It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:37 AM
link   
trained if something does not have a soul IT CANNOT REBEL, as it has no independent thought other than its programming.

Reply: Allow me to make you aware that only HUMANS have a soul. Therefore the fallen angels who REBELLED against God never had and still do not have a soul. If a human is cloned that human can rebel but yet does/will not have a soul.

Thanks for commenting.....

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Why were you chosen?

Reply: I was chosen because the time is short and the announcement is soon to be made. It will be an awful time for humanity and espceically Christians. I along with others who also know who they are have therefore been chosen to give this warning and assist in this very "End of time"!!!

Why are the aliens doing this?

Reply: Chosen to do so!!!

What is every possible way to stop them?

Reply: Only through faith and trust in God has Jesus Christ!!! He is the One they FEAR!!!

How long away is this public announcement?

Reply: I have only been told that it is soon and instructed to only use the word SOON!!! I will say this: It will be in my lifetime and I am 52!!!

What technologies have the goverments recieved from the aliens?

Reply: More than humanity can even imagine; from holograms to laser technology is all I can say!!!

Thanks for asking.....

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:49 AM
link   
How do we know they even have a religion and if they do, how can we possibly surmise that it is of Christian origin?

Reply: Aliens/fallen angels have no religion and have no need for any!!!

Thanks for asking..........

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:09 AM
link   
1. There have been people who've said they've seen people shapeshift into reptoids and back. Is this real? Is it like a possession or do they actually shapeshift?

Reply: Angels can take any shape they desire. So can fallen angels. This is no mystery. They can even stand before you and project images into your mind to make themselves to appear in any way you may perceive of them; Including a deceased parent, or other loved one!!!

2. UFO/flying saucers have been seen many times at places of earthquakes, big storms and such. What is the reason for this?

Reply: Only know that they have the ability to create earthquakes but have not been instructed on them hanging around these natural events!!!

3. They have also been seen entering volcano's, oceans and around the north pole.
A: Do they live underground in the tunnel systems and caves around the world?
B: Is the earth hollow?
C: Do they also live in the center of the earth?

Replies:
A: They live anywhere the want to; even above the earth because of their ability to project holographic images to hide their bases.
B: No!!! The earth is not hollow. The core of the earth is molton lava and is where the magnetic field of the eminates!!!
C: No!!!

4. What do they eat? What is their source of energy? Human emotional energy, human blood?

They have no need to eat. They were created originally as ANGELS, I have not been told what the angels source of energy is. Only that all Christians will soon have similar energy source and will not have the need to eat in the way we do today!!!

5. How can we exterminate them?

Reply: There is already a plan in place to exterminate them by God. They are quite aware of this and quite angry about this and therefore seek to destroy God's children in vengence!!!

6. How can we see them?

Reply: When they choose to show themselves. Which is frequently especially during abductions!!!

Are they dimensional?

Reply: They are not dimensional. Humanity does not understand dimension. Nothing lives in dimensions. Dimensions are used as a means of travel. Living is done only In the SPIRITUAL and the PHYSICAL REALMS.

Thank you for coming here and answering questions

Reply: Give God the thanks praise for giving me the job!!! I am only a chosen instrument!!!

Thanks for asking........

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I along with others who also know who they are have therefore been chosen to give this warning and assist in this very "End of time"!!!

How long away is this public announcement?

Reply: I have only been told that it is soon and instructed to only use the word SOON!!! I will say this: It will be in my lifetime and I am 52!!!

Didn't Jesus say massive changes would happen in certain peoples' lives, but then they didn't happen.

You have had a lock placed upon you Trainedforthis. That's what the aliens do to many contactees. They give you a prophecy or future prediction and let you go. Then you become famous for a while until the people realize that the prophecy ain't coming true. Then you'll look like a complete fool and everything you've ever said about the aliens will be regarded as false. It's a lock, pure and simple.

When they realize that your prophecy is a lie they will know that your description of the aliens as Fallen Angels etc is false also!

I'm sorry, I'm just not buying that fallen angel speel. That's an old lie someone perpetuated, imo

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I still see no proof of your theory, and you still haven't even explained how you were trained. Are you ever going to answer a question without dancing around it, and actually tell us why we should even listen to you?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i can't believe you give this guy anysort of credence. I havn't read anything of his that provided any major truths or evidences.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grouch
i can't believe you give this guy anysort of credence. I havn't read anything of his that provided any major truths or evidences.

It follows, does it not, that his inspiring Holy Spirit (being the same one that inspired Biblical authors to write of a fixed, flat, immovable Earth as the center of creation) is easily misinterpretted by those it 'inspires'.

Perhaps, that boy's got the devil in him!

