It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What are the chances of them slipping up and if they do what will happen?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
What are the chances of them slipping up and if they do what will happen?

Reply: On Mars zero percent, for mankind is not truly there in person and they can play with the probes for sport. However on earth slip ups are more possible but God is able to handle it when it happens and fallen angels/aliens responsible can pay the consequences even to the point of having their physical capabilities if necessary removed by God (as He has already done to some of the Fallen Angels who are permanently relegated to being just a demon).

Thanks for asking..............

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally asked off thread
I have a few questions myself.

1. How many different species are there?

Reply: All the same species but cloned to look different in an attempt to appear to be from different galaxies and solar systems.

2. Are the Reptilians for real?

Reply: Yes, they are another group developed by the fallen angels through cloning. Satan himself has more of a reptilian look.

3. Is man genetically altered by aliens?

Reply: Not man in general but there are a rare few hybrids that were developed in their experimentation to attempt to learn how to create a soul.

4. Does all this tie together with the NWO and the Illuminati?

Reply: To a degree it does but those involved in bringing forth this agenda are not aware that they are PAWNS of the Aliens/fallen angels. They themselves have been duped becuase they think that they are so knowledgeable yet in regards to the truth of the matter they know nothing. The One World Government is necessary for the Anti-Christ to perform his job.

5. Do you have any interesting links so I can check this out for myself.

Reply: Problem is that there are so few who have information on what is going on that is not tainted through misinformation or disinformation. But here are a couple sites of individuals who work with me and I work with them as led by the Holy Spirit in spreading this message. The Measuring Stick and Endtime Assistance.

6. I have had dreams about contact...am I safe in saying we should know somrtime in May.

Reply: One is never safe in setting a date for endtime events for the events occur at God's choosing to allow them to occur.

Thanks for asking..........

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Do you have any examples of when these fallen angels have slipped up?

And how can we find them and how do they find us?

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mikomi
Do you have any examples of when these fallen angels have slipped up?

And how can we find them and how do they find us?

Reply: No examples would never be given because first of all mankind will never know when there is a slip up. And then if someone was to tell of a slip up it would only make the slip up recognizable, which is what God would not allow.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 12:01 AM
link   

danno3day said,

the fallen angle theory might have some truth to it, but why would they take such a disguise? If they wish to appear benovelant, why appear as "greys" etc. most people given the text in the bible where christ mentions "false christ" and "beleive them not" etc and "they shall deceive many, even the very elect"[Governments?] the fallen angle theory might have some truth to it, but why would they take such a disguise? If they wish to appear benovelant, why appear as "greys" etc. most people confronted by the idea, particularly devout christians, are most likley to immediatly beleive them demons anyway. Im no more enlightened now than before, "trained for this", whats the answer?

Reply: The fallen angels always present themselves in a manner of keeping with the times that humanity lives in. Humanity has now because of modern technology reached the "SPACE AGE". Since this is true, the fallen angels will use mankinds fascination with space as a tool against them. There is no need to use ghosts and goblins and witches, leperchauns etc. That time has passed. Now mankind has been prepared for space creatures through TV, Movies, etc.

Thanks for asking...........

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Asked off thread

1. Then if these fallen angels are out to claim the earth for themselves, and they are as powerful as god himself as claimed in the bible,

Reply: Nowhere in the bible does it declare that angels ever were or are "as powerful as God". NO ONE or NOTHING is as powerful as God. Just because they are powerful does not make them as powerful as God. In fact it was that same assumption that got Satan in trouble and has made him vengeful to destroy God's creation using this Alien strategy.

2. why did they not take advantage of the cold war and have us wipe ourselves out when we first began testing atomic and nuclear weapons.? why muck about? during the reagan admin there was alledgedly a crisis in which reagan almost launched weapons on the ussr. why did they not manipulate such a golden opportunity?

Reply: Of course they could have and WOULD have a long time ago if they could have had their way...BUT, God is in control. They wait for God to allow them to move forward as stated in the bible in the book of Thessalonians. To go further than the bounds and restrictions (CHAINS) placed upon them, would have great consequences for them.

Thanks for asking..................

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Asked off thread:

Im afraid Ill need some better evidence before im convinced. Im beginning to think alot of it is the work of the human mind, an incredible complex mystery that we havent even begun to unravel yet. who knows what our minds are capable of, after all we believe politicians promises pre-election!

