It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

your most advanced in telekinesis

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:58 PM
link   
i was just wondering what is the most advanced thing anyone has been able to do in telekinetics from psy balls to moving things with your mind. Please reply, i would really like to hear your stories if you have them. I would also hope to maybe learn some things from some of you.

thanks

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by sftprez]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My best accidental ones can be read in another thread about TK. Right now I'm working on it again, and I've extinguished a candle with my mind, and also can move a paperclip across my hand without moving my body. I'm in the process of unlearning that TK is "impossible", and slowly working towards being able to roll a pencil across a table again.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i swear i dont mean to sound skeptical, but if you have performed TK, then how can you have any doubt in your mind that it is possible?

does anyone else have any stories?

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by sftprez]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sftprez
i swear i dont mean to sound skeptical, but if you have performed TK, then how can you have any doubt in your mind that it is possible?

Well, the first two times I achieved it, I thought it was accidental or set up, then there was this incident where someone planted ideas in my head that made me really question my core beliefs, especially the pursuit of psionics. I actually was skeptical of myself, but I'm over that now and ready to move on to bigger and better things, and part of that is the unlearning process.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero

Originally posted by sftprez

Well, the first two times I achieved it, I thought it was accidental or set up, then there was this incident where someone planted ideas in my head that made me really question my core beliefs, especially the pursuit of psionics. I actually was skeptical of myself, but I'm over that now and ready to move on to bigger and better things, and part of that is the unlearning process.

sweet im behind you all the way. I need to "unlearn" myself.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
~I know how to make psi-balls, but i never understood the reason or purpose behind them besides making myself exhausted. Any ideas?

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
~I know how to make psi-balls, but i never understood the reason or purpose behind them besides making myself exhausted. Any ideas?

hmm... i really dont have a great answer to that one. umm maybe try throwing it at an animal, they seem to have more hightened senses than we do. maybe you can make them strong enough to throw at other people too and have a psi ball fight

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I use "psi balls" to heal others. I'm a practicing Reiki student, and martial artist. In both I use this energy.

As for you being exhausted, the reason for this is that you are using *your* energy, rather than the universal energy (or Chi) to make the psi balls. This tends to leave one feeling "drained", especially if they fail to replace the energy back into their system.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
The reason of course, is as an exercise to "unlearn" what we think we've learned of reality. That is the reason for me at least, when it comes to psychic balls.

It's a good question, but I too can understand this... Even after doing it the first few times, it's so minute, you question it (was there a freak breeze...did I breathe hard, etc.)

Most advanced thing I've done, was a pencil twirl, and that was after almost two hours, and it exhausted the hell out of me... Other thing that was pretty impressive was pyrokinesis...but I was only able to singe the edge of a piece of paper. Still, I was pretty impressed with myself. It only took about 40 minutes...but it was after already moving around a paperclip...

Basically, every time it's been successful, it's taken a lot of time, and energy. So, I don't practice it often (or show anyone, just so they can shoot it down to some freak occurrance). Luckily, I'm also a SLIDER (Street Light Interference Data Exchange Receiver....google on it to learn more). So, if I want to impress someone, I'll go outside and have a streetlight turn off and on at will... Great party trick, and takes almost no time whatsoever, and requires little effort...(until after a while doing it...then I get a headache). It's proof enough for most, and they leave it at that....

I try to reserve it for friends, as when I've shown others, I'm sometimes treated differently, suspiciously afterwards, and it's not a good feeling...

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by LOBO

I use "psi balls" to heal others. I'm a practicing Reiki student, and martial artist. In both I use this energy.

As for you being exhausted, the reason for this is that you are using *your* energy, rather than the universal energy (or Chi) to make the psi balls. This tends to leave one feeling "drained", especially if they fail to replace the energy back into their system.

~So it'll be a bad idea to form a psi-ball when your drunk as hell? lol I'm sure I'll feel really wasted after that. j.k I'd never try such a maneuver.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
so how would one unlearn?

dont tell me to clear my mind.. i fall asleep when i do tat. meditation is something i love but i always end up sleeping..

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well, this is sort of part of the story of how I got my handle, Loki...

One fine autumn day, during my freshman year of high school, the lights decide to go out, and well, I was reduced to using a candle.

