It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
What is your answer to this?

When the gods came down to earth and intermarried with the daughters of men, what did God do to end their reign in the physical form? Flooding the Earth with water is not the complete answer. There was more done in the heavens to start this. Do you know the secret of Planets?

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
The Christian information about a creation comes from a mistranslation of the Jewish Testament. The Jewish text reads:
"In beginning, the GODS MADE the heaven and the earth."

The Christians CHANGED that to read:

"In THE beginning, GOD CREATED the heaven and the earth."

In other words, the concept of a creation stems from a MISTRANSLATION - from a LIE. Think about that!

Either the God of the Old Testament made a mistake and used the word "made" when he should have used the word "create" in telling us about a beginning, or the New Testament God made a mistake and used the word "create" instead of the word "made" to describe a beginning. In other words, one of these Gods is lying to us. Which God is lying to us?

Since the Old Testament God told his tale first and then the New Testament God plagiarized his work, I must assume the New Testament God is the real liar in this case. Of course, if you do not wish to give the New Testament God the credit for this lie, you could give that credit to the writers of the holy book.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Seeing as aliens seems to be synonymous with christanity to you. I would like to pose the following questions, which I have thought out, please do answer:

17: If our eventual fate is to go to heaven or hell, why do we come to this world? Is it a test? If so, why is the test done in the fist place?

Reply: Our fate was to NEVER be in sin and to be God's children on planets throughout the Universe!!! Because of Satan and sin mankind would end up in hell if God had not provided a way for mankind to be returned to his original state. This was not a test, this was the fall of mankind on this planet!!!

18: Why are there so many religions? Which one is right, and which ones are wrong? Are they all right?

Reply: Because Satan has introduced them to mimic the Godliness of God presented in Judaism and Christianity. To Satan, the MORE the merrier and thus the creation of religious chaos and confusion.

19: Are white skinned people better or equal to other races?

Reply: ALL are equal!!!

20: If Christanity is a religion of god, why have so many wars been fought in the name of it?

Reply: Such has been the work of Satan to bring an attack against Christianity.

21: If the bible has been written by 66 or more different people, did all 66 of them have the same godly knowledge? If so, why has it been revised so many times. Why did they write the bible? Why wasn't the bible written by one person?

Reply: The bible was written by ONE PERSON.....God!!! He used those with pen in hand as instruments to pen the words He wanted written. The MANY revisions is a work of Satan to create confusion. I would caution all to stick to the King James Version of the Bible and allow the Holy Spirit to give understanding.

22: Why do many religions have their own bible? Who wrote those?

Reply: For the same reason you have OTHER religions..... Since these religions were introduced by Satan he is also behind the writings that follow.

23: Why did the fallen angels create aliens?

Reply: So they would not have to frequently subject themselves to humanity. This is safer for them. But also it became a tool to DECEIVE humanity.

Are the aliens good or bad?

Reply: BAD!!!

Are they like us?

Reply: No!!!

Do they pray to god?

Reply: No!!!

Does god consider them lower than us, higher than us, or equal to us.

Reply: Man was created a little lower than the angels. When they fell, they still maintained many powers. However they are not equal to us as brothers, but equal as creations of God!!!

24: What makes god, god? Is it because he created the universe? If so, if man created a universe, could he come god? Therefore, what is the degree of distinction between man and god?

Reply: God was God before the Universe was created. Though man is made in the image of God, he can and will never be God!!!

25: If man grew so powerful, he destroyed god, what would happen?

Reply: If man grew so poweful he DESTROYED God (not just crucifying His fleshly manifestation as Jesus), then God would not be God but a fraud!!! So as you can see such is not possible.

Thanks for asking...................

