It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: FOOTBALL: Bills QB Losman injured in practice

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Pittsford, NY (Sports Network) - Buffalo Bills rookie quarterback J.P. Losman was injured Tuesday in practice.

It appeared that Losman injured his lower left leg when he was hit by cornerback Troy Vincent. Losman needed to be carted off the field after being cared to by trainers.

Losman was the 22nd overall pick in this past draft out of Tulane. He was signed to a five-year contract prior to the start of training camp, as the club will look to him to take over for Drew Bledsoe in the future.

Losman was only the third Tulane quarterback to throw for 3,000 yards in a season last year, finishing with 3,077 yards, 33 touchdowns and 14 interceptions.

Ben

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
New word is that Losman is going to be out for the year with a broken leg. I thought the deal in practice was to try and not hit the QB.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Thats is pretty stupid by troy vincent to hit Losman, the guy "who is the next Drew in buffalo". What are these players thinking?

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
OK, I drafted Drew in keeper fantasy league with the intention of holding on to him for the rest of his career. That bastard vincent just put a damper on his career!

Ben

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
OK, I drafted Drew in keeper fantasy league with the intention of holding on to him for the rest of his career. That bastard vincent just put a damper on his career!

drew didnt get injuried Losamn did

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!

drew didnt get injuried Losamn did

Du'oh! That's who I drafted, why the heck did I type in Drew???

Ben

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
i dunno thats what i was thinking man. LOL.

You had a brain fart.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Correction - I am a brain fart...

top topics

join