It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

amazing chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
well it was a beautiful cloudless day today across the south of England. And I have to say Ive never seen so many crazy chemtrails..ever.

Mulitple crosses. multiple parallel lines, trails swerving off at weird angels..the whole sky was literally covered.

The horizon was a muggy, polluted poisonous mug because of them. And tonight, weird fog, like the sort they got in London in Victorian times.

What is going on??? Are our governments spraying and poisoning us? The most scandalous thing Ive ever witnessed with my own eyes.

What are we going to do? Just sit here and take it till we're all too ill to do anything?

Its the biggest violation of human rights Ive witnessed in my lifetime. Totally atrocious. Something is going on..those trails are not natural, not normal, and not benign.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Agreed, mystra.

I think something is seriously going on, despite those that continue to dismiss them as simple contrails.

I have a thread under "Military Projects" called "Painting the Sky". I posted pictures of some trails on the first couple of pages.

"The voice of authority should be the voice of reason-supposed to set examples, teach us. And I have learned, it's all just bull# to keep us down"

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I agree, mystra.

I see them often where I'm located and it really does make you wonder just what the hell they really are, and what's the purpose of them.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I think this is a conspiracy of world government's to cut our population.
Isn't there some big flu going on right now in UK? I heard that some people died of it.

new topics

top topics

join