Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamaship
Jesus is my savior, and I commend you for taking on such a task as what you are trying to do...

Reply: Give God the Praise!!!

You: but I have chosen to take a nutral stance against aliens

Reply: Such is your choice through free will.

You: because truly none of us know for sure what role they play in our exsistance.

Reply: You know not what information God has delivered to His servants to impart to mankind, so you should say that YOU do not know for sure...

You: You cannot speak for God on this subject.

Reply: Does not God ususally use other humans to speak for Him and to WRITE for Him (such as the bible), as He leads them through the Holy Spirit. Do you think God no longer chooses other humans "TO SPEAK FOR HIM"?

You: you cannot discredit that with has not been endoctrinated by God.

Reply: You should try reading about the False Christs, ahd prophets working great signs and great miracles in Matt 24:24. Need God say more to endoctrinate this understanding.

You: you have flared up a lot of intrest in this thread, and that says to me that you are angering people more than ministering.

Reply: Since when is truth required to be hidden to prevent or remove anger. It is a good thing that Jesus did not hide the truth to prevent the anger of the Scribes and Pharisees.

You: Free will...God gave us the ability to say no to him...do not push and those that do not believe will find justification for belief in time.

Reply: Are you aware how many time Jesus warned that the Kingdom of Heaven is at handd. Do you think He was pushing or giving a message. We have too much LUKEWARM Christianity where people are more concerned with keeping everyone happy rather than telling the truth. I challenge you to leave your lukewarm stance and bodly proclaim the truth regardless of how people feel. Sound the alarm whether people are angered by it or not. You sadly confuse pushing with BLOWING THE TRUMPET IN ZION!!!

Thanks for commenting....................

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
T.F.T there is not going to be a removal of Christians ....
QUOTE//
In all the writings of the Scriptures, the Early Fathers, and the Ecumenical Councils, there is no mention of two 2nd comings of Christ.
In fact,
the 2nd Ecumenical Council definitively states and places in the Nicene Creed these words:

"He shall come again in glory to judge the living and the dead and His Kingdom shall have no end."

This council of the Church, held in A.D. 381 in Constantinople, pronounced for all time what we as Christianis believe about the 2nd coming of Christ.
The Fathers of the Church wanted it to be crystal clear that when our Lord returns (a time which only God the Father knows- Mark 13:32).
He will establish His rule on earth forever, not merely 1000 years.
The council did not condemn the Rapture heresy because the teaching did not yet exist.
Moreover,
there is no mention of the teaching in either the early Medieval period or the Scholastic era.

MORE...
www.onearthasinheaven.com...

AND....QUOTE////The Raptures supporters derive their opinions ultimately from a single Scripture verse, I Thessalonians 4:17,
"Then we who are left alive will be carried off together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and thus we shall always be with the Lord." Less popular but often cited is Matthew 24:40-42,
"Then there will be two in the field.
One will be taken and the other left.
Two will be grinding at the mill. One will be taken and the other left.
Therefore, be vigilant, for you do not know on what day your Lord will come."

The paragraph which contains the first verse quoted above, I Thessalonians 4:17,
forms the Epistle reading for funerals in Orthodox worship.
The passage begins with 4:13.
In preceding verses St. Paul has spoken of the necessity for holiness of life and for brotherly love among Christians (4:1-12).
With verse 13 he turns to another topic, the fate of Christians after death.
Misunderstandings on this issue had apparently caused needless distress and apprehension in the church at Thessalonika.
It seems that some people believed that Christians who died before Christs return would somehow miss out on that glorious event.
St. Paul seeks to calm their fears (vs. 13). He points out that as Christ returned from the dead at His Resurrection,
so also,
at the end of time,
His followers who have died in the interim will be restored through resurrection (vs. 14).
At the Second Coming,
the Christian dead will be raised (vs. 16). Then they and the faithful who are still alive will be caught up into the clouds to welcome Christ as He descends (verses 15,17).
Paul then discusses other matters relating to the Second Coming, beginning with the date it will occur.

MORE...
www.orthodoxphotos.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   
*whew* I just spent a very long time reading this thread & all the replies here. Bravo! I am amazed at all of the attention, and all of the discussion you have managed to stir-up.

