It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   
trained if something does not have a soul IT CANNOT REBEL, as it has no independent thought other than its programming.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS
I don't believe in "God", so how does this "deception" affect me?

Reply: Do you think that just because you don't believe in dynamite that it cannot blow you up? If you are deceived into believing that it cannot blow you up when it can, where will that leave you?

Is there any proof of the crap you're spewing, or is it all Bible misinterpretation?

Reply: You might want to start with Matthew 24:5 and 24:24 for starters.

Thanks for asking.....

Your dynamite comparison is all well and good except for one thing--there's proof that dynamite explodes. Where is the proof of your "theory"? You can spout off about "deception" all day, but I haven't heard one logical explanation for anything you have said. Give me that, and I'll believe you. Hell, maybe I'll even help you spread the word.

As for the Bible passages--I don't own a Bible. As I said, I don't believe in God. I believe in the power and inherent order of nature, which can be seen and proven. For all I know, some drunky schizos could have written the Bible. Just because someone writes something down and says it is the word of god, doesn't mean it is.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Maybe you were trained to get at something other than what you think? lol n/m

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
in reply to some of TRAINED'S comments:

I think others here have touched base on my thoughts!
but, firstly why would they make their job of deception harder by waiting thousands of years and let mankind gain strenth?
and as far as studying us for creating souls...i beleive if aliens are real, then our so called inner soul is nothing more than somthing an alien would already be made of....(expanded mind)! Our minds deceive our own bodies on a regular basis,
speaking of mind's mine just hit a brick wall... i think i made my point already though

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I do believe in god always have done always will...

Why were you chosen?

Why are the aliens doing this?

What is every possible way to stop them?

How long away is this public announcement?

What technologies have the goverments recieved from the aliens?

[Edited on 10-12-2003 by Mikomi]

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   

- What purpose do aliens have coming to this planet?

Reply; To cause for the destruction of humanity through DECEPTION!!!

I do believe you have the feeling you know a lot about aliens. But if you would have any understanding about religions, aliens themselves and their purpose you wouldn't say they like to destroy humanity, you wouldn't be talking about deception etc.

All of your thoughts are based upon how you think they are, not based on 5 years of research or thousands of pages of texts, it isn't even in cooperation with the laws of survival.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'd like to get trained for this too.. where can I apply ?

Oh and I remember I've read things like this before. I just don't remember the website. My problem is that there are thousands of different "truths" about Aliens and their goal. However I can not verify any of them on my own. That's a bit of a problem.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   
TigerIs look at the statues of the tribes to know how the aliens look like and search for "Vymaanika Shastra" with a search machine, just like atomic war and if you have done that go take a look at Job41 from the Bible Ezekiel chapter 1 from the Bible and then you also could search ofcourse for the "ancient Indian texts" with the anti-gravity.

Aliens aren't deceptious or anything like that.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Ok, I get this now (as others apparently did...) It's the ideas that aliens, etc. are demons/devils, yadda yadda....and that it's all part of a war between heaven and hell, where souls are the prize, etc.

A little Dante' don't you think?

Oh, and Bigfoot type aliens and UFOs are very well documented...
I'm sure many here knew that already, but thought I'd clarify, as you attempted to correct me on that, hehe...

Well, each is entitled to their own opinion...and thank you for your answers....the evidence points more towards extra-terrestrials, than demons. Sure, you could argue that it's all part of their deception, etc. but it's a rather elaborate con isn't it? I mean, if this were truly the case, there have been ample opportunities for them to use this deceipt and influence to hasten the apacolypse....(Cuban Missile Crisis, Phantom Nuke Scenarios, etc.) Seems like unnecessary elaboration of the scam to me...

So, I'm assuming by trained, you mean Theology? I wouldn't put too much stock in the philosophical ramblings of drunk old men (i.e. the authors of the Bible and the numerous revisions/rewritings since), designing religion as a tool for corruption and control, but hey...to each his own..

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Gazrok, you are talking about the bible which people have at home, not the states translation nor the other religions and their texts which are thousands of years old and all people agreed on (all drunk ofcourse, I know, piramids were build by drunk men too
)

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:52 AM
link   
okay...do you want my answers...or the ones you want to hear? Well, here goes...

