It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: OLYMPICS: Security tightens, Man Wearing Tutu, Clown Shoes Dives In Pool

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
ATHENS, Greece -- A spectator took a dive at one of the Olympic pool events, and security is increasing.

Security around the diving complex is being stepped up following the bizarre incident when a half-dressed spectator climbed onto a board at the diving competition and jumped into the pool. The man was wearing a tutu and extra-large clown shoes.

An Olympics official said, "A man very much in love with his wife wanted to show it so he bought a ticket, came inside and chose to dive in the pool."

The official said steps have been taken so it won't happen again, and there will now be security people around the field of play dressed in staff uniforms.

Ben

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
how does that show that you love somebody?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
how does that show that you love somebody?

I think it's the tutu. Nothing says I love you like wearing a tutu.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
wouldn't you think that a guy dressed like that would attract some attention from security as he entered the arena? i know that people always look at me strangely when i dress that way

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by toejam
wouldn't you think that a guy dressed like that would attract some attention from security as he entered the arena? i know that people always look at me strangely when i dress that way

So it was you, tj!

What you won't do for love...

top topics

join