It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

site 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
What is it?What is its purpose?and please I need every bit of information you can provide.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
never heard of it? what details do you have? where did you hear about it?
did you try the search funtion?

good luck

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I was under the impression S4 was were they moved things from Area 51 after it became widespread public knowledge it actually existed. As far as I know it is in the mountains right near groom lake. Its a large hangar built into the mountains if I'm not mistaken. I'm sure it's since been decommisioned and abandoned.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Maybe it is underground now?

Yeah Lazar specifically referred to S4 and its true purpose to hide and house the alien ufo tech and the militaries efforts to replicate it.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
S-4 or Site 4 is a facility in the same testing area as Area 51, though instead of the Groom Lake bed...it's near the Papoose Lake bed. First mentioned in the alleged Security Manual (see www.majesticdocuments.com, or other threads here), it was also mentioned by Robert Lazar. If you can find his current site...(the old link no longer works), he had shown the areas he claims to remember of it.

S-4 is supposedly one of the sites where crashed UFOs and wreckage are taken and reverse-engineered. There are other sources besides the ones mentioned above that allude to it. Though spacecraft is thought to be housed there (in 9 camouflaged hangers-they have a coating similar to the surrounding sand and rock), there are supposedly no aliens actually at that particular facility.

This location, would be prime for the nearby Area 51, where stealth, and other black aircraft projects are tested.

Scientists working at S-4, or Area 51, and the other sites of that base, often take JANET flights into the base, and are then shuttled to the other areas in blackout out windowed, busses... There is reportedly a vast underground base complex, in which eventually all of the various sites are connected.

Hope this is good for a start, hehe...

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:43 PM
link   
OK now I feel dumb..I didn't make the S-4=site 4 connection...sorry 'bout that

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I was close! haha...thanks for that info Gaz

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Off the top of my head...I likely have some more..but I'd have to look for it...hehe...

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 07:30 PM
link   
All the information I have now is from this forum and this site.I need more information.I am doing a report on this.Please more information.

top topics

join