This is easy stuff guys come on.

Here are some questions:

What caused splits among certain alien races in regards orientation service to self and service to others when they had unified intent previously?

A: Who claimed they ever had unified intent? Perhaps they've always had varied interests. I take it that you follow the thought that Reptiod aliens are the service to self, and the Greys are service to others.

When the new order is constructed on earth what alien races are expected to assist service to others humans in this endeavour?

A: Seems the only ones we've made agreements with are the Greys. There are some accounts that the "Nordic" type may also assist, but they are far fewer than Grey references. Sounds very "Yellow Book"...

Are there plans to attack or impede or stop or even advice humans on lizard transports by postive alien groups?

A: If you ascribe to that theory, then yes, apparently, there are plans for both joint attacks, and defense systems versus hostile Reptoids. My own opinion though, is that all of the aliens are service to self, or they would have helped long before now.

What is it that aliens find so interesting in humanity besides the godspark? anything?

A: Well, the godspark is certainly tenuous at best. Other ideas include the necessity of human tissue for sustenance/genetic replacement, and that they've cloned themselves almost into extinction, but I'm not so sure I buy that one either....

Why are the aliens no closer to god then we are despite their better efforts and greater reach?

A: They are no closer to finding "God", because despite their tech, they are still of a material frequency, and still on our plane of existence....

What percentage of souled humans can extricate themselves from the lizard reality even if willfully joining them via soul reincarnations? Will positive aliens assist in providing the 'option?'

A: This is of course, assuming that the godspark idea is correct (which is a giant leap, imho). Percentage? Hard to even guess based on variables that may or may not even exist... It's a statistical nightmare... Then, you hold the Buckeroo Bonzai idea, that the Reptoids exist at a different frequency level, and hollow earth, etc. Sorry, I'm not a big Icke fan.... In your scenario though, I doubt the service to others aliens would be too happy about this...

PS-This is going to go over and around a lot of people's heads (especially those unfamiliar with David Icke, and some of the other sources you're drawing from) if they haven't looked into it, so don't feel bad...it's pretty weird territory....

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I know, piramids (sic) were build by drunk men too

Hehe...well, maybe the priests...but it wasn't a luxury the slaves had...at least not during daylight....

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   

2. How exactly are we supposed to prepare ourselves? Prepare for combat? Prepare for Shelter & survival? Make Our peace with Frinds, family & God? Or all the above?

Reply: The preparation calls for one to truly have faith in God and know and follow Jesus as being "God in the flesh". This is the one thing that fallen angels/aliens do not wish for you to know!!!

The part about having true faith in God only hit me recently in real life terms (no aliens involved, may be the devil). Unfortunately there will be others who, unless confronted in a dramatic way with this knowledge of what it really means to have true faith in God, will continue to live out their life in a suboptimal way (& that's putting it very mildly).

If there is the existence of hybrids, I do not believe humankind will be destroyed. Hybrids would be part human. I doubt they would be so gungho in destroying part of where they came from. And this is more so if they have a soul.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
It sounds to me that all Trainedforthis is trying to say is that what humanity is heading towards is the antichrist or so to speak. Cybergenetics? Aliens supposedly have this technology and the human race is rapidly approaching it's own technology to manipulate genetics. As most of you know, the die hard christians and those of other religions see this as a terrible technology and that it might degrade the "holy human" so to speak and go against god's "creation". So all trainedforthis is trying to say is that we shouldn't be attempting the manipulate the genetic code and he is using the alien story to promote his ideas. Hope I make sense on what I just said. I don't think aliens have anything to do with fallen angels or the devil. How do we know they even have a religion and if they do, how can we possibly surmise that it is of Christian origin?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Trainedforthis
They want you to think they are from the devil. It's a shield they hide behind. You'll be herded towards religions like the rest of the sheep and you'll never know the truth until you're dead.

The Bigfoots do have alien heritage and there are plenty of bigfoot creatures riding around in ufo's. And if anyone looks like The Beast it is a Bigfoot in tight pants. Yet you have removed bigfoot from your list of nasties.

www.abduct.com...

