It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions about Fallen Angels ...........

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
What if scripture in the bible is very often a lie? A created lie that was NEVER divinely inspired by anyone or anything, and written by man. Maybe even originally inspired by Aliens who CLAIMED to be the holy spirit.

I will move out of order to answer these questions because they are very important questions and need immediate answers.

Reply: If and maybe are words that awaken thoughts of "POSSIBILITIES". With God anything is possible..BUT anything is not done. It is like asking what if water was air and air is water and what if all tangibles were intangibles and vice versa. One could go on and on in this manner. However every "IF" and every "MAYBE" cannot and will not ever change a FACT. When one is through asking all the "WHAT IFS" and considering all the "MAYBES" one must still face the reality of all things.

How could you tell the difference between a real Holy Spirit, or an Alien that uses high technology to pretend to be the Holy Spirit and making you write scripture 2000 years ago or whatever? Really, how?

Reply: The Holy Spirit will NEVER contradict God or Jesus and the same for all three. Aliens will present HALF truths in order to further their deceptions and then in some way present something that goes against the information already presented in the Bible. Their attempt is not to TEAR your bible out of your hands, but to cause you to throw it away yourself because of the confusion that would exist between believeing them (ALIENS) or believing the Bible. The BIBLE is the standard for the testing of ALL SPIRITS!!! Of course that is why there has been such a strong effort (though subtly) to cause it's demise. Soon, after the annoucement, most will dismiss the bible because of what they SEE with their eyes!!!

Also, what evidence would I need to be convinced that he is talking to the Holy Spirit? Well tell me what IS the holy spirit? What IS God? What's your definition/understanding of God and the Holy Spirit? Please fill me in.

Reply: To understand God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus one would need to understand themselves. We were made in the image of God and therefore by looking at ourselves will see the "IMAGE" of God that we "DUPLICATE". Mankind has three parts; MIND, BODY, SOUL. The mind represents the spiritual part of mankind (energy). It cannot be seen but it is there. We see the results of the mind/spirit of man but not its existence. The body is the physical that can be seen so I will not elaborate on it. The SOUL is that important part that connects the interaction between body and SPIRIT/MIND. Interesting enough is that when the BODY dies the SPIRIT/MIND and the SOUL continues to live. It is just that the SOUL houses the spirit when it vacates the BODY. Therefore ALL three exists simultaneously. Since we are made in the IMAGE of God, then God has the same makeup. ALL THREE existing at the same time. God HIMSELF equates to a most powerful MIND/SPIRIT that cannot be seen...EXCEPT when He chooses to become JESUS/PHYSICAL. Of course He was seen as is recorded so I will not elaborate on "GOD IN THE FLESH" at this time. Then there is a very important third being which represents the SOUL of mankind. This being is called the "HOLY SPIRIT". When the MIND/SPIRIT of God speaks the HOLY SPIRIT (SOUL) of God moves to make it SO!!! Now one must keep in mind that I have presented this informatin on a human level....therefore to understand God you must multiply the affect of the IMAGE (mankind) of God TRILLIONS OF TIMES!!! In comparison if you could compare God to a fallen angel it would be like comparing the AMOEBA to MAN. Now mankind has not the power and is no match even to the powers of a fallen angel!!!

Also, what makes you so SURE that Holy Spirit or God exist? Why would you believe someone on their word just like that? Is there ANY evidence to support this belief, and if so please tell me.

Reply: First of I talk with Him EVERYDAY. However, even if I did not talk with Him everyday I would understand His existence through the fact that "SOMETHING DOES NOT COME FROM NOTHING". And you and I do exist. And not just in any old type of way. But the organization and order of God is seen in the fact that we are systemized individuals. We have the Skeletal, nervous, digestive, reproductive, excretory, muscular, circulatory, and respiratory systems. All are composed of organs which are composed of tissue which is composed of cells, which is compose of atoms, which is composed of quarks and fagons, etc. NOW THAT IS A LOT OF INTELLECTUAL ORDER to just show up by osmosis!!! This does not JUST happen but is done through a MASTER DESIGNER called God.......

I could go on and discuss the breakdown of specifics like the phalanges, carpals, metacarpals in the hand or trace a drop of blood from the heart down to the toe and explain the intricate details of oxygenation process that takes place when it passes through the lungs which further proves this master designer...........BUT NEED I?

Thanks for asking..............