Reply: It is not unusual for someone to not be convinced about this information. Part of the reason is because I am actually not trying to convince anyone of the validity of this information. There is no need to do such because when the "PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT" is made, it will be evidence enough. This is soon to take place. I will witness this event, but so will you if you do not experience a premature demise. Convincing is not the bottom line here. However prepardness is. Reading this thread serves to warn one of the announcment and who these beings are. I hope that after reading this message in advance of the Public display and annoucement that it will cause one to be better prepared for the DECEPTION and the STRONG DELUSION (2 Thes. 2:11) that will accompanying it!

Thanks for commenting.................

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Sorry everyone, but Ive come from "The Funniest BTS Thread Of ALL Time" with only one intention...

I'm Rick James, bitch!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Asked off thread:

For Trained:
At the risk of repeating myself I'll ask you again.
When will the announcement be made..(let's have a date prophet)?

Reply: The date will be the day that God ALLOWS it. No one else controls this date. However, this announcement is soon as I have been instructed.

2. Where will it be made?

Reply: I have not been told where.

3. Who will make it?

Reply: I have only been told it will be Public Officials.

4. What exactly will it say?

Reply: It will do more showing than saying. We will all be allowed to see these beings with our own eyes and also see the vessels they fly in. Because of this public display with officials in charge of it, there will no longer be any doubt of this existence.

5. Why will it be made?

Reply: It will be made to begin the worst time that mankind has experienced since the begining of mankind on this planet. It will be made to DECEIVE mankind and to cause mankind to have strong delusions as spoken of in 2 Thessolonians 2:11.

Thanks for asking............

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This thread is still going !

I have one questions, When will these fallen angels arive on earth?

Deep

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Comments made off thread:

TFT:

You have preached for months now that an PUBLIC announcement was coming soon.

Reply: Actually for about 5 years now (not months). Thank God I won�t have to do it for 125 years like Noah did before the rain.

As prophecy that isn�t fulfilled, this places you as a false prophet.

Reply: Patience my friend.... Remember it did rain!!!

I can almost guarantee that no Public announcement from the gover-nment is coming.

Reply: I find your "almost guarantee" statement quite humerous, since Almost and guarantee don�t go together too well.

4. You are a cult leader and it shows!

Reply: Such is your choice to believe.

Thanks for commenting...........

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Angels arent coming here, there or anywhere.

You wont see them in a chair.

Or even floating on thin air.

They wont eat a giant bear.

This threads too dumb, no need to be scared.

...Thank you for your time, the names Dr. Seuss and Ill be here all week. *APPLAUSE*

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Asked of thread:

1. TFT, you don�t give up, don�t you?

Reply: What is there to give up on or for. One gives up when they feel they have failed and it is unecessary to go on. My taks is to give this warning/message to as many as possible. I have succeeded at giving this message if only to you, which is proved by your response. Secondly, I have not had the opportunity to see the final results of my work to see if I need to give up. However, I will know those results when I enter THE KINGDOM!!!

2. You believe that god created the whole universe

Reply: I know He did!!!

3. Do you know how big it is.

Reply: No, But I will know SOON!!!

4. Do you know the size of a galaxy or billions of them?

Reply: No, But I will know SOON!!! And it is so exciting!!!

5. You pretend to be guided by the holy spirit. Do you think that the holy spirit will choose a wanabe, a nobody like you to guide us with nonsens talking.

Reply: You are correct that I am a WANABE. I WANABE the Best I can be for my heavenly Father!!!

6. Further you claim to be trained for this. By whom? The holy spirit? Who trained you and for what purpose.

Reply: I think all who have read something on this thread have read this answer including you.

7. You are obnoxious and repulsive, a floating vomit, a worthless piece of filth, a d##n a$$h#le.

Reply: Such rantings are a part of your freewill. May the Lord God bless your understanding of these Aliens/fallen angels who are SOON to be announced!

Thanks for asking........

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Why probe the anus?????

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So when do we get "saved"? Before the announcement, after because IF this is true I would of course like to be saved but I want to also see what happens here.

Also what exactly happens full events and the people who don't get saved what happens to them?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Here is a curious observation and some questions. Some will say that a thread that exposes ALIENS as actually being fallen angels and CLONES of fallen angels does not belong in a section about Aliens/UFOS and vice versa. Well if Aliens fly in UFOS and are fallen angels in disguise, where will you expose this. Since ALIENS are fallen angels:

1. How can you discuss ALIENS without discussing fallen angels?
2. How can you discuss fallen angels without discussing ALIENS?
3. How can you discuss fallen angels withoug discussing ANGELS?
4. How can you discuss ANGELS without mentioning the Book that talks about them (Bible)?