Now, to the topic at hand:

I do not know if Aliens are "demons", or inhuman spiritual beings. I was 8 years old, and with my then 4-year old sister, the first time I saw a UFO. My Mother came outside, and watched the craft with us. Later that night, she explained to me that what we saw was a UFO. Now, at that time, my Uncle, who was a Navel Flyer, and Electical Engineer, and a man who flew experimental aircraft for the Military, was on his way to NASA to be trained as an Astronaut. My point? My Mother knew a lot about aircraft, and she did not recognize this ship. All she knew was it was NOT one of ours, or a Soviet Craft. The sighting also happened at dusk, with plenty of sunlight, for clear observation. I have since seen several UFO's. Usually reported the next day in our local newspaper.

Where am I going with this? I speak from the authority of someone trained in medicine, someone who has studied Organized Religion for over 20 years, and someone who has her Ministry credentals. I believe that you believe what you are saying....that Aliens are really demons trying to keep Human(s) eyes off of God. That is the bottom line.

However, to me, you come across as someone who requires professional help. You sound as if you are parroting someone elses words through rote memorization. If you came into my office, just based on what I have picked-up from your written opinons, I would be seriously concerned about your grasp on reality. You are correct in that minds are like parachutes, they can only function when opened. But, you have tied in this whole "war-in-Heaven-satan-vs-God", and attempted to validate it with this Aliens are Demons fantasy.

That is how I really feel.......

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
the good alien vs bad alien, is similar to the good cop vs bad cop senario. These good aliens help us defeat the bad ones, hince becoming our friends. The true purpose is that a deception has to be just that, one which we willingly accept. FREEWILL under freewill you accept them, it is what Satan desires, worship under freewill. Understand that when the fallen angels were expuled they were given serpentine bodies. Demons have none--demons = nephilim. that is why the cloning/manufacturing of a synthetic body using bovine and some human material--greys..

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
TAke a look at THIS opinion:Let's suppose that aliens have already visited earth-that means that they have a much more superior technology than we have,and of course are far more intelligent than we are,so much,that we cannot even realise their existance! Just like the ants,that cannot realise the existance of Internet.I read in a science newspaper and i find it very sensible.What about you?

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
The Christian information about a creation comes from a mistranslation of the Jewish Testament. The Jewish text reads:
"In beginning, the GODS MADE the heaven and the earth."

The Christians CHANGED that to read:

"In THE beginning, GOD CREATED the heaven and the earth."

In other words, the concept of a creation stems from a MISTRANSLATION - from a LIE. Think about that!

Reply: Isn't it great that because of God's given freewill that anyone can believe anything they want to and say anything they want to. However this is only true for now. All will eventually have to deal with the consequences of the decisions they have made.

Thanks for commenting................

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grouch
Talk about the run around.

Pathetic.

Like god would tell you to go to some website that only a few thousand people go to and warn us of the end times. Why not take a full page add in the New York Times.

Reply: I would imagine that even more pathetic to you then would be the fact that God chose to come to earth as a carpenter's son. And worse still, instead of taking out a full page add, He was born in a LITTLE STABLE and placed in a LITTLE MANGER when He could have floated in mid-air and said "I AM GOD". Interesting isn't it?

Anyone that actually thinks what has been said is of any turth needs to get their heads checked to.

Reply: Thank God for freewill!!!

Why? Because I say so

Reply: I know..........

Thanks for commenting..............

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Too often it seems people get caught up in a bunch of malarky and vehemently defend it until they tire of making up new "bullocks" for it...

Not our guy, TrainedForThis! I have to say that, IMHO, if you keep on you WILL win over the converts you seek!

Reply: It is not converts sought after here but the understanding of a warning.

I hope your enterprise succeeds for you...

PEACE...
m...

Reply: That enterprise is called, helping as many as possible from missing out on God's gift of eternal life

Thanks for commenting...............

posted on Jan, 16 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I will take a moment here to show how one can use scripture incorrectly for negative reasons.

Originally posted by Grouch
Matthew 7:15,16 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits....

Reply: Ths scripture is best used if you can point out the fruits. Most people don't buy into statements without proof.

2 Timothy 4:3,4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth , and be turned aside to fables.

Reply: You might want to identify the truth that is being truned away from in this warning about Satanic Deception.

Acts 20:29-31 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves . Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears.

Reply: Thank God, that all are being told to maintain their faith and trust in God has Jesus Christ and NOT to follow anything but this. None are asked to follow me.

