It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I dunno Zerodeep. Are you alien?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Are we all not?
I mean you dont think God created us do you?

Deep

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzpatrick
Is it just christians that will be saved and are right then and all other religion is a lie then islam buddism hindus????

Reply: This question is a touchy question and needs a carful answer. First of all, all (true) Christians will be saved. However Christians are not ALWAYS right. Secondly Judaism also presents a true path to God, but it is an extremely hard way and does not come highly reccommended as long as we have grace available (which will end soon!!!).

Finally, let me say that ANY religion that promotes Jesus as being God in the flesh and the way to ETERNAL LIFE is a correct religion regardless of what it is called!!! I do want to add though that there are MANY good religions with good principles, but if I present you with a good religion filled with good principles and that religion never tells you the way to salvation for eternal life, through Jesus Christ as God in the FLESH, what good is it? Frankly it is no good in pointing one to eternal life!!!

Thanks for asking...........

By the way let me mention that it is the Holy Spirit that gives me answers to questions (especially ones like this). Don't want you to think I am some genius!!!

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by TRAINEDFORTHIS]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Theno- I agree with you. This is a very deep and complex subject at varying levels. I believe that there are 30- 40 different species of beings visiting us for different reasons.

Also, if you put the time and dimensional quotient in the mix, it'll bring the numbers up, further complicating the scenario. What we perceive as "evil", could be good for other reasons...

I think humans may be coming back through the varying timelines of the multiverse as well.

What if we were to ask the question - are humans evil? Well, I guess the answer would depend upon the PERSON asking that question...catch my drift?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Reply: This question is a touchy question and needs a carful answer. First of all, all (true) Christians will be saved. However Christians are not ALWAYS right. Secondly Judaism also presents a true path to God, but it is an extremely hard way and does not come highly reccommended as long as we have grace available (which will end soon!!!).

Finally, let me say that ANY religion that promotes Jesus as being God in the flesh and the way to ETERNAL LIFE is a correct religion regardless of what it is called!!! I do want to add though that there are MANY good religions with good principles, but if I present you with a good religion filled with good principles and that religion never tells you the way to salvation for eternal life, through Jesus Christ as God in the FLESH, what good is it? Frankly it is no good!!!

Um................................................

Im not even gonna say anything.
Deep

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ok, now.........religion is not a magazine that I subscribe to, however, I do have some questions. I mean, it is a new angle on Christianity to say the least.
And so, its interesting reading, at very least. But anyways....

1...So then what, are you told, is the 'truth' about the idea of an afterlife? Does this still fit in nicely somehow with what you've been saying?

2.... In other words, what about the whole Idea of 'hell', and the way more 'popular' versions of christianity seem to depict god as an evil childish tyrant bent on torture and destruction?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wirescream
TRAINEDFORTHIS

I would like to thank you for communicating the answers to these �controversial by nature� questions.

Reply: Give God the praise for giving me this information!!

Is GOD with us through out our lives by communicating to us in yet unperceivable ways?

Reply: He is with us throughout our lives and YES many still do not perceive of communications and many take credit for all their talents and skills!!!

Thanks for asking..........

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   
+TrainedForThis?

Tell me something,

Bhudda was 500 years before the time of christ, and before that were the Hindus.

Thier are pictuers which depict what seems to be Alien space craft in some ancient tablets.

How do you explain this.

And why is it that thier is proof of Buddas life, but not that of Jesus.

And Christ is the only way to Live, and be loved by God.

I dont think Gods talking to you my freind, I think you need to be talking to a doctor.
Deep

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Well i have to disagree because i dont thnk simply because you belive in jesus you will be saved, so if i understand you sorrectly (tell me if im wrong) then a murderer who believes in jesus will be saved instead of a charity worker who has saved lives but doesent belive in jesus.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Fitzpatrick you have a point.

"BY MERE TALK MAN DOES NOT GO TO HEAVEN, BUT ONLY THROUGH THE DELIVERANCE OF THE TRUTH"
GURU NANAK DEV JI,

He who is humble and lives a truthfull life shall go to heaven.

Deep

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Firstly. I want to back up trainedforthis for sharing his opinion. It just annoys me when people respond by attacking somebody elses beliefs, resorting to insults only to promote their own opinion. If you dont agree, fine, share your opinion and get on with it. quit reading the material if it bothers you so. youve made your decision, as everyone one else here is free to do. Personaly, Some of this information strikes me as very "on point" so to say. If i were to ramble off the top of my head a handful of the biggest questions in my life, they would proceed as follows....

