It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: FOOTBALL: Bulger expects to play Friday after negative MRI

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
ST. LOUIS (AP) - Rams quarterback Marc Bulger expects to play Friday against Washington despite bruising his knee this week in an exhibition loss to Kansas City.

Bulger said Wednesday a precautionary MRI exam a day earlier showed no problems.

"I have a little trouble running right now, but unless I'm told otherwise I anticipate playing" against Washington, Bulger said.

Bulger was injured in the first quarter of Monday's 24-7 loss to the Chiefs. He was 8-for-15 for 67 yards and was sacked three times behind a patchwork offensive line. One of his passes was intercepted and returned 60 yards for a touchdown, putting Kansas City ahead 24-0 late in the first half.

Ben

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
hell play but he wont see t hat much action, just in case kindof move so he doesnt get more injuried

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
hell play but he wont see t hat much action, just in case kindof move so he doesnt get more injuried

That's if Martz is smart, but he has proven often to bemore stubborn than smart...

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Its only the pre-season they dont want to happen what happened to Vick, where he was out for a whole year.

Bulger has the position no need in risking it.

top topics

join