Matthew 15:9 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

Reply: No commandments have been given here but a warning for one to keep their faith and trust in God has Jesus Christ and not to follow after beings in UFOS.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Reply: First of all there is no denying of the Lord in this warning and secondly it would be great if you can point out what specificly is destructive about warning about Satan's deception.

2 Peter 3:16,17 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;

Reply: Once again it would be great to point out where this warning about Satan's deception would cause one's destruction. Also, the last part of that verse can be used as a stern warning about being led away with the error of the fallen angels disguised as Aliens.

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.

Reply: What is being warned about on this thread is not in any way according to the tradition of men or basic principles of the world.

Matthew 24:10-13 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. (NIV)

Reply: A very good scripture that actually point the finger at the Aliens/fallen angels who will deceive many and cause many to turn from the word and not stand firm to the end!

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

Reply: And finally, no doctrine being taught in this warning; yet this warning about the deception of Satan supports all the doctrines of the bible.

how many of these do you think apply here?

Reply: NONE of the scriptures apply to the refuting of the waring in regards to fallen angels and them soon to be ANNOUNCED as Aliens. It would be best to prepare for this announcement patiently. Debunking the warning will not cause the ANNOUNCEMENT to happen any sooner.

Thanks for asking and posting scripture.......................

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Asked off thread
I personally question the existence of aliens, at least any that are here or in the vicinity of this planet.

Why would they be at all interested in a little podunk planet where the population seems so bent on destroying itself?

Reply: There is humanity teeming throughout the entire UNIVERSE. The Aliens are quite aware of this and desire that humanity on earth not know that this esixtence is HUMAN and not ALIEN in nature!!!

As far as all the "evidence" for alien existence, I find it very interesting that there is actually abundant evidence that the technology we point to as "UFOs" is actually homegrown.

My take on the issue is that aliens are a very well thought out, long term Psy Op designed to divert the attention of the population from a vast array of technology that has been researched and developed as far back as the 1880s.

Reply: It is true that Alien technology has been used and given to man to invent their own vessels but they do not compare to the actual Alien crafts. The Aliens are not allowed to give mankind but so much information. What would be called their junk.

Thanks for asking................

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I do hope everyone here realises that TRAINEDFORTHIS is a DISINFORMATION artist, who was TRAINED for DISINFORMATION. He has been conned, deceived, and is now a mind-controlled slave that spreads disinfo all over the web. There are many like him. Everyone involved with religion is one. The funny part is most of them don't consciously realise this, yet. Imagine their surprise when they all discover that they were just tools to spread this stuff?

There's nothing wrong with hearing what anyone has to say, but I would be VERY careful before I go believing anyone on their word like this. VERY careful. This is indeed a warning for anyone who decided to believe TRAINEDFORTHIS or any other religious persona. That includes Spirituality. The lies are many, and they spread like wild-fire.

The truth is definitely out there, but it is well-hidden and hard to find, but NOT impossible. NO ONE runs around publically screaming the truth, because EVEN THE BIBLE said that SATAN rules the Earth. What this means is that there is a system, one that is designed to suppress any truth about reality and to spread lies. Have we not seen enough people missing/shot/silenced out of public figures?

God said "by their fruits shall you know them". WHO has inflicted more suffering/pain/torture/death/chaos on this planet than THE CHURCH and RELIGION? Honestly, it is never what they say, it is what they DO. The most POWERFUL, the most POPULAR control of the people is Religion, and has always been so. That's why Jesus WARNED "by their fruits shall you know them". Those who have eyes to see, understand what he meant. Organised RELIGION that was later built in his name is what he warned about. He KNEW what is coming up, he KNEW what has already become, and he KNEW who will see his message and recognize it for what it is.

Many will be deceived it has been said, even the ELECT. The funny part is, only FEW understand the reality of this situation, not MANY. What constitutes the MANY? All our religions ARE those many. You do realise the sheer amount of people blindly, faithfully, following an invisible GOD who orders them into submission, forces them to LOVE him, and will damn them for eternity if they do NOT comply!

I'm sorry, TRAINEDFORTHIS then tells you that it is not GOD that damns you for eternity, you do it YOURSELF.

Let me get this straight: anything chaotic, and any permanent suffering that happens to you is YOUR OWN FAULT. But anything GOOD that happens to you, is attributed to God. Oh boy...