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
Trained,

You say that the soul comes at the very first cell. You are putting together science and religion, whicc is very hard to believe.

Reply: Many are not aware that science and religion to hand and hand. For too long we have thought the two go in different directions. It is true that scientists do not know enough about the universe and God to put it all together but eventually it WILL come together. Sadly too late for most!!! God is the greatest Scientist there is!!!

I am soryy, I did not read all of the tread, but how do you KNOW that the soul appears with the first cell? Who told you? Maybe its there even before. Just sounds like a crock of s@@t to me

Repy: I know this information through the leading of the Holy Spirit. It is information that most people are not aware however it is a fact. It is a hard fact for some to accept because if the soul is attached at the first division of the cell, then many SOULS have been aborted!!! A hard truth to face.

Thanks for asking.............

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRAINEDFORTHIS

What if scripture in the bible is very often a lie? A created lie that was NEVER divinely inspired by anyone or anything, and written by man. Maybe even originally inspired by Aliens who CLAIMED to be the holy spirit.

I will move out of order to answer these questions because they are very important questions and need immediate answers.

Reply: If and maybe are words that awaken thoughts of "POSSIBILITIES". With God anything is possible..BUT anything is not done. It is like asking what if water was air and air is water and what if all tangibles were intangibles and vice versa. One could go on and on in this manner. However every "IF" and every "MAYBE" cannot and will not ever change a FACT. When one is through asking all the "WHAT IFS" and considering all the "MAYBES" one must still face the reality of all things.

How could you tell the difference between a real Holy Spirit, or an Alien that uses high technology to pretend to be the Holy Spirit and making you write scripture 2000 years ago or whatever? Really, how?

Reply: The Holy Spirit will NEVER contradict God or Jesus and the same for all three. Aliens will present HALF truths in order to further their deceptions and then in some way present something that goes against the information already presented in the Bible. Their attempt is not to TEAR your bible out of your hands, but to cause you to throw it away yourself because of the confusion that would exist between believeing them (ALIENS) or believing the Bible. The BIBLE is the standard for the testing of ALL SPIRITS!!! Of course that is why there has been such a strong effort (though subtly) to cause it's demise. Soon, after the annoucement, most will dismiss the bible because of what they SEE with their eyes!!!

Also, what evidence would I need to be convinced that he is talking to the Holy Spirit? Well tell me what IS the holy spirit? What IS God? What's your definition/understanding of God and the Holy Spirit? Please fill me in.

Reply: To understand God, the Holy Spirit and Jesus one would need to understand themselves. We were made in the image of God and therefore by looking at ourselves will see the "IMAGE" of God that we "DUPLICATE". Mankind has three parts; MIND, BODY, SOUL. The mind represents the spiritual part of mankind (energy). It cannot be seen but it is there. We see the results of the mind/spirit of man but not its existence. The body is the physical that can be seen so I will not elaborate on it. The SOUL is that important part that connects the interaction between body and SPIRIT/MIND. Interesting enough is that when the BODY dies the SPIRIT/MIND and the SOUL continues to live. It is just that the SOUL houses the spirit when it vacates the BODY. Therefore ALL three exists simultaneously. Since we are made in the IMAGE of God, then God has the same makeup. ALL THREE existing at the same time. God HIMSELF equates to a most powerful MIND/SPIRIT that cannot be seen...EXCEPT when He chooses to become JESUS/PHYSICAL. Of course He was seen as is recorded so I will not elaborate on "GOD IN THE FLESH" at this time. Then there is a very important third being which represents the SOUL of mankind. This being is called the "HOLY SPIRIT". When the MIND/SPIRIT of God speaks the HOLY SPIRIT (SOUL) of God moves to make it SO!!! Now one must keep in mind that I have presented this informatin on a human level....therefore to understand God you must multiply the affect of the IMAGE (mankind) of God TRILLIONS OF TIMES!!! In comparison if you could compare God to a fallen angel it would be like comparing the AMOEBA to MAN. Now mankind has not the power and is no match even to the powers of a fallen angel!!!

Also, what makes you so SURE that Holy Spirit or God exist? Why would you believe someone on their word just like that? Is there ANY evidence to support this belief, and if so please tell me.

