It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Causality: The true key to 'awareness.'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I write these words for whomever may bother or care to see what my life holds as to those among you that know as I do what responsibilities and goals lie before those who ascend beyond speculations, topics and subjective descriptions of 'events' by/of perception and applied as meaning within a one's self-perceived existence.

To KNOW thyself is the true key to my personal development. I am me. I created me and answer as self to self by/of expectations I set for myself as measuring cues unto success. If you lie to yourself then you are not attempting self improvement or awareness you are denying it of self. As such, you must as with any moment: blame yourself, or congragulate self-no one else usually will. The more aware one becomes, the more 'responsible' one feels for those around them in and outside of their own lives.

Those of us whom have walked this path a multitude of times know as they were and are what they will be for, to attempt perfect being as a state of balance in mind and being, (self-ascribed of course by personal yet I am sure universally seen by those who all may find the centre...) is to be adaptable to any and all situations and to serve and accomodate all whom you meet as a steward or respect, and and ambassador to the universe for representation of what it means to be within: The Human Condition.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:01 AM
link   
While I may or may not agree with you...I just have to point out that you sound alot like someone I know....

'There is one real truth...that is, Causality....

You do however raise an interesting point..

BUt I raise as a counterpoint that just because humans can't percieve something bigger, or something more correct than causality, doesn't mean that it isn't possible, or that it doesn't exist.

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
This sounds very much like self enlightenment!

To be aware and accept you, others and your surroundings!

join