In the New Jersey counties of Morrison, Warren, Hunteston, and Sussex, at least 60 persons saw the ape entities along with ruby-red UFOs and triangular craft. The sounds were there, too.

In Sangus, California on the Santa Clarita ranch, UFOs were active and several para-apes were seen wearing glowing blue belts.

There are abductee cases in which the para-apes are seen inside the UFO or in facilities that seem like an underground base. One of my Louisiana abductees described the types of aliens she had seen in what she called an under river base. She casually mentioned that a friend of the aliens, a red eyed ape, was there also. This information from her was spontaneous for I had not mentioned anything about any apes.

In the incredible West Jefferson, Ohio events, it is also very apparent that the entities and the UFOs are connected. A large silent
triangular area encompassing Big Darby Creek seemed to come into being when the giant red-eyed apes began to appear.

It all started when a curious, nervy woman named Pat Evans found a footprint near her slashed trash bags, and decided to put out greasy bacon just to see what happened. Thus began the amazing saga of "The Lady Who Fed Big Foot." One Big Foot became three and they began to venture beyond their usual haunts in the creek valley.

Pat's friends from Columbus and West Jefferson would come at night and watch from her darkened home. Pat said. "Them suckers was big! Tall enough they would burn the tops of my redbud trees. My whole front yard was burned up by these things. Anything they touched died. You couldn't believe it. They ruined my beautiful yard....."

Sue Jones is a rural Indiana woman who has been abducted often. She had a special relationship through the years with a Gray she calls Zanna. As a child on the craft she was told there were some special friends who wanted to meet her. Thus, began intimate contact between Sue and the para-apes she calls Teluke and Teleel.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
anyone looks like The Beast it is a Bigfoot in tight pants.

That's a good one.

Seriously, I think it's a good way to not be intimidated by "beasts" in general. Use creative visualization. That'll piss them off.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Trainnedforthis, your conclusions on aliens are identical to mine. At first, I thought I was reading my own words.
Keep spreading the word

Here's a few questions for you, if you know the answers I would appreciate it.

There have been people who've said they've seen people shapeshift into reptoids and back. Is this real? Is it like a possession or do they actually shapeshift?

UFO/flying saucers have been seen many times at places of earthquakes, big storms and such. What is the reason for this?

They have also been seen entering volcano's, oceans and around the north pole. Do they live underground in the tunnel systems and caves around the world? Is the earth hollow? Do they also live in the center of the earth?

What do they eat? What is their source of energy? Human emotional energy, human blood?

How can we exterminate them?

How can we see them? Are they dimensional?

Thank you for coming here and answering questions.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I will be answering today's questions about 9pm Pacific time. Your questions are valuable and help to expose the truth. Comments are ok but they only express opinions. I, in presenting answers to the questions will not give you my opinion, but I will share what I have been given through the Holy Spirit over the past five years. Anybody can say what they think or believe. Very few can provide information (so to speak) from the horses mouth.

Thanks for commenting, debunking and asking.......

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
How exactely can you substanciate your claim that your information is 'from the horses mouth'. It could just as well be from the horses aaaazzzzhooooleeee. Please excuse me. Are you explaining your 'unique' knowledge with some sort of holy experience or contact with God?

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

I will be answering today's questions about 9pm Pacific time. Your questions are valuable and help to expose the truth. Comments are ok but they only express opinions. I, in presenting answers to the questions will not give you my opinion, but I will share what I have been given through the Holy Spirit over the past five years. Anybody can say what they think or believe. Very few can provide information (so to speak) from the horses mouth.

Thanks for commenting, debunking and asking.......

We all know that The Holy Spirit makes people babble in tounges and they really don't have a clue what they are saying, so there is a very good chance that the so-called holy spirit is just making you babble on about lies it has fed you and now you are its tool.

Certain aliens do play the part of satan and that is to control the human herds. However many aliens are much more creative and civilized so you are mistaken to try and smear them all as you have tried to do.

Your scriptures are nonsense and yet you expect people to give up their search for the truth and hide under ancient mens' words. You're doomed to be cast by the wayside as a freak of religious dogma.

Your holy spirit is a lying spirit, that's all, imo

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join