It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stan Romanek

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Just been reading up on this guy. It's interesting but it's seems to me that he doesn't know what to make of it all, which is understandable I guess. If this 12-12-03 date is right we haven't got long left.

www.rense.com...

Two days ago, I privately agreed with a public broadcast personality that I would remain silent on this issue in the interest of not causing another panic for what would likely be over nothing. Since that time, an alarming number of reports have been sent in to public broadcast personalities from listeners that have been having a disturbingly vivid and consistent dream of a giant tsunami approaching the west coast of the US at sunset. Stan was shown giant tsunamis. I am not going to remain silent any longer.

This thing about tsunami I find interesting, but I think maybe the west coast is wrong, east coast yes because of that Island (don't know the name) that if there's a quake in the area a massive landslide could happen, which would cause one big tsunami.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Yes. I made the other thread in the aliens section, but here I am replying to this thread anyway.

I'm going to go with Stan on this one and assume its not going to be a disaster involving tsunamis.

IMO, it would be really dumb for an alien to plant a subconscious thought about a disaster that would kill people to one guy who does not have any type of authority to go around making a credible warning. Aliens should recognize that doing goofy stuff like this will keep people from believing any kind of prediction like this. Even I don't believe it.

We're going to find out soon enough anyway.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Yep there was a program about it before, i think its an island in the canaries off the coast of africa, which if it slides would produce a tsunami of epic proportions

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
Just been reading up on this guy. It's interesting but it's seems to me that he doesn't know what to make of it all, which is understandable I guess. If this 12-12-03 date is right we haven't got long left.

www.rense.com...

Two days ago, I privately agreed with a public broadcast personality that I would remain silent on this issue in the interest of not causing another panic for what would likely be over nothing. Since that time, an alarming number of reports have been sent in to public broadcast personalities from listeners that have been having a disturbingly vivid and consistent dream of a giant tsunami approaching the west coast of the US at sunset. Stan was shown giant tsunamis. I am not going to remain silent any longer.

This thing about tsunami I find interesting, but I think maybe the west coast is wrong, east coast yes because of that Island (don't know the name) that if there's a quake in the area a massive landslide could happen, which would cause one big tsunami.

Text: Actually this reminds me of archeology & geological findings ....in the distant past epoch...the Puget Sound environs was innundated and the Land Sank/ Water Rose by 150 ft!!!
//-> this guys 'revelation' may be as much a matter of humanities' sub-conscious memory, and a vague connection to the recurring Time Cycle of such an event...As much as a vision of a future cataclysm... From my POV, the author is drawing conclusions from disparet symbols, weaving them into this story--> correct or incorrect, he is sensitive to something and we all should take precautions.

**I wouldn't want to be the victim of ->'laughing & sneering at the boy who cried wolf'...while a pickpocket cleaned me out as i was laughing...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The Name of the island is Tenerife its in the Canarie Island chain, went diving there last year. This island is HIGHLY volcanic (mount Tiede). I went on a tour of the area by the volcano, I'm talking Moonscape!!! the last Major eruption was in the 1700's. One of the brochures was talking about if the volcano did blow the Island would slide off causing a mega tsunami. Scary Stuff

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
If a tsunamis is coming for the west coast, then a big quake may come before. I just looked at recent quakes and Taiwan had a few today, one was 6.6.
www.iris.edu...

10-DEC-2003 08:46:45 22.89 121.37 4.8 33.0 TAIWAN REGION
10-DEC-2003 04:38:14 23.06 121.38 6.6 33.0 TAIWAN

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Do you think this has anything to do with an asteroid passing very close toEarth on friday???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Do you think this has anything to do with an asteroid passing very close toEarth on friday???

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sounds entirely plausible.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
it is now almost on the end of friday 12th of december 2003 and if something should be happening I don't know what it is or should have been. And so I come to the conclusion that it was or the wrong date or nothing will hapen at all.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Well, today is December 12, 2003, and there hasn't been anything unusual around here that I'm aware of?!
Does anybody else see an similarities to Stan Romanek's predictions?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I got almost 9 hours to go till the 13th. Untill now it's same old, same old...

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Yep just another no show prediction.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Some of you are entirely too impatient. Its only around 4 or 5pm in Colorado as of the time I am writing this. The prediction wasn't given to somebody in Europe or Australia.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
But why are you asuming that if anything was going to happen that it would happen in America? America the centre of the gallaxy kind of stuff?
Just because the guy doing the prediction is an American doesn't mean that this WORLD alter event would start state side.

no offence but the USA ain't the centre of the world or even the universe.

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Britman]

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Britman
But why are you asuming that if anything was going to happen that it would happen in America? America the centre of the gallaxy kind of stuff?
Just because the guy doing the prediction is an American doesn't mean that this WORLD alter event would start state side.

no offence but the USA ain't the centre of the world or even the universe.

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Britman]
I'm saying that if an alien gave a guy in Colorado in the U.S. the prediction it would most likely be according to the time zone the prediction was given.

Why would you assume I was talking from a U.S. centric perspective when this is not the case?

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I don't think you live in the USA.
But this is going off topic.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
They got saddam maybe that was the mayor event predicted

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I’m new and noticed the post about Stan Romanek. I am a physicist, I didn’t think much about Stan’s case at first, and then I started fallowing it in detail. Everyone here has been talking about the predictions that Stan made. That’s not what impressed me. What impressed me were the equations, most of them are new to science and Stan’s first equation is the chemical structure for element 115 years before anyone actually developed it. How in the world did he get this? Concerning the predictions, when I did my research, I found out that a guy named Dana Thibault was involved with Stan case and convinced him that he got the date drawing wrong. Thibault was probably a government plant if you ask me! If you are interested it looks like there is an official website for Stan, the new stuff is amazing and there is an explanation to the predictions. I copied the URL so go to www.stanromanek.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Stan Romanek gives all kinds of evidence at a UFO confernce 2010 International UFO Congress...www.disclose.tv... This is nuts and bizarre if this is all real.He has tons of evidence and is making a documentary about all of it. This is a must watch!!!!!!!!!
edit on 8-1-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
There is 10 parts all together..If this man is telling the truth this is shocking evidence.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join