It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else tired of Pat Robertson?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:17 PM
link   
From a biblical perspective Pat Robertson is a false prophet and should not be listened to. Pat and friends like Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland and others do a great disservice to true Christianity with all their money scams and bogus healings.

I wish I could blast those Christian TV networks into space. And this coming from a Christian.

posted on Dec, 12 2003 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I have had the honor of actually being invited to this man's house or should I say, mansion.
The man drives a different luxury car a day and owns them....has paintings in his house that are worth more than I can make in many numbers of years.....
*shakes head*
Always asking for funding of his ministry though....

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
I have had the honor of actually being invited to this man's house or should I say, mansion.
The man drives a different luxury car a day and owns them....has paintings in his house that are worth more than I can make in many numbers of years.....
*shakes head*
Always asking for funding of his ministry though....

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 12-12-2003 by Seekerof]

Just out of curiosity, how did you come to be invited to his home?

On another note, I think that Robertson and Falwell are nothing more than hate-mongering poisoners of uninformed minds. They do not exemplify the love and compassion that their religion teaches. They have taken it upon themselves to judge and condemn anyone who doesn't share their beliefs. They are no different than the pharisees of the Bible, who claimed to follow the teachings of God, but were really nothing but hypocrites and false prophets. The worst part is how they have misled and poisoned so many unwitting believer's hearts and minds.

I wrote an e-mail to Falwell one time, asking him to answer some questions I had about some of his statements. I was quite respectful and sincere in my request, but apparently, he did not have the time or answers to respond to me. What a surprise!

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Jez:
"Just out of curiosity, how did you come to be invited to his home?"

Jez........?
Being I live 38 miuntes from his house....
Being my parents heavily support his ministry.....
Take a logical guess.

regards
seekerof

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Jez........?
Being I live 38 miuntes from his house....
Being my parents heavily support his ministry.....
Take a logical guess.

regards
seekerof

I'm sorry, didn't mean to be illogical. I guess I missed that information before. I thought maybe he had invited you because he was interested in something you had discussed or had to say.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wasn't Mr.Robertson the one who accused the innocent likes of the Teletubbies "tinky winky i believe" of being Gay?

Yes the man is frightening to say the least.

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Jez commented:
"I'm sorry, didn't mean to be illogical. I guess I missed that information before. I thought maybe he had invited you because he was interested in something you had discussed or had to say."

Jez, your not "illogical"....your a very logical thinking individual and member of ATS.
I just happen to be a big Star Trek fan...hence the "logic of logical"....probably need to change it anyhow.

Besides, Pat wouldn't want to hear anything I had to say anyways....he does have an agenda of his own that he is clearly following to the 'T'.

Peace Jez....

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by StationsCreation
From a biblical perspective Pat Robertson is a false prophet and should not be listened to. Pat and friends like Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland and others do a great disservice to true Christianity with all their money scams and bogus healings.

I wish I could blast those Christian TV networks into space. And this coming from a Christian.

agreed, you said it all.

His slithering tongue is a scentless poison in your wine of truth.

Harming your true sight of God's ideals.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson and Usama Bin Ladin have a lot in common. Take the quiz and see if you can identify statements by each of these "leaders."
www.funnystrange.com...

I failed pretty miserably

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join