It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightings in the PHILIPPINES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
click HERE

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Not very recent info, is it? Over a year old.

To bad, as I'm going to Cebu in January... Wouldn't mind seeing stuff like that...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
At least they had a sighting
Hong Kong hasnt had 1!
I dont think.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 11:02 PM
link   
yah i didnt think so too. i guess those aliens are interested to us (filipinos)
or our country.

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by darktone]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
i saw a flying object that move from point A to point B in a second. Then at night i saw two little creatures that looks like dark figure with big head small body and big eyes and small chin like . almost like a rounded triangle face. I remember they like mosquito. they made me remember them because I was only two to five years old at that time. They show me that my genes could be clone and also show me like a behive structure and living thing in each cubicle. I was show that I could breath underwater by some of device inside of me. I have many experience in time lost. This happen in the Phillipines, batangasj. I live close by the ocean. I never saw this creature again till I saw it on tv in the US. I guess they are telling me something and exclude the other things in between other unaccounted time lost.

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
check out mt banahaw at holy week.....sometimes at the 2nd and third day of holy week....2am to 5am......we camp out at "bangkong kahoy"fronting mt banahaw and side by side by mt cristobal and tres pikos......im the only one awake at that time....maybe its my partial closed 3rd eye....saw oval white lights and diff color search lights...thought its a hiker signaling me...i was wrong when it hovers above the moutain(banahaw)...seeing it behind trees...it just search there on top of the outlying mountain top....when the sun is already rising it vanish...like it was not there....maybe just faded in another dimension?.....maybe...stories told by those who lived there said that its normal to see ufos or other phenomenon on the mountains there...trying to see if i can used google earth to check it there are any foreign object that might be seen on top of it...but seems to me that nasa might be hiding something....the map i downloaded from google earth and other sat scan came negative on the area of the mountain....only the outlying areas of suburbs and provinces.....somethings fishy i tell you...and its not "tilapia"....

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
sad snip...I remember they like mosquito. they made me remember them because I was only two to five years old at that time. They show me that my genes could be clone and also show me like a behive structure and living thing in each cubicle. I was show that I could breath underwater...snipped

Really, they liked mosquitoes?
That rules out the Aliens from Lilo & Stitch then!

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
i though i saw one in san fabian pangasinan.

BUt... my father told me it was just a meteorite. Yet I've always wondered why it circled after a while and went north, after going south. Well, you know how meteorites shouldn't change directions.

Apparently there aren't too many sightings of ufos in the Philippines or maybe coz people here don't think of them as such. In the far south, in Mindanao, they call them "santillan" and, according to our "maids", they look like those glowing orbs that made those crop circles.

Sadly, there's not much UFO research here, but maybe through ATS, interested pinoys could make a difference. It's probably more important to establish a paradigm shift rather than prove the phenomenon itself.

God knows we need a paradigm shift. Any shift, for that matter.

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join