Reply: First of I talk with Him EVERYDAY. However, even if I did not talk with Him everyday I would understand His existence through the fact that "SOMETHING DOES NOT COME FROM NOTHING". And you and I do exist. And not just in any old type of way. But the organization and order of God is seen in the fact that we are systemized individuals. We have the Skeletal, nervous, digestive, reproductive, excretory, muscular, circulatory, and respiratory systems. All are composed of organs which are composed of tissue which is composed of cells, which is compose of atoms, which is composed of quarks and fagons, etc. NOW THAT IS A LOT OF INTELLECTUAL ORDER to just show up by osmosis!!! This does not JUST happen but is done through a MASTER DESIGNER called God.......

I could go on and discuss the breakdown of specifics like the phalanges, carpals, metacarpals in the hand or trace a drop of blood from the heart down to the toe and explain the intricate details of oxygenation process that takes place when it passes through the lungs which further proves this master designer...........BUT NEED I?

Thanks for asking..............

You didn't answer my first question, and based the rest of your answers on the assumption that the first question is so absurd it doesn't even merit an answer. Let me reiterate, maybe phrase it differently. By saying "what if", I am really asking, how do you truly know that GOD wrote the Bible and not an ALIEN or a HUMAN? And what about the evidence that the Bible is simply the compilation of many other beliefs/religions/stories/legends combined into one book and edited somewhat to appear unique.

"If" and "maybe" are words that evoke possibilities, but those words only apply to things that aren't known as fact, such as God or the Bible. We don't KNOW who/what wrote them and for what reason, so we SPECULATE and ASSUME it was the Holy Spirit, but this is simply what the text claims. I can write something and claim anything I want, but that doesn't make it true. When something is indeed objectively true, there is no more "if" and "maybe" because it is undeniable. What is your reason for speculating that the Bible is the work of God? Also, what is your reason for believing that you talk to GOD (Holy Spirit, whatever you call him) every day and NOT someone pretending to be such. You are (possibly falsely) assuming that because what you're told daily goes hand in hand with the (possibly holy, possibly not) text of the Bible, it is the Holy Spirit talking to you. But your underlying assumption is that the BIBLE was written by such, and that may be just a tad gullible, no?

Also, to answer someone else's suggestion that I read the Bible and go to Church on Sunday. The answer is, I read parts of the Bible and studied many other religions in part (didn't read ALL the religious holy books in their entirety, but don't underestimate my knowledge of them.), and I am fully aware of the mind control / manipulation and propaganda that constitutes religion and the psychological effect of the speaker in a Church on the gullible group of believers sitting on the benches and obeying every word. I'm beyond such nonsense, but as I attempt to awaken certain people by posing questions they are unable to answer, they avoid a clear answer and treat "faith" as proof of everything they can't really give a logical answer to. Wishful thinking is the main reason for all the things that go wrong with everyone's life, and religion and its false promises of "rewards" are enticing, and basically say "if you do as we say we will make you feel good for eternity, just as long as you believe us and no one else". It stimulates the "wishful thinking" part of every human, the part that seeks happiness/bliss and therefore entices people to conform to its proposals/statements in order to "get" the reward promised. If that doesn't work on someone, that same belief falsely promises eternal damnation if you don't believe/follow what you're being told. That's another psychological stimulus that triggers the "fear" part of a human and greatly increases the numbers of gullible/fearful/wishful thinking humans who will follow the wolf in sheep's clothing to get the future reward and avoid the future suffering promised to them. Of course, in reality, they get neither, but learn the truth of this deception, only sadly most do that AFTER they die. What I am trying to do is awaken people to the truth BEFORE they die, and I simply stimulate their mind and allow them to think for themselves, and as soon as they do that, all religions/spirituality/other nonsense CRUMBLES as the truth comes to light. Once that is accomplished, they are set free - they realize their free will for the first time and their freedom to CHOOSE exponentially increases, they become less bound by rules/restrictions/promises/ideals and become more open minded, creative, and possibly even seek truth further to extend their learning of it. That's all! TRAINEDFORTHIS, on the other hand, assumes "on faith" everything he is told by some invisible force, and reads a book that entices him into following it with future rewards AND/OR future punishments as motivators. You'd think only children would be so gullible, but most of humanity sadly is. But hey, 3rd density is a wishful-thinking, STS realm. It is almost hopeless to provide truth to anyone, including trainedforthis, as it will be denied, rejected, laughed at, and discounted. Last but not least, it will be instantly forgotten and replaced with already-established beliefs/ideals/reality conceptions. Tsk tsk. One can try though, can't one?