Does anyone else see this vile system of control? Anyone out there who can use their own MIND and figure this out? What % of people out there are really so BLIND and so easily deceived? Use your MIND, not your "desire for pleasure". You are being tempted with Heaven, and threatened with Hell. HEAVEN is the ultimate BRIBE. Hell is the ultimate BLACKMAIL.

And humanity is falling for it by the millions. I thought you were PEOPLE, not SHEEPLE. God calls you his sheep and he is your shepherd? What gives him the right to be your shepherd? Have I not demonstrated enough proof for you people about the lack of his "existance" AT ALL, on ANY realm, physical or spiritual?

Can someone explain what kind of MIND CONTROL over-rides everyone's logic no matter how much evidence/logic they see contrary to their "beliefs"? This is some powerful stuff... and that's all I have to say.

This is my last attempt to wake you people up, because I see this guy is really getting to you.

So.... let's have a little challenge. How about ME and TRAINEDFORTHIS in a debate forum? What's he got to lose? His credibility? Sorry, that was out the window the moment he said he talks to the Holy Spirit. How about it?

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
TRAINEDFORTHIS,

these questions are more appropriate for the fallen angels portion of the opputunity you offered, but nevertheless, I hope you can answer them:

Which race of beings do the Nephilim, Seraphim, and Ophanim correspond to and can they be defined by anything (ie Nephilim = demon, seraphim = angel, perhaps?)?

The Elohim, or El, are they a race of deities in control of the Neph, Seraph, etc or are they an entirely different groub of entities?

Are there any Nephilim, Seraphim, Ophanim, etc still present on Earth and are they worth contacting?

holy moly... 26 pages... i better ask for good luck on getting this one answered

[Edited on 1/17/2004 by AlnilamOmega]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a nephilim is a human-angel hybrid ( see goliath, who incidentally had 2 brothers larger than him). Satans goal was to spoil the lineage of man, so that a redemmer would not be born. Spoil the seed. Noah was the only family whose seed was still pure. He was the forerunner of the House of David. It wasnt that he was the most holy man left, it was the fact his family tree was still genetically pure. Demons are the Nephilim, who lost their bodies during the flood. This is why they seek to possess a person, to have a new body. Fallen angels can assume any form or density-they have no need to possess.

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 03:06 AM
link   
In my Father's house are many mansions: If it were not so I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. John 14:2

This one scripture conveys a message that Aliens/fallen angels would like to use to promote their agenda. They are aware that most people do not understand this verse and therefore it can be used to present a truth yet used to promote a lie at the same time.

To understand this problem, I will first present the truth. Jesus correctly said that the Father's house has MANY MANSIONS. There are some who think that this refers to Jesus prepare a seperate mansion for each individual. However this refers to Jesus going to prepare "a place" for all Christians from the earth. This is one place for ALL Christians of earth. Since we will live at this place, it is properly called a MANSION. This would make the Universe the Father's house. You will note that in the verse I mentioned, I placed emphasis on the part where Jesus said "..if it were not so, I would have told you". This is Jesus move to emphasize that, if something He just said "was not so" He would have told us. What had He just said was so? He said that the Father's house (Universe) had many mansions (places to live). He is saying that if there were not many places to live in the Universe, I would have told you so. He was going to prepare another such place for us where He would take us to after we have been removed from Earth. We will be their with Him until He comes back to Earth in the very end. It is at this place where we will began to experience the joys of eternal life and learn of the rest of the many mansions. Now the question that one may ask is , who resides on these many mansions.

This is where the Aliens/fallen angels hope to present their lie. They would rather that you think that these mansions are filled with beings of different species such as themselves hoping to push the idea that they are our space brothers. This would be a lie. All the other mansions are place filled with humanity that are most similiar to us on Earth. Since this is not well understood, the aliens would hope to make a case for themselves. This deception is designed to promote their agenda to cause mankind of earth to believe that they, the aliens, are invlolved in seeding the universe with life forms. I pray that you will have the spiritual perception given by the Holy Spirit, to see through this deception.

Thanks for reading....................

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by TRAINEDFORTHIS]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Did somebody say [SIZE=5][B]DEBATE?[/B][/SIZE]

Originally posted by lilblamSo.... let's have a little challenge. How about ME and TRAINEDFORTHIS in a debate forum? What's he got to lose? His credibility? Sorry, that was out the window the moment he said he talks to the Holy Spirit. How about it?