In conclusion, it is not humanity that has gone off track in mixing Fallen Angels with ALIENS, but it is Fallen Angels who have forced the issue by PRETENDING to be ALIENS!!! In order to make this trick work, these ALIENS/FALLEN ANGELS will be announced PUBLICLY soon!!! You must admit it is a pretty good trick to have Christians not wanting to talk about Aliens and those studying Aliens and UFOS not wanting to discuss Christianity. This will have to be dealt with though, soon and sooner than most think.

Thanks for reading..............

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Asked off thread:

This has become tiring indeed. Who will announce the fallen angels? where will the announcement be made? how will the announcwement be made? please sh*t or get off the pot!

Reply: It will not be so tiring when it happens. The announcement will be made by public officials. If the Holy Spirit had wanted me to know which public officials, I know He would have allowed me to know. As far as how the announcement will be made, I only know that it will be a full display showing not only the ALIENS but also the craft they travel in that we call UFOS. As far as getting off the pot, I can't stop WARNING until God allows it to happens, which will be soon. Of course at that time I will need to return to the proverbial POT to advise many of what to do!!! I understand the impatience of many, however God is in control. I do not control Him. I thank God He has not allowed it to happen yet because SO MANY are just not ready for this.

Thanks for asking...................

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Asked off thread:

There is no impatience TFT. Only annoyance.
Ufoology is rife and rampant with claims, a great many of which have been saying "soon, you'll see, it's coming", and so on and so on. And to this day, every single one has been a bust. Every one of em.

Reply: You seem annoyed because nothing has happened yet. As usual for US mortals you do not understand the concept of TIME from God's perspective. What I have told you will happen just like the flood of Noah's day took place even though he warned of it for 125 years. However this event is not 125 years away but soon and within my lifetime (I am 52). I hope your annoyance is not based on you having a desire to see the Aliens with thoughts of them being benevolent. Nothing would be further from the truth.

2. Your's have the earmarks of serious mental imbalances, and are very similar to many that have in actuality caused great harm to those who have been foolish enough tp embrace them. Several cult figures have been far less fanatical appearing in their words, and regardless brought at the least derision and humiliation to those who bought into it. At the worst incarceration and death.

Reply: You are either a victim of igoarance or the fear of nothing. You have not been offered any kool aid or apple sauce, yet you are disconcerted (your word earlier). You ignorantly believe that you are being asked to do something or as you say buy into something. You are not being asked to do anything without proof and believe me when I tell you, your proof is coming soon!

3. Perhaps you are just a kid looking to have fun. Perhaps you are an adult and really believe it. I truly hope it is the former and not the latter. Should it be the latter, I shudder to think what kind of following you would build.

Reply: Christianity already has a following started by Jesus.

4. It's some comfort however to know that in all likelyhood, you wont get very far, and most likely will cause only yourself the greatest problems.

Reply: Again you ignorantly believe that I am out to "get" somewhere. What I will get cannot come from humanity but will come from God!!!

5. You really should consider professional assistance.

Reply: The ones pointing the finger are usually the ones in denial, trying to hide their fears. Have you considered why you have fear? Many have already sought professional help for overcoming UNFOUNDED FEARS. When will you seek help for your unfounded fears.

Thanks for commenting..........

[Edited on 23-2-2004 by TRAINEDFORTHIS]

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Asked off thread:

What can you tell me about residence aliens?
The ones that some say are living among us and work here etc.The ones that some say are living among us and work here etc.

Reply: Angels were on earth before humanity was created on it. They are basicaly planetary guardians. Whey they became "fallen" they were already here. Therefore their presence was here though not RESIDING since such was not necessary for them. Now these fallen angels/aliens reside here because of the penalty placed upon them by God. However Aliens are presently not allowed to reside with and work with mankind. This will eventually happen after what is called "The Rapture".

2. Also have you ever talked to one? If yes what do they say?

Reply: I have never talked to an Alien but Lets just say that Aliens know who I am, where I live, and know of my job to expose them. More important though is that they know to "STAY AWAY FROM ME". They know of my protection!!!

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join