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i agree with the above two posts, this guy is obviously delusional, or laughing and getting a kick at the attention he's getting!
"aliens created as angels"...cmon i guess our basic knowledge of science is all an illusion then?

or he's a delusional religous person,

in the bible, if god created us and all that is true why doesnt the bible say anything about the dinosaurs or other discoveries our science has uncovered
mankind formed here just like moss forms on a log in the swamp.... same as any aliens that might be out there!

after all this i still beleive in some form of a god, but i dont follow any book or religeon

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   
He forgot to drink his portion of poisoned kool-aid when Hale-Bopp passed by.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qlone
i agree with the above two posts, this guy is obviously delusional, or laughing and getting a kick at the attention he's getting!
"aliens created as angels"...cmon i guess our basic knowledge of science is all an illusion then?

or he's a delusional religous person,

in the bible, if god created us and all that is true why doesnt the bible say anything about the dinosaurs or other discoveries our science has uncovered
mankind formed here just like moss forms on a log in the swamp.... same as any aliens that might be out there!

after all this i still beleive in some form of a god, but i dont follow any book or religeon

~Someone back me up on this but i do believe the bible talks about dinos in one section. I think I've read about it here on ATS awhile ago.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Help me someone!!

Oh no! I have animals in my back yard that aren't mentioned in the Bible - Kangaroos and Koalas and more - am I delusional?? Are they not really there??

PS You Bible bashers - some of the silly questions you ask and statements you make can easily be answered by reading the Bible. If you still don't understand parts you could always visit a web-site to answer your questions. Also why not show some respect for posters with your answers. I have seen a few different sites that talk about the relation between aliens and satan, sites that are not based on religion. These thoughts are not recent but have been around and discussed for a long time now.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:33 AM
link   
well im not bashing the bible, ive only read genisis personally though!

does it explain why theres so many different religions, im sure it does in some way?

so does an a muslum who beleives that mohammad will come down and not jesus be saved as well as thie christians who believe it will be jesus or vice versa?
does a faith in a higher power no matter what the religion give one credit for not being in the right religion when judged?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
TRAINEDFORTHIS is, simply put, a fraud. The main give-a-way is his avoidance of answering the question of who he was trained by. He was willing to give all information but that (though the information he gave was also evasive). His "answers" for you valid questions show the same patterns as that of a person suffering from paranoia. For me to believe that this person is truely informed on the subject of UFOs and alien entities I need some real answers. Nothing abstract. I need the name of an organization and some outside referance to them. So, if you want to answer a question answer this and answer it straight. Who trained you?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
CYBERGENETICS

Have you been watching star trek TNG too much?

If as you say they have been here for millions of years then why didn�t they just get rid of the human race though germ war fare or something else that looked natural when we first showed intelligence?

Or are we an inter-planetary jail and that�s why we keep getting these visits to make sure that the descendants are behaving ourselves.

But seriously though regarding Cyber-genetics & Nanotechnology going on what I have read (which is very little) the aim of the research & testing is to improve the life of every human on this mud ball isn�t it? So where�s the harm in that?

As for the Aliens being clones, if they have perfected the process of cloning without any draw backs or side effects, without any there own designer draw backs, then why not use them as an invasion force it would certainly cut their death tolls down and have the people for colonisation ready hen its all over with.

If God did create us then why couldn�t he have populated other star systems before our? And they are just coming to say hi! After all we would be all related wouldn�t we?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Reply: You said much but it was not a question. However the answer to your one question is that the bible is no different from any other book on "FIRST AID". Books on first aid don't waste time talking about the origins of humanity....They do tell you though how to be SAVED from the INFECTION!!!

Thanks for asking........

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I still see no proof of your theory, and you still haven't even explained how you were trained. Are you ever going to answer a question without dancing around it,

Reply: I find it interesting that you have read replies on this thread and still have not seen answers to questions asked. Your question is the type used in mind control with words like "never" and of course the one you used "EVER". You have not been reading this thread, or you are purposely trying to influence others, or just simply physically and/or spiritually blind.

and actually tell us why we should even listen to you?

Reply: I never said that anyone SHOULD listen. I just simply came to speak to those who would DARE to listen. It is called "freewill" my friend. Sadly we live in a society that frequently tell people what they SHOULD DO, instead of just telling it like it is and allowing others to make their own decision. Those who read this thread will make their own decision as many have already done. I am glad you asked this question to give me the opportunity to respond especially since I usually only respond to questions and NOT comments (especially if they are debunking in nature). Messengers don't have to prove the message. Messengers deliver messages. Only the Author of the message would need to provide proof. I deliver MAIL!!! You also mentioned that this is "MY THEORY". Since when did postal workers (messengers) start throwing away the mail and delivering their OWN theories?

Thanks for asking and commenting.........

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Reply: Actually our knowledge of science compared to what God intended, is like comparing the knowledge an amoeba to that of Man!!! Also it is the choice of the fallen angels to clone themselves and create Aliens and even Possess these creations. This has nothing to do with scientific knowledge and everything to do with human ingnorance in regards to the activities of Fallen Angels!!!

Thanks for asking......

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
How does a metaphyical lifeform clone its self.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
So, if you want to answer a question answer this and answer it straight. Who trained you?

Reply: The HOLY SPIRIT... as I have already stated more than once here. I assume you have heard of Him.

Thanks for asking......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join