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally Posted by AlucardR
Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, "I am the Christ," and will decieve many

John 14:2-3 In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.

This is when christ is comforting his disciples because he knew he was going to die and leave them, the place he's talking about going to is heaven. When he says he's preparing a place for them there he's referring to their places they have earned in heaven for being his apostles and that they will be with him in heaven again one day. It's a far stretch to say that refers to life outside of this planet..other than eternal life in heaven.

Reply: You think this way because of TRADITIONAL teachings in Christianity. However you must keep in mind that a MANSION (room) refers to a place of residency or place to live. I am sure that you would agree that Earth is a place to live. Do not overlook Jesus' remark after the semi-colon. He said, "if it would not so, I would have told you..". He is saying here that something He just said is TRUE. Then He adds that if it wasn't true he would have told you ..

What would He have told you?
Answer: That there were not many mansions (places to live).

He would have told you that this MANSION called Earth was the only Mansion. But this He did not say. Also note that His remarks about "if it were not true" was AFTER the statement about MANY MANSIONS and not His statement about going to prepare a place. Please take another look at that verse and if you can, pretend you are reading it for the first time in your life and have NEVER heard any other teachings on the subject. You will be thinking outside of the box that most are in!!!

Yes!!! There are many planets (mansions) with life on it in the Universe (the Father's house)!!! But this life is also called HUMANITY and not Aliens!!!

Thanks for commenting................

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by TRAINEDFORTHIS]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   

trained if something does not have a soul IT CANNOT REBEL, as it has no independent thought other than its programming.

Reply: Allow me to make you aware that only HUMANS have a soul. Therefore the fallen angels who REBELLED against God never had and still do not have a soul. If a human is cloned that human can rebel but yet does/will not have a soul.

Thanks for commenting.....

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!

If something can rebel it doe sindeed have a soul.
A cloned baby does indeed have a soul.
The fallen angels who rebelled do have souls.

What the hell gives you the right to say what does and what doesn't have a soul?

You dont know jack shiot.

If something can rebel..it does have a soul.
And i can tell you this. My Dog does indeed have a soul too. And i'm sure as hell going to see my dog in the spirit world

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Whilst you're on the subject here's a hard one for you. You obviously believe that Jesus is the Messiah, the chosen one or whatever. Study of the bible shows that The Messiah had to come from the line of David. Correct? This is justified by the Geneaology which traces the roots of Jesus all the way back to King David. Correct?

One small but insurmountable problem however, Joseph is listed in the geneaolgy as Jesus's father. He wasn't. God was. Therefore Jesus cannot be the Messiah. The Messiah must come from the line of David!!!!!!

Reply: My friend you do present a very hard question if you were addressing one who had not been taught by the Holy Spirit!!! However the answer is very simple and right before your sleepy eyes. First of all the accounts of the geneaology of Jesus are found in Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38. If you ever read them you will notice that the names in the geneaology tree do not match. Look and behold!!! (pardon the antiquated speech) One goes from David to Solomon and the other goes from David to Nathan. What??? Strange isn't it? Many people are intent on MAKING ASSUMPTIONS that are not true. Oh yes, they both indicate JOSEPH is the son of somebody. Why does Joseph have a different father in Luke's account? So is Joseph the SON of Jacob or the SON of Heli? The answer is BOTH!!! You forget that a SON-IN-LAW is also a SON!!! One of the genealogies is the geneaology of Jesus through MARY who actually carried Him in her womb and gave birth to Him. Making Him from the linage of David without Joseph having anything to do with it!!! Can you tell which one is Mary's family tree?

Thanks for asking...............

[Edited on 28-12-2003 by TRAINEDFORTHIS]

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
According to the davinci code, and other scriptures, jesus had a wife and a son or daughter i forget, the wife was mary magdolen or something like that.... Trained, what is your stance on that?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
How do you know that Animals don't have souls? Every living thing is created from matter/energy. Explains why some people see ghost dogs/cats/other anomolies. Never say never. I believe animals do have spirits. The soul is the Flesh, and the Spirit is who we truly are outside of the flesh. And, if you dont believe animals have spirits, why don't you? Before Adam and Eve had a Conscience did they have no spirit? what about Neanderthals? Did they have Spirits, they were thugs with little upstairs. Are animals discluded because they can't talk or communicate the way we do?