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Jesus is my savior, and I commend you for taking on such a task as what you are trying to do...but I have chosen to take a nutral stance against aliens because truly none of us know for sure what role they play in our exsistance. You cannot speak for God on this subject. We have the Bible and your defenses for the validity of the Bible have been on the right path, but you cannot discredit that with has not been endoctrinated by God. you have flared up a lot of intrest in this thread, and that says to me that you are angering people more than ministering. Free will...God gave us the ability to say no to him...do not push and those that do not believe will find justification for belief in time.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I see the commonly drawn reptilitans as the serpents. There should thereby be seven families of them tracing their ansestory back to Lilith and are manipulate human offspring. Am I correct? I also see the humans and themselves as their only enemy, for we can destroy them by not believing in them, and treason brings about treason. I have done all in my power to cast them down. They are not on any sphere in the scroll I have. He was cunning, the serpent, for when you look up to the Heavens the most primitive shape you can draw is a serpent, but that's exactly why you don't find a serpent in the constellations, for God is anything but primitive. The mystic woman will crush their heads. The constellations aren't serpents or "dragons" (const. Draco (etym: serpent) is infact the right arm of God protecting The newborn Son, and the serpent won't succeed in his attempt to swallow The Son who will prevail and overcome everything, blessed be the Millennium King and they who know the Son. Hide his mother!).

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nano
My guess on "who is the Antichrist" is Berlusconi the prime minister of italy and his false prophet the pope. <

Reply: The Anti-Christ is not currently a political figure whereas he controls better behind the scenes without being in power.

the new pope , the pope in right now is about to die and the new younger pope is about to come in, the false prophet.

Reply: The FALSE PROPHET will actually be a leader not of Christianity but of Islam!!!

Thanks for asking................

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by daniel191159

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS

COMMENTARY

1. There are those who think it is a crock just because they "SAY SO". But you will notice they never give a reason other than because they say so.

Thanks for reading................

I beg to differ. I, along with others have given reasons; the posted reasons are as follows.

LETS DEAL WITH EACH OF YOUR EXAMPLES OF REASONS BEING OTHER THAN "because they say so.

Originally posted by elevatedone
still no concrete answers, only promises of more answers and proof at a later date !

Reply: No reason give here other than "because they say so".

Originally posted by Gazrok
Ok, I get this now (as others apparently did...) It's the ideas that aliens, etc. are demons/devils, yadda yadda....and that it's all part of a war between heaven and hell, where souls are the prize, etc.

A little Dante' don't you think?

Reply: No other reason other than "because they say so".

Continued by Gazork
Oh, and Bigfoot type aliens and UFOs are very well documented...
I'm sure many here knew that already, but thought I'd clarify, as you attempted to correct me on that, hehe...

Well, each is entitled to their own opinion...and thank you for your answers....the evidence points more towards extra-terrestrials, than demons. Sure, you could argue that it's all part of their deception, etc. but it's a rather elaborate con isn't it? I mean, if this were truly the case, there have been ample opportunities for them to use this deceipt and influence to hasten the apacolypse....(Cuban Missile Crisis, Phantom Nuke Scenarios, etc.) Seems like unnecessary elaboration of the scam to me...

Reply: More speculations based on "because they say so".

Continued by Gazork
So, I'm assuming by trained, you mean Theology? I wouldn't put too much stock in the philosophical ramblings of drunk old men (i.e. the authors of the Bible and the numerous revisions/rewritings since), designing religion as a tool for corruption and control, but hey...to each his own..

Reply: Once again opinion based on "because they say so". This person even says "To each his own".

Originally posted by Grouch
i can't believe you give this guy anysort of credence. I havn't read anything of his that provided any major truths or evidences.

Reply: There is nothing in the above quote other than "because they say so".

His "answers" for your valid questions show the same patterns as that of a person suffering from paranoia.

Reply: There is nothing in the above quote other than "because they say so".

Originally posted by earthtone
With Heelstone on this one, you gotta give us more information then just 'they are decptive' and 'i was trained for this' or nobody here will be able to take you seriously. We often get people spreading bull# on the board. Will not instantly dismiss you, but we need more clarification of the authenticity of your information

Reply: Once again no proof that the information is incorrect. There is nothing in the above quote other than "because they say so", plus they are asking for more information (which is being supplied often).

Originally posted by elevatedone
still no concrete answers, only promises of more answers and proof at a later date !