TRAINEDFORTHIS and lilblam, u2u me if you wish to enter into a debate.

Err also u2u me what you want the subject to be. I can't be bothered filtering through this thread again

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I'll U2U TRAINEDFORTHIS and we'll decide a good subject (if he wants to participate at all, I don't know yet..) and then I'll U2U you KANO and we'll do it

[Edited on 18-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiritchild
*whew* I just spent a very long time reading this thread & all the replies here. Bravo! I am amazed at all of the attention, and all of the discussion you have managed to stir-up.

Reply: Glad you noticed the stir. Such is the way of the Holy Spirit. Remember the stir Apostle Paul's information; needles to speak of Jesus.

Where am I going with this? I speak from the authority of someone trained in medicine, someone who has studied Organized Religion for over 20 years, and someone who has her Ministry credentals. I believe that you believe what you are saying....that Aliens are really demons trying to keep Human(s) eyes off of God. That is the bottom line.

However, to me, you come across as someone who requires professional help. You sound as if you are parroting someone elses words through rote memorization. If you came into my office, just based on what I have picked-up from your written opinons, I would be seriously concerned about your grasp on reality. You are correct in that minds are like parachutes, they can only function when opened. But, you have tied in this whole "war-in-Heaven-satan-vs-God", and attempted to validate it with this Aliens are Demons fantasy.

That is how I really feel.......

Reply: I speak from the authority of the Holy Spirit. My educational background did not do much to help me in learning this information even though I am trained in medicine, someone who has studied Organized Religion (including World Religons) for over 30 years, and someone who has his Ministry credentals and has Pastored two churches. I am glad you believe that I believe what I am saying....that Aliens are really demons trying to keep Human(s) eyes off of God. I only wish you would allow the Holy Spirit to minister the truth of this message to you through Matt 24:24. That is the bottom line.

Finally in your study of organized religion you should take not that the Scribes and Pharisees rejected Jesus because He went against the traditions of the time He lived. Organized religion got Jesus crucified. Why should it be any different with me. Yes, it is sad but true that the people perish because of the lack of knowledge. Even those who think they are knowledgeable like the leaders of Jesus' time thought were are blind.

Thanks for commenting......................

posted on Jan, 18 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
the good alien vs bad alien, is similar to the good cop vs bad cop senario. These good aliens help us defeat the bad ones, hince becoming our friends. The true purpose is that a deception has to be just that, one which we willingly accept.

Reply: You are most correct in you good cop vs bad cop senario. Also the Deception has to be freely accepted.

FREEWILL under freewill you accept them, it is what Satan desires, worship under freewill.

Reply: Satan does like worship under freewill, however he will take it anyway he can get it. The only reason it is freewil with humanity is because it is the only way that God will allow it. On the other had with his Fallen Angels and cloned Aliens, Satan could care less about their free. He has ways of controlling them and forcing them to do what he wants.

Thanks for commenting....................

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by pelasgus
TAke a look at THIS opinion:Let's suppose that aliens have already visited earth-that means that they have a much more superior technology than we have,and of course are far more intelligent than we are,so much,that we cannot even realise their existance! Just like the ants,that cannot realise the existance of Internet.I read in a science newspaper and i find it very sensible.What about you?

Reply: Aliens/fallen angels have been in this solar system for a long time. They were doing service for God in this area before they fell. So they are not truly visitors since they were here before us. They are definitely more intelligent than humanity on Earth because they were at one time regular Angels. However they are not more intelligent than humanity on planets where there is no sin. There technology is more superior of humanity of Earth but not on planets where there is no sin. Aliens/fallen angels have seen it all in regards to humanity on earth. There is nothing new for them here. Therefore not only is their existence most sensible, but it is a reality.

Thanks for asking........................

posted on Jan, 20 2004 @ 01:29 AM
link   
TRAINEDFORTHIS,

How would you know that other intelligent life has been here on earth longer than us terrans? There is no proof of that whatsoever. Let's say they've been around as long as we have. They could of been a violent race such as ours but yet have climbed the tech-tree at a much faster pace. If they are here, they use us for nothing else but to answer there own questions and curiosity just as we do with life on our planet in which we know very little, if not anything about. That's my 2 cents.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join