1. Religion
2. True nature of the Government
3. UFOs.

As i am sure many agree with me, these are the topics that are left with loose ends, topics that are all lost in the big question "what is the meaning of life?" Trainedforthis's theory addresses each showing how and why they are all relative and interconnected in the scheme of things. Let me state however, i am not necessarily agreeing with everything hes stated. Frankly, i cannot make a decision, but i must say, this is the first ever "conspiracy theory" that i have read that attempts to put the puzzle peices together. Now, before somebody attacks me, YES this is the first post i have ever posted - i have been reading on these forums for some time, but until now, i was just observing. This is the first thread, i have chosen to participate in. So to dispell any sudden conclusions - no, i am not in league with "trainedforthis" to promote false ideas - which brings up a question for all immediate doubters and dismissers of trainedforthis's supposed message.
"what motive does "trained for this" have to get online and spread lies??"
for fun? perhaps? but somehow i doubt it. Maybe i AM just being gullible and should b the embarrassed victim for believing his "lies" - but in my personal opinion, i find the idea to be very solid and logical. I think i need to read more, but for all attackers of the idea/message, -think about it; do you have a better explanation for the odd nature of UFO activity and the ever perplexing question of religion? If so, i am sure you cannot PROVE your ideas to be anymore correct than trainedforthis has. Ive read posts by individuals who can explain religion away as a babys dream but in the end, just like those who believe in religions, they too cannot prove or disprove any of it. Funny how from the beginning of time, the question has always been there.
as for me, i am just a lost soul looking for the answer, perhaps ive found it. Now a question for Trainedforthis.

-How do i go about confirming your message for myself?

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The biggest point in regards to this conversation is that trainedforthis is is coming from an "authoritative", point and not simply saying that these ideas are his opinion. In humble opinion, he deserves to have people come right at him because of his original stance. Personally, I think he is full of rightousness and self interest, and I won't be giving this conversation any more time or energy.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
He is just getting points with his cheap talk, to which even I could give answers which are better grounded.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I don't know if TRAINED is legit or not but no matter how "uncommon" or "nonmainstream" an experience is, many of us are NOT willing to present it as an opinion when we know it is simply not.

He/she is correct in that it is not enough to know of God (or some other term to describe a higher power that you know is good & omnipresent). You have to experience it directly. And as I've said before, unfortunately many don't realize the experience until it is presented in a dramatic manner.

I can also relate to the "messenger" role.

I do not blame anyone who easily dismisses many of the concepts presented here & the manner in which it is presented. I would have done so not too long ago myself.

Whether or not this future alien event is substantiated or not in the future, I feel this thread is useful food for thought in more ways than just the alien subject.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have read all this crap, and if any of you really desire "true" answers without ANY religious bias WHATSOEVER and want complete objectivity in answers ask me right now. Let me clarify certain aspects of this futile discussion as this is going to get you people stuck if allowed to continue! TRAINEDFORTHIS is, I'm sorry to break it to you, deceived beyond measure. Almost every single answer he gives can be absolved without much effort... but I won't waste time unless you guys ask me specifically. I'm not "the chosen" in anything, but I am a seeker of truth and have found truth where many others failed, and it is not because "the horses a$$" told me so, it is verified by science, logic, and physics as well as the nature of things that are alive... NOTHING magic. I know many things that people like TRAINEDFORTHIS do not, because he allowed religious bias and "faith, or belief" into his psyche, which inevitably led to skewed concepts and rejection of all that which doesn't "fit" with his ideals. This thread was originally "designed" for the purpose of revealing the truth behind the alien phenomena, and ironically that purpose WILL be fulfilled if requested, but NOT through the original poster. Please ask me all that you need to know about "aliens", "religion", "humanity, our origins.. etc etc..." and see how much of what I'll answer will spark something that'll make you go "oooh yeah"... that's it for now.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
+TrainedForThis?

Tell me something,

Bhudda was 500 years before the time of christ, and before that were the Hindus.

Thier are pictuers which depict what seems to be Alien space craft in some ancient tablets.

How do you explain this.

And why is it that thier is proof of Buddas life, but not that of Jesus.

And Christ is the only way to Live, and be loved by God.

I dont think Gods talking to you my freind, I think you need to be talking to a doctor.
Deep

Hey ZeroDeep,

I understand you're frustration at Christianity. But you are confused about one thing I can see. Christ is not the only way to be loved by God. God loves EVERYONE. No matter what they do in life, they are loved by God. However, even though you are loved by Him, if you do not accept Jesus as His son, and believe in what He did, then you cannot make it to heaven. This is very sad and is not pleasant to hear I agree. God Himself feels sad whenever someone does not make it to heaven. But we live in an unpleasant world. Let me explain why this is true, hopefully it will make sense to you.

I assume you believe in God. I also assume that you believe that humans are sinful, and that everyone sins throughout their lives because we all screw up and/or do bad things. Since God is perfect, when we sin, it pushes us away from Him because it makes us imperfect. I'm sure you would agree with me so far. So since we are imperfect with sin, it's like we are contaminated and cannot get to heaven because heaven contains no sin. God cannot touch it, or will not. Well this sucks right? This means we would all be doomed to go to hell. However, God realizes that we are lesser than Him and that it is impossible for us to not sin at all in our lives. This is where Jesus, His son comes in! God loves us and WANTS us to be in heaven, so he sent Jesus to pay for/take the punishment for ALL of humans sins. This is why he died, and descended to hell, which is where he payed for our sins. He did this, because humans on their own have no way of to pay for our own sins other than going to hell forever. So because of Jesus, it is still possible for anyone to get to heaven, even though we all sin! But if you don't put faith in Christ, and repent to Him of your sins, ask for forgiveness from Him (basically, you don't make use of the punishment he took for your own sin) then it is like rejecting the help God offered to us through Jesus, which means you sadly will go to hell. Again, this hurts God, because He wants everyone to be able to make it. Let me put in a very easy to understand analogy.