Reply: I know that ONLY humans have a soul, from the same source who has allowed me to know what ALIENS are. This information is through the Holy Spirit. Every living thing has a spirit, but every living thing does not have a soul. Only humans.

Thanks for asking...........

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
So if god didn't give souls to animals why did he create them? What was their purpose?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

How do you know that Animals don't have souls? Every living thing is created from matter/energy. Explains why some people see ghost dogs/cats/other anomolies. Never say never. I believe animals do have spirits. The soul is the Flesh, and the Spirit is who we truly are outside of the flesh. And, if you dont believe animals have spirits, why don't you? Before Adam and Eve had a Conscience did they have no spirit? what about Neanderthals? Did they have Spirits, they were thugs with little upstairs. Are animals discluded because they can't talk or communicate the way we do?

Reply: I know that ONLY humans have a soul, from the same source who has allowed me to know what ALIENS are. This information is through the Holy Spirit. Every living thing has a spirit, but every living thing does not have a soul. Only humans.

Why do you trust that source, please tell me! What makes you so sure of its validity and claims? Especially something as absurd as it being the Holy Spirit - which is a lie and doesn't exist, just as God doesn't exist. There's FAR more evidence for the lack of existance of God and Holy Spirit - besides you just need to use your head and you can realize that if God/Holy Spirit exist that means a chain of command, that means they assumed forced authority over beings that DO have free will (didn't "God" say that himself, we have free will). They are violating our free will by interfering with our existances on ANY level without our authorization/permission. Such creature isn't a "God" it's a parasite and a succubus that requires our energy to feed on, and yes those beings are very real. It will of course pass itself off as "God" to a bunch of primitive, gullible people (as Earthlings were, and still are). I ask you, why do you believe this and follow it religiously, what is your REASON for such belief? And if you found out that you're wrong, what then? Do you think it's impossible that the knowledge you receive from Holy Spirit is wrong? So you are 100% sure that this being IS the biblical Holy Spirit and therefore infallible? What if it's just an energy-vampire type of 4th density service to self creature that can spin you around its finger and use you as a pawn to get more victims? People who are tricked by your deceptions mentally allow the same "holy spirit" to feed on their energy as well, as they proclaim worship/allegiance to it.. without knowing or realizing what it is they're doing. Is it the SAME God that commanded people to go to war and slaughter other in the Bible, the same vengeful, evil God? Don't make me laugh! There is no such thing as God, all is one.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Why do you trust that source, please tell me! What makes you so sure of its validity and claims? Especially something as absurd as it being the Holy Spirit - which is a lie and doesn't exist, just as God doesn't exist. There's FAR more evidence for the lack of existance of God and Holy Spirit - besides you just need to use your head and you can realize that if God/Holy Spirit exist that means a chain of command, that means they assumed forced authority over beings that DO have free will (didn't "God" say that himself, we have free will). They are violating our free will by interfering with our existances on ANY level without our authorization/permission. Such creature isn't a "God" it's a parasite and a succubus that requires our energy to feed on, and yes those beings are very real. It will of course pass itself off as "God" to a bunch of primitive, gullible people (as Earthlings were, and still are). I ask you, why do you believe this and follow it religiously, what is your REASON for such belief? And if you found out that you're wrong, what then? Do you think it's impossible that the knowledge you receive from Holy Spirit is wrong? So you are 100% sure that this being IS the biblical Holy Spirit and therefore infallible? What if it's just an energy-vampire type of 4th density service to self creature that can spin you around its finger and use you as a pawn to get more victims? People who are tricked by your deceptions mentally allow the same "holy spirit" to feed on their energy as well, as they proclaim worship/allegiance to it.. without knowing or realizing what it is they're doing. Is it the SAME God that commanded people to go to war and slaughter other in the Bible, the same vengeful, evil God? Don't make me laugh! There is no such thing as God, all is one.

People keep screaming about the lack of existance of God.

I wouldn't call the Entire Universe a lack of existence.
Where did every atom, every little thing in teh universe come from, and how was it made?
I'd surely believe that God the Creator made it than it was just here coz it was.

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
According to the davinci code, and other scriptures, jesus had a wife and a son or daughter i forget, the wife was mary magdolen or something like that.... Trained, what is your stance on that?