Reply: A redundant remark given by the same person in an earlier quote above. There is nothing in the above quote other than "because they say so".

Saying that all alien life forms are here to cause trouble is a statistical improbable and his statement that there is only one species of alien life is a statistical impossibility.

Reply: Based on what? Because they say so?
No showing of any statistics given. And any statistics could only show that there APPEARS to be different species but not PROVE this, which is all part of the deception.

Originally posted by banjoechef
ok i was gonna read the whole thread but i just couldn't make it through, this guy seems to know nothing as he hasn't given much more than few line answers, i think theres aliens, some trying to control us some to help us, we're here on earth to make it to the multidimensional stuff
aliens waited till now to try and reall influence us because of the big communication crud we have.

this junk about deception is stupid, they are only trying to deceive a small amount of ppl if this is true because the humans who have power should be able to see the evil in them unless the leaders have always been deceptive aliens clones in which case those who wrote the bible are deceptive alien clones

drugs can't be part of the deception because they are plants created by god for our use, and many drugs allow people to see throught the so called lizard reality into truth.

if your deceptive alien theory is true then civilization and knowledge is the true antichrist because the aliens brought civilization to most anceint tribes, and civlizatin is the only means by which the aliens can spread this deception becase humanity would have to work togeterh to destroy itself

Reply: This person above even stated in the first paragrapy "I THINK". Notice they did not say "I KNOW". Just another case of wanting someone to disagree "because they say so".

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
i dont see why you people are giving him the time of day. the answers were getting fit right in with other crackpots and their end of the world scenarios etc and so on. convienient answers which only lead to more questions. carefully dodging the question only to present more false leads.

Reply: Once again a person wants others to not believe this information just "because they say so". I hope you get my point here. You will notice know ever said that this is not correct becuase of this or that and here is MY PROOF that this information is incorrect. And your know what...............it will ALWAYS be "BECAUSE THEY SAY SO".

These are just the posts on pages one through six that support thier disbelief in you with some form of logic rather than "because I say so" statements.

Reply: "Because I say so", can be the only answer when there is no OTHER logical explanation that is not substantiated with proof. You will notice this message all along has NEVER asked anybody to do anything CRAZY or STUPID. It is just a warning. I don't understand why anyone would even want to debate a warning that causes no inconveniences on the part of the reader. Strange isn't it?

For all of you out there who still believe this sorry excuse for a fraud, take note that his feeble attempts at refuting those who don't believe him are composed of these "because I say so" statement (as are his "answers" to your questions) as well as retorts that do not follow logically (as shown by his above comment and the above posts).

Reply: I do not refute those who do not believe this information because they have free will. Of course this person believes that since I give out the information that I refute those who don't believe. I am concerned about those who would tell others to not to consider this information just "because they say so". Will or can they ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES on your behalf? The answer to this question is NO!!!

Here is a question for you Trainedforthis.

How old are you and how does it feel to have your false theories brought to light be a simple teenager?

Reply: As I have stated above, NO explanation other than "because they say so". I hope all understands that a "SIMPLE" teenager can never replace the love and concern of your "WISE" heavenly Father who is actually the author of this warning. I just deliver the mail.

Thanks for commenting and asking.................

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Talk about the run around.

Pathetic.

Like god would tell you to go to some website that only a few thousand people go to and warn us of the end times. Why not take a full page add in the New York Times.

Anyone that actually thinks what has been said is of any turth needs to get their heads checked to.

Why? Because I say so

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
The Christian information about a creation comes from a mistranslation of the Jewish Testament. The Jewish text reads:
"In beginning, the GODS MADE the heaven and the earth."

The Christians CHANGED that to read:

"In THE beginning, GOD CREATED the heaven and the earth."

In other words, the concept of a creation stems from a MISTRANSLATION - from a LIE. Think about that!

Either the God of the Old Testament made a mistake and used the word "made" when he should have used the word "create" in telling us about a beginning, or the New Testament God made a mistake and used the word "create" instead of the word "made" to describe a beginning. In other words, one of these Gods is lying to us. Which God is lying to us?

