It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help.. Psychics??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I have flashes occasionally.. Usually a blinding light, somthing happens very quickly, very confusing noises.. the whole thing is very chaotic, and at the end when its over (it seems like minutes, but in reality ive been told its only 1 or 2 seconds) i can feel whats going to happen in the very near future, and it always does.. The whole experience is VERY confusing.

Needless to say, i had a flash an hour ago a light, then i flawless raindrop in the shape of a tear among imperfect raindrops. The only flaw in this raindrop was a red spot on the very bottom.

I got this about 4 times within the last hour, and over the course of the hour, they have been much more extreme, painful to my mind, and tiring (yes, i get physically tired from having a strong one).. Needless to say, i just had one and i cant stop being depressed and tearing up.. Its very disheartening having this message hitting me in the face, and not being able to figure out the meaning

Any idea what a near-perfect tear with one imperfection could mean? The visions are sometimes cryptic, sometimes flat out.. when i was in a minor car accident (absolutly no injuries to myself) i saw broken glass and sirens, seconds before the accident happend.

I'm worried now, as my mother is travelling, and my girlfriend is at work, and needs to drive home in the dark and through the snow.

Please help? Any who have travelled a road like this? I'm just starting to get my gift (im 17) and it can be quite terrifying...

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by intrigue]

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by intrigue]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrigue
Needless to say, i had a flash an hour ago a light, then i flawless raindrop in the shape of a tear among imperfect raindrops. The only flaw in this raindrop was a red spot on the very bottom.......

.....Any idea what a near-perfect tear with one imperfection could mean?

I couldn't help but think of breaking an egg finding a blood spot on the embryo. If my 'voodoo' is correct... it aint good.

Is someone pregnant?

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by RANT]

new topics

join