DaVinci code was fiction. As were the various gnosistic "Writings" in the 1st-4th century. I would not call them scriptures in a classical sence, due to the fact that they are not cannon. Example, I beleive that the Books of Enoch are divinely inspired, but they are not cannon. Same with the Book of Ezdra, Jubilies, etc.

www.gnosis.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Trained, are you willing or able to put any parameters on your impending announcement theory so as to assist in validating your ideas?

Reply: Willing would be the incorrect word here. Can I, or am I allowed to? That answer is no!!! Even if I knew, I would not be allowed to give exact timing. This is not the way of God. Some people pretend to be real when they are able to time such an event when underneath they have not change. Because of this God does not allow time settings in such matters. I only know that this ANNOUNCEMENT and PRESENTATION OF ALIENS will be in my life time and I am 52. You also forget that this is not my message, but I have just been asked to deliver it.

I realize you say 'soon' but have previously only said that means in your lifetime, which could be anytime in the next quater century. That's not too much in the vein of 'holding my breath' as far as soon may be interpretted.

Reply: In considering the time that earth has been around the time is very short. This Alien Announcement and presentation will change the world abruptly. It will seem for the good at first, but eventually after it is too late man will realize his mistake!!!

It would also be helpful if you could elaborate on the 'announcement' itself. What counts?

Reply: The ANNOUNCEMENT will be a full blown public display designed to remove all doubts from anyones mind about the existence of the beings called ALIENS!

Source: The President? The Pope? NASA? You?

Reply: My information only reveals that the announcement will be made by PUBLIC OFFICIALS. No other specific details about the individual(s) who will be making the announcement have been given.

And the announcement is regarding...? Proof of Aliens? What counts? Only an actual "Alien" on CNN? Or an archeologist finding an 11 foot tall skeleton of a silicon based life form from 250 million years ago?

Just saying 'something' in the next couple of decades will validate your theory is too wide open. Can you refine?

Reply: The announcement is regarding the existence of the ALIENS!!! That they are not here to harm us or interfere with us and they seek OUR help and they are also here to help US! They will not mingle with humanity immediately after the announcement which will leave mankind with many questions and debates. Only a small group of them will be shown publicly so as not to frighten mankind. This is designed to make mankind feel AT EASE and also they are not allowed to land in MASS by God. They wait until AFTER THE RAPTURE when there are not any Christians to affect them!!! They will present MUCH information to cause humanity to believe that the Bible is no longer necessary and to loose all hope in Jesus Christ!!!

Thanks for asking...................

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:10 PM
link   
You're welcome.
Though I admit that I did not ask questions......what the hell....

I'd like to know one thing, just one thing:
Who trained you?

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiRtYDeViL
1. Who is the Antichrist.
2. Is the Rapture true?
3. When jesus cast out demons in the new testament where these fallen angels or some kind of control device?
4. Why does God allow this to all happen?
5. Are the jews really gods children?

Replies:
1: The Anti-Christ is not allowed to be known by humanity at this time including myself. But he will soon be revealed to ALL Christians by the Holy Spirit!!! He is however a clone, with a very powerful computer chip. He was prepared by the Aliens and man.

2. The RAPTURE is true and is SOON to take place. After the rapture is when the Aliens will be out in numbers. This is mainly true because after ALL Christians are removed from the planet, then the Holy Spirit will depart also. The Aliens know that this protection will be gone and will take advantage of mankind to the fullest!!!

3. The demons that Jesus cast out in the New Testament were fallen angels who had been stripped of the ability to have physical form.

4. God allows this to happen to separate the WHEAT from the TARES!!! God never wastes anything including evil!!!

5.We are all God's children. The Jews were just chosen by God to be the people that He would use to present Himself to humanity as Jesus through!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Sorry, im posting this again, just in case you missed it....

TRAINEDFORTHIS. I've been reading your topics on Godlike productions, and I've skimmed through this, I believe you, as a Christian. It makes sense, Ive been thinking about things like this lately. Anyways, Ive been reading the Bible a lot and trying to be patient with the Lord. I just have some questions for you regarding the after life. You say that we are given new bodies to travel in, called Morning Star, or something.. What do you mean by this? What is it? Do we still look the same? I realize I shouldnt be asking you, I should be asking Him, but I'm interested in what you have to say, I've read revelations, and heard what it says about Heaven, so please dont tell me to read such and such, I'm interested in what you believe Heaven is like? Im also curious as to how you found God? If you dont mind sharing? Im still waiting for Jesus to reveal himself to me...kind of discouraging at times, but I must be patient, its weird for me though, at times, I feel he is trying to talk with me, and other times, I feel completely nothing. Anyways, you seem to have good intentions, please respond. I know you're busy, but I would appreciate it a lot. Take care, and God bless.