Since the Old Testament God told his tale first and then the New Testament God plagiarized his work, I must assume the New Testament God is the real liar in this case. Of course, if you do not wish to give the New Testament God the credit for this lie, you could give that credit to the writers of the holy book.

[Edited on 8-1-2004 by lilblam]

I want to see proof of this. Link something other than your word.

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cobra
How long has man been on earth?

Reply: My answer here would not be understood, so I will say it is far longer than man understands time for God's time is different from man's time (MT). What could be 7 days in God's time would be millions of years in MT.
For starters there have been two planetary generations on earth..........Adam's and Noah's. Mankind does not understand the time of the two nor the time frame between the two!!! And right now it does not even matter.

Are there any living beings on any of the planets in our solar system?

Reply: Did not Jesus say so in John 14:2 that there were many Mansions (places to live upon) in the Father's house (the Universe)? There is much HUMAN life throughout the Universe!!! God's power is not limited. This is one of the things that ALIENS do not desire for humans of earth to understand. That there are truly HUMAN life on many other planets and they are not ALIEN life forms!!!

What will happen to the innocent children that have not been able to find god?

Reply: Only God can be the judge of such innocence!!!

Thanks for asking.....................

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I'll say this much, YOU at least, continually come back with what you obviously BELEIVE in your heart of hearts and for that I SALUTE YOU...

Too often it seems people get caught up in a bunch of malarky and vehemently defend it until they tire of making up new "bullocks" for it...

Not our guy, TrainedForThis! I have to say that, IMHO, if you keep on you WILL win over the converts you seek!

I hope your enterprise succeeds for you...

PEACE...
m...

posted on Jan, 11 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamuraiSwords
Ive read every message in this thread over the past couple of days. Im not a religious person but ive found this very interesting.

I have so many comments and a few questions, so if they come out slightly mixed up dont jump down my throat.

This whole Aliens experimenting on humans to discover how to create a soul is weird because many months ago before this thread was started, I read a book called UFO sightings and there was a paragragh about the american military base Dulce. Apparently there is a mixture of Humans, Aliens and Hybrids in underground bunkers. It was allegied in the Book that the Aliens where and continue to experiment on humans in one of those bunkers, Among the procedures included experiments on trying to remove the human soul.

Reply: You are correct that the Aliens are invloved in the Harvesting of Hybrids in hopes to produce a being with a soul.

I watched a program about the Bible codes a while ago, It predicted a nuclear holocaust in 2005/6. In a post by Trainedforthis, while he was telling about his message about the New World Order or New World Goverment he said America/Babylon would fall before the NWO would come to power. Could this nuclear holocaust be the fall of America??

Reply: Bible codes are not what most think they are and they do not reveal dates for events.

Also will the announcement come before or after the fall of america??

Reply: Since dates are not allowed to be known, a specific sequence is also not known for events mentioned. It is just important to be prepared and stay prepared!!!

I have one final thing to say, Lets give Trainedforthis a chance, If you dont believe him fine you dont have to read this thread. There is no need to write abusive posts to him. I for one am interested in what he has to say, lets just hear him out.

Reply: Thank you for your kind remarks. I do want you to know that I have been doing this for some time now and negative remarks from others don't bother me. It is like pouring water over a duck's back. However I do get concerned if someone reading an ignorant remark may be deceived by it. But such is up to the individual reader anyway.

Thanks for asking and commenting...............

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Matthew 7:15,16 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits....

2 Timothy 4:3,4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth , and be turned aside to fables.

Acts 20:29-31 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves . Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears.

Matthew 15:9 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 3:16,17 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.

Matthew 24:10-13 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. (NIV)

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

how many of these do you think apply here?

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Reply: As I have stated above, NO explanation other than "because they say so". I hope all understands that a "SIMPLE" teenager can never replace the love and concern of your "WISE" heavenly Father who is actually the author of this warning. I just deliver the mail.

Thanks for commenting and asking.................