It first happened when I wasn't paying attention. I started thinking about fire, and all that, wishing I had more light to read by. It gradually began to get brighter and brighter, and I didn't notice until I began to get really warm. I looked up, and the flame on the candle was like 8" high. I was stunned, and in that moment of surprise, the flame went back down to normal.

I began to experiment more and more with meditation type exercises, with candles, and things of that sort. I can, to a certain extent, manipulate flame with my mind.

my most remarkable thing I've ever done with things of that sort was I made a stick of incense burst back into flames after I had blown it out, and there was only an ember left.

So, there you have it. I became very friendly with fire, much like my namesake. For the record, I don't consider myself pyrokinetic, but I do have some abilities that lean that way. I'm not Pyro from the X-men, but hey, My abilities suit me just fine.

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
Well, this is sort of part of the story of how I got my handle, Loki...

One fine autumn day, during my freshman year of high school, the lights decide to go out, and well, I was reduced to using a candle.

It first happened when I wasn't paying attention. I started thinking about fire, and all that, wishing I had more light to read by. It gradually began to get brighter and brighter, and I didn't notice until I began to get really warm. I looked up, and the flame on the candle was like 8" high. I was stunned, and in that moment of surprise, the flame went back down to normal.

I began to experiment more and more with meditation type exercises, with candles, and things of that sort. I can, to a certain extent, manipulate flame with my mind.

my most remarkable thing I've ever done with things of that sort was I made a stick of incense burst back into flames after I had blown it out, and there was only an ember left.

So, there you have it. I became very friendly with fire, much like my namesake. For the record, I don't consider myself pyrokinetic, but I do have some abilities that lean that way. I'm not Pyro from the X-men, but hey, My abilities suit me just fine.

WOW that is really amazing. I would sure like to learn how to do that sort of thing, just to prove to people that it IS possible.

posted on Dec, 13 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
The reason of course, is as an exercise to "unlearn" what we think we've learned of reality. That is the reason for me at least, when it comes to psychic balls.

It's a good question, but I too can understand this... Even after doing it the first few times, it's so minute, you question it (was there a freak breeze...did I breathe hard, etc.)

Most advanced thing I've done, was a pencil twirl, and that was after almost two hours, and it exhausted the hell out of me... Other thing that was pretty impressive was pyrokinesis...but I was only able to singe the edge of a piece of paper. Still, I was pretty impressed with myself. It only took about 40 minutes...but it was after already moving around a paperclip...

Basically, every time it's been successful, it's taken a lot of time, and energy. So, I don't practice it often (or show anyone, just so they can shoot it down to some freak occurrance). Luckily, I'm also a SLIDER (Street Light Interference Data Exchange Receiver....google on it to learn more). So, if I want to impress someone, I'll go outside and have a streetlight turn off and on at will... Great party trick, and takes almost no time whatsoever, and requires little effort...(until after a while doing it...then I get a headache). It's proof enough for most, and they leave it at that....

I try to reserve it for friends, as when I've shown others, I'm sometimes treated differently, suspiciously afterwards, and it's not a good feeling...

alright, thanks for clearin that up for me.

Any other stories to share with us?

[Edited on 13-12-2003 by sftprez]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
People who may be able to perform telekinesis to a high standard may not want to perform and see it as a pointlesss attribute so even if someone saw your topic and could they may not answer you.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Personally I've told people in another thread about my frustration in creating psychic blue balls.. Sometimes I have been able to move normally flacid apendages of my body with mind power alone.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
When I was 7-8 years old or so, I would see halos on top of my bed every night.
Im not sure what they were, but Iv always felt that my mind seemed abit more open than others, I can feel energies but have never dwelled to deeply into this subject due to the lack of time, focus, and like some have, a master to guide me.
Deep

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Once again i find myself stating the line...

ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO DIGITAL CAMERA'S?

Really, if you want people to believe you... then prove it, if you don't you'll remain a fraud or a fool in the eyes of many.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Once again i find myself stating the line...

ARE YOU ALLERGIC TO DIGITAL CAMERA'S?

Really, if you want people to believe you... then prove it, if you don't you'll remain a fraud or a fool in the eyes of many.

i would have to agree. If someone could actually help us with some hard core evidence that it is possible, then it would definitely help in the "unlearning" process.

posted on Dec, 18 2003 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I'd have to say my greatest TK feat would have to me making my dog eat black olive pizza... I set it in front of him and "commanded" him to EAT!

and bingo .. he gobbled it up..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join