Let's say a person is stuck in a pit of quicksand. The person can represent any human, so think of it as yourself. The quicksand represents sin, which will lead you to hell as soon as you go under and die. God is outside of the pit and is safe, but because you sin, you have put yourself in this position of quicksand and separated yourself from the safety of the Lord. EVERYONE sins and therefore is in their own pit. God feels compassion for us though, and wants to help us get out, so he extends his arm so we can grab it and be saved. His arm represents His son Jesus! This is the way He chose to help us. He extends this to EVERYONE whether they are black white brown, man woman, young old, of all religions and countries. He wants to help all. But whether we are saved is up to us! It is our choice whether we grab His arm and accept the help he is trying to give us. Grabbing his extended arm (or Jesus) represents us believing in what Jesus did for us and that looking to Him and asking for His forgiveness will be what saves us!

So people have a problem with Christianity because they think; "Why would God be so cruel and not let whoever is nice into heaven?" But he is not cruel. He went so far as to send His son and have Him KILLED for us and suffer and take the penalty of OUR sins. It is our fault if we don't get to heaven. What can He do if we don't grab His arm? He will not make us follow Him, even though He could, because He gave us free will. Otherwise we would have no choice, and He would be like a dictator. So He did His part for ANYONE who wants to do their part and turn to Jesus. I hope this makes sense. If there are any cloudy parts to you, let me know. The jist of is just that the Christian faith says that we separate ourselves from God through sin, but God sent His son as a way to clean us from sin when we repent, and this is the way God chose to help us and the only way. Otherwise, we never get the sin removed from us and therefore cannot get to heaven, even though God loves you and wants you to make it.

So most religions believe in God and know that man is lesser and sins. Religions also believe that God is good, but Christianity is the only one that actaully tells us HOW God is trying to help us. No other

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If only Christianity knew that God as an entity doesn't exist, that it was a fraud 4th density STS creature that dictated and channeled information to the gullible populace who instantly bowed down and worshipped them, Christianity would really be upset then! God loves no one, and he hates no one, love doesn't exist: it's only a word, a concept that combines many other feelings and brain chemicals that influence you condition at any one time, there is no natural phenomenon known as love. Hate is also relative and subjective, and evil/good are all relative... God is everything that exists, not separate, and blinks at neither the darkness nor the light.. all is equally important and balanced in all of existance.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think this thread should be locked. Wasting space on the site. TRAINEDFORTHIS is presenting information without any kind of explanation as to where he aquired it. Not one of his points has been backed up by anything but his bull#. It's tiring

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Well i want my questions answered first before any lock down

i think this is fun having this guy answer most questions he is weird yes, the answers may not have substance but it sure is fun....

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I have read all the post up to this point. I am glad to seee that there are many who are paying attention. Whether this information is beleived at this time is not the main issue for now. The main issue is that it is being given a hearing. There are many who would rather see the blind remain blind by trying to change the subject, or dealing with the messenger instead of the MESSAGE! This is equivalent to the actions of TPTB to keep the sheople enslaved. Obviously new and different information unsettles humanity. This is because of the FEAR OF CHANGE.

I will say this: There are not many who are speaking on the issue presented here and there some who would like to shut me up (desiring a lock on the issue). Even if the thread is locked from this moment, there are over 3,000 people who have read this thread and WILL remember when "THE ANNOUNCEMENT" is made. My job is to share this information with as many as possible before the "EVENT"!!! I am quite aware that to speak about this issue after the announcement will be met with much criticism. One would be called a racist (as many have already called me on other threads) for supporting such information. It is a blessing to receive such knowledge now. Soon it will be too late.

There is so much information to give that it is hard to know where to start. But there is nothing like the dialogue in QUESTIONS and ANSWERS. There seem to be some who think I am some sort of AUTHORITY. My authority is only in giving the message. The Authority is from the ONE who has sent the message!!!

Soon there will be much to deal with from the DESTRUCTION of a very powerful nation promoted by the GLOBAL ELITES TO the SHIFTING of the earth on it's axis (take note of the solar flares and strange weather patterns), that mankind will be happy to accept DECEPTIVE ASSISTANCE from whoever shows up. Nothiing like suckering a person when they are down!!! Of course by now you should be aware of who will be OFFERING this assistance. You can accept their hand outs and their wonderful BIO-CHIP IMPLANT or move on. SO MUCH TO EXPLAIN.........SO LITTLE TIME!!!

My lunch is just about over now, BUT YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO LISTEN. Will answer more questions when I arrive home from work.

Thanks for asking AND commenting.............

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join