Hey, Trainedforthis, unless you are blind or remarkably incompetent, you would see that the posts I quoted give their reasoning behind thier disbelief.
For instance, the first post that I quoted stated that they did not believe you because you were not giving concrete answers to their questions. This makes their statement not a "because I say so statement." They said their opinion and then their reasoning behind it. Unlike you, who's only support for your opinion is based on the assumption that the "training" you had religiously is reliable and not the fabrication of a schizophrenic mind. The other posts follow the same pattern of "opinion then reason" just as the first did.
As for last remark about me, yes, I agree that a SIMPLE teenager can not replace the wisdome of God, however a SIMPLE teenager can replace a false messanger and religious zealot. Also take into consideration that I downplayed my intelligence when I used the word simple. You are messing with someone smarter and wiser in the truth about aliens or "Fallen Angels," as you called them, than you.
If you want to keep attempting to debunk my logic, go ahead. Just keep in mind that you are running out of logical avenues in which to follow.

For the few here who actually believe this fraud, you should take into consideration his mental well being. A psycological analasys of his writing style denotes delusion and possible schizophrenia. For more information on analyzing people's writing, get some books on basic psycology or consult a psychiatrist for help on the matter.

As for me, I will no longer be viewing this thread, as I do not commonly affiliate myself with gullible and schizophrenic people. I am sure that TrainedForThis will continue to comment on this post as a show of both his dillusional personality and immaturity because I will not respond to his remarks. Goodbye.

posted on Jan, 12 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace

When the gods came down to earth and intermarried with the daughters of men, what did God do to end their reign in the physical form? Flooding the Earth with water is not the complete answer. There was more done in the heavens to start this.

Reply: First of all gods did not come down to earth and intermarry with the daughters of men.........SONS OF GOD DID!!! There is only ONE God. Secondly the Flooding of the Earth was part of a "POLE SHIFT". Which was the last POLE SHIFT earth experienced!!! Other than this there was nothing else.

Do you know the secret of Planets?

Reply: There is no such thing as "The secret of Planets". Yet there are MANY things about planets that humanity of Earth does not understand.

Thanks for asking..................

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace

When the gods came down to earth and intermarried with the daughters of men, what did God do to end their reign in the physical form? Flooding the Earth with water is not the complete answer. There was more done in the heavens to start this.

Reply: First of all gods did not come down to earth and intermarry with the daughters of men.........SONS OF GOD DID!!! There is only ONE God. Secondly the Flooding of the Earth was part of a "POLE SHIFT". Which was the last POLE SHIFT earth experienced!!! Other than this there was nothing else.

Do you know the secret of Planets?

Reply: There is no such thing as "The secret of Planets". Yet there are MANY things about planets that humanity of Earth does not understand.

Thanks for asking..................

Just wanted to know if you had some special insight becuase of your knowlege on aliens. Just wanted to point out that you just can't throw out all the mythology of all the ancent nations as hogwash. Also is it such a bad thing that good men mary bad women so that God must wipe out everyone and everything, except 8 souls? The situation before the flood must have been worse than you know.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grouch
Matthew 7:15,16 Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits....

2 Timothy 4:3,4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth , and be turned aside to fables.

Acts 20:29-31 For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock. Also from among yourselves men will rise up, speaking perverse things, to draw away the disciples after themselves . Therefore watch, and remember that for three years I did not cease to warn everyone night and day with tears.

Matthew 15:9 And in vain they worship Me, Teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were also false prophets among the people, even as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

2 Peter 3:16,17 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, beware lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked;

Colossians 2:8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.

Matthew 24:10-13 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. (NIV)

Hebrews 13:9 Do not be carried about with various and strange doctrines. For it is good that the heart be established by grace, not with foods which have not profited those who have been occupied with them.

how many of these do you think apply here?

Grouch, if you listen to TRAINEDFORTHIS's advice, whats the worst that could happen? A closer relationship with God? Being perpared? Yeah, that sounds horrible to me. (sarcasm). If he were a false prophet he would be pulling you away from God rather than towards Him.

