It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project "Lucid"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Anyone got anything on the entities known as 'Phenomena 1 and Phenomena 2?' Get back.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 11:25 PM
link   
are they the cousins of thing 1 and thing 2?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I know about LUCID but not sure what you are referring to.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I dont know what you mean by it....

But i'm getting a hypnosis CD that will make all my dreams 100% lucid all the time for the rest of my life. Unless i buy another CD which will remove the curse file.

I cant wait for it. Getting very very anxious.

Now this is what I call Project Lucid. I'm gunna be testing out heaps of things in my dreams, including trying to see if i can get control over my mind/body aka the superman project ;P

posted on Dec, 11 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I dont know what you mean by it....

But i'm getting a hypnosis CD that will make all my dreams 100% lucid all the time for the rest of my life. Unless i buy another CD which will remove the curse file.

I cant wait for it. Getting very very anxious.

Now this is what I call Project Lucid. I'm gunna be testing out heaps of things in my dreams, including trying to see if i can get control over my mind/body aka the superman project ;P

Let me know if that really works... It sounds like a scam to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
If you want to get some good info on Lucid Dreaming in general or the techniques involved, you should really check out this book: www.amazon.com...=1071584400//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl14/102-7348555-4310537?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

I read it a couple of months ago and it really did help me getting Lucid more often.

(Woah, I didn't mean my post to sound like an ad
)

posted on Dec, 16 2003 @ 09:59 AM
link   
You
the site!!!

But what do you mean with "project lucid" exactly, Lucifer???

top topics

join