right corner of the end zone with 10:25 left in the third quarter to snap a 3-3 tie.

Just under six minutes later, Shawn Springs blocked a punt by Nick Harris and Walt Harris did the rest to give the Redskins a 17-3 advantage which they did not surrender.

posted on Nov, 8 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
its about time they looked a bit better

posted on Nov, 11 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Yeah, I'd have liked to have seen a better record at this point, but at least they have won a few games, maybe the season can turn around yet.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Yeah, I'd have liked to have seen a better record at this point, but at least they have won a few games, maybe the season can turn around yet.

Then again, maybe not. They are now mathmatically out of the playoff hunt, but have been for several weeks in my book.

I guess there's always next year...

TRD

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Yeo we lost in the last few minutes to the Cowgirls. I think its been a disappoiting season after all teh Gibbs hype but lets hope it improves for next season...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They should, with the players having one full season under the Gibbs system, and getting rid of Brunnell...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That's 14 out of the last 15 games that the Cowboys have beat the Skins.

Old Man Vinny pulled out a dramatic drive to get the W!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That may be the only game that I'll blome on the Defense from this season...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join