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Comment made off thread:

Question asked by Trained for This to commentator:

Reply: What do you base your information on?

Commentators response

Lets see: Over 150 years of study by the geological sciences. Extensive geophysical studies over every region of the planet. An enormous amount of verified, tested and retested scientific observations. Verified information that is readily available.

What do YOU base your information on?

Please understand, from my standpoint, it sounds like you are saying "Someone told me this, so its true. You have facts figures and history, but I believe what someone told me."

If you have specific evidence for any of your assertions, I would very much like to see what you have!

Reply: You have facts from Earthly humans that are corrupted. Also I need no evidence to give this message....the actual occurence of the events mentioned will take care of themselves. You will actually "see what I have" then. I thank you for your links but I do not read your links becaue why should I go back to a 5 mhz IBM clone computer when the Holy Spirit is much more knowledgeable?

Again, as a professional geologist, and as a student of historical catastrophic events, I can say that your statement holds no specific evidence to support it.

There is NO evidence within the geologic record to support a physical spin axis shift, other than normal precession, throughout history. Can you provide any?

As far as the Global Flood of Genesis, there is precious little evidence to support it. Indeed, there have been massive flood events throughout history:

The Chixulub asteroid impact off the coast of the Yucatan likely relocated half of the water of the Gulf of Mexico across much of North and South America. However, this was 65 million years ago, and was the event that ended the reign of the dinosaurs, and marked the end of the Cretacious period. Surely you are not referring to this?

Around 100,000 to 150,000 years ago, a massive glacier dam melted in Eastern Canada, releasing the equivalent of the contents of the Great Lakes across much of the US Northeast, to finally end up in the Atlantic Ocean. Incidentally, the introduction of such a volume of fresh water into the Atlantic suppressed the "Atlantic Conveyor" thermal system, and triggered a massive ice age.

Indeed, in the geologic record, there is precious little to support the idea of the Global Flood as described in Genesis.

Strange that we can however find evidence of much lesser floods much further back than what should have stood out glaringly in the geologic record...

Reply: we could go back and forth with you never proving that the information I present as a messenger is incorrect. So in the interest of time allow me to put a few things in their proper perspective.

1. First of all that you are entitled to your opinons. It is a part of our free will.

2. You have mentioned your earthly support and qualifications. Right now above everything else, I believe you mean well. However there are some important facts that you are not aware of that I will address here. I believe that you are a very intelligent earthly human. But what does that truly mean? Well if you place a group of retarded people in a room, none of them would know that they are retarded. This is because they would all be on the same level of understanding and have no one to compare themselves with. For instance a computer with 20 mhz seemed good when it was the top at its time. Windows 3.1 was great when it was the top thing availabe at one time. All of humanity of earth are alike in that they have been infected by a disease that most refuse to recognize. Because of this disease, mankind brain functions have been severely affected. The word retard means to SLOW down. It does not mean or even imply that one is crazy. It is known that mankind only uses a small percentage of his brain. There is a reason for this. Because of this infection mankinds brain has slowed down. God knew it would happen and allowed it to happen for it would actually allow mankind to have a longer life before destroying himself. If you compare EARTH with OTHER planetary societies where this disease is not present, then you would be able to see just how far mankind is behind. I am no different than anyone else born on this planet but I have been allowed to have the assistance of the Holy Spirit in this retarded state that we are in. In order to make greater use of the brain mankind would need to understand his SPIRITUAL side. For it is the spirit of man that was meant to be DEEPLY involved with the use of the brain. Mankind of Earth sadly has had his SPIRIT corrupted with the disease I speak of. So when mankind speaks of his GREAT KNOWLEDGE, he is not aware that is knowledge has been limited because of his corrupted spirit. Just for comparison sake lets just say that God meant for mankind to be this powerful processor of knowledge with powerful RAM and high Megahertz rating. But of course this disease I speak of has reduced mankind of Earth to a 5 mhz IBM clone with 5 mb of Ram. On Earth mankinds brain is only capable of computing but so much. What is interesting is that the mind of the scientists of earth have trouble when they can not DISCOVER anymore information and they reach a brick wall. What their minds are saying is "IT DOES NOT COMPUTE". It does not fit that which is already in the mind. The phrase that is used today to mean "IT DOES NOT COMPUTE" is "SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE". That is a request for more information. So science concludes that if there is no evidence then it cannot be true. Therefore when there was no evidence to prove the earth was round THE EARTH WAS SQUARE.