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:07 AM
link   
OMG.......THIS IDIOT STILL HAS HIS OWN THREAD.

I surely though that this Thread would be Locked, destroyed, flushed down the toilet.

I swear, some Mod is playing some sick joke...or he actually believe all of this.

Deep

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 05:05 AM
link   

heh, i'd like to know how you 'Think' you know this? Do you honestly believe that only human beings have 'spirits'? How shallow the human peabrained mind can be, tsk tsk. The soul is the flesh, the spirit is who we are under the flesh. Get It Straight!

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Trained, are you willing or able to put any parameters on your impending announcement theory so as to assist in validating your ideas?

Reply: ...---> I only know that this ANNOUNCEMENT and PRESENTATION OF ALIENS will be in my life time and I am 52. ...
~~~~~+~~~~~
this 'window' fits well with 'Mayan: 2012' & 'final generation' in Fig Tree analogy of scripture... ie; 1948 birth, growth of Israel the nation=70 yrs-> 2018 CE

It would also be helpful if you could elaborate on the 'announcement' itself. What counts?

Reply: The ANNOUNCEMENT will be a full blown public display designed to remove all doubts from anyones mind about the existence of the beings called ALIENS!

Source: The President? The Pope? NASA? You?

Reply: My information only reveals that the announcement will be made by PUBLIC OFFICIALS. No other specific details about the individual(s) who will be making the announcement have been given.

Reply: The announcement is regarding the existence of the ALIENS!!! That they are not here to harm us or interfere with us and they seek OUR help and they are also here to help US! They will not mingle with humanity immediately after the announcement which will leave mankind with many questions and debates. Only a small group of them will be shown publicly so as not to frighten mankind. This is designed to make mankind feel AT EASE and also they are not allowed to land in MASS by God. They wait until AFTER THE RAPTURE when there are not any Christians to affect them!!! They will present MUCH information to cause humanity to believe that the Bible is no longer necessary and to loose all hope in Jesus Christ!!!
~~~~~++~~~~~~
this too fits well with current timelines. If ya'll would go to the: www.fatima.org...
you will see the catholic church is constructing a VERY LARGE stadium, arena, Welcome Centre!!!
We might speculate, this inter-faith gathering place, at the 'holy site' of Fatima...was decided upon, after confirmation of 'incomming transport devices' was obtained thru the Vatican Telescopes & Observatories (posted previously)

Although the explaination of the 'taking away' of Holy Spirit differs greatly...
in-as-much: as the gnosis, noosphere, idea-sphere, that envelopes the earth...WILL BE SWEPT AWAY BY a gamma-ray burst, incl. exotic quantum particles...--> ThaT, is the act, which will strip the planet of the [realm of the gods/universal conscious/holy spirit]

...Enjoyed your THREAD, TRAINEDFORTHIS[/b

~*~ (we all see, but from different perspectives)

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   

People keep screaming about the lack of existance of God.

I wouldn't call the Entire Universe a lack of existence.
Where did every atom, every little thing in teh universe come from, and how was it made?
I'd surely believe that God the Creator made it than it was just here coz it was.

Darrage, the Universe exists, but God as a separate being does not, there is no "one creator". One thing you don't grasp yet, is the fact that time doesn't exist. Therefore, nothing was created, everything has ALWAYS been and always will exist forevermore - no one created it, but only molded it and changed it as was/is/always will be the case. Since you can never get something out of nothing, there was NEVER a time where it was only God and a big pile of "nothing" and he then created this universe. There was ALWAYS the energy, and an infinite amount of it. How could that be? Time isn't real. That much I know for fact. Why would you just jump to a conclusion that some high almighty creator just happened to be sitting there doing nothing for about an infinity of time, then decided to create a Universe? Everything has always been, and always will be.

Don't forget, there is no present. Only the future and the past. There is no moment in "time" called the present. Things jump from having the potential of existing to only being in our memories - nothing exists in the present. At the same time, there is no future or past, there is only the present. Therefore, neither future/past/present exist... only the eternal now. I can logically/mathematically explain it to you if you'd like.

[Edited on 30-12-2003 by lilblam]

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join