Sadly, man, in this puffed up state of thinking he has much knowledge, is not aware of his retarded condition. To further emphasize the retardation of mankind, Fallen Angels and the Alien clones are MUCH MORE knowledgeable then mankind of Earth, but they are also retarded. They have not learned anything much more since the time they originally fell BILLIONS of years ago.

So when geologists of Earth look at rocks and say "rocks don't say this", their interpretation of the information from the rock is GROSSLY off because their CORRUPTED SPIRITS do not properly work with their brains. So mankind of earth is resigned to making SPECULATIVE statements and words like:

possible, possibly, It is believed, likely, perhaps, I think.

And finally the disease I have spoken of in this post is called "SIN".

Thanks for commenting..................

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   

SPECIAL NOTE

In case some of you have not visited my personal website. I do suggest you do so because there is much information I have received over the past 5 years that is written there. Here is the link:

Golden Ministries

There is also a link on the site to download PalTalk if you do not have it. Every Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7:30 PM PST until Midnight (that would begin @ 10:30 PM on the East Coast) I am in a Voice Chat Room to answer any immediate questions you may have about the ALIEN AGENDA. The room is found in the Christianity section with the topic of:

A Great Deception/Fallen Angels/UFO's/Aliens

The room can only be found on the list when it is opened, which is at the times I have indicated.

Thanks for stopping by..............

posted on Jan, 13 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally asked off thread
-------Ok TFT, lets assume that these alien creatures are approaching and that the government is cooperating with them, plus these beings have informed the United States government about future events, why would the United States Government still have the need to sink billions of dollars into this supposed war on terrorism, it would appear more likely that if they had some inkling of future events that all their capital and effort would go to resolve this matter first, rather then waste precious time on World Domination .
---- My question is; why are we fighting this war on terrorism when the end is so near.

Reply: This is a case where one hand does not know what the other is doing. Remember that only a very SMALL number of US Govt officials know even a little. It is on a need to know basis. The rest are just pawns controled by TPTB. Also in regards to the USA the goal is for the DOMINATION of THIS country. And the treachery is very much in place. Many things in motion now are designed to bring on the ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT. A global society will be the tool of the Anti-Christ. The USA is presently standing in the way of the NWO, but NOT for long. Soon the Aliens/fallen angels will be able to see the ushering in of their CHOSEN LEADER for Earth. The one who has already been CLONED and is waiting in the corridors. A human clone with BIO-CHIPS that allows him to be a very powerful and sophisticated WALKING COMPUTER............THE ANTI-CHRIST.

You stated earlier that the Government will make the Announcement and several postings later you stated;

Reply: The date of this Formal Public ANNOUNCEMENT is not allowed to be know;

I think that you have contradicted your self with this statement, if the government did have some kind of knowledge that would mean thousands of people would have this same information, furthermore the GOV leaks as much secret information as my dog pees on the carpet.

Reply: The government knows not the date, Not even the ELITE few who know of these aliens. No announcement will be made until God allows it. Also remember the Elitist do NOT want the announcement to take place because of their GREED!!! Finally, I have always said that PUBLIC OFFICIALS will be making the announcement. Because of the NWO plans, it is possible there may not even be a USA when the annoucement is made. Therefore PUBLIC OFFICIALS are the only words that can be used!!! As you can see, the problems are complicated because the Alien Announcement, Pole Shift and the Destruction of Babylon (USA) are all moving foward at the same time. And of course lets not forget the REMOVAL of all true Christians from the planets in the middle of all this confusion!!!

Thanks for asking..............

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join