It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOAH'S ARCH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 01:55 PM
link   
why did GOD annihilated the humans knowing that their evil was in some form in the son of noah hem who was cursed by noah for thinking foul of his father when he saw noah naked.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Shrink the avatar! You will get in trouble for its size.

By the way, what is it? 9mm?

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would argue that Noah reaction to the coming flood was akin to the reaction
most animals have when conditions are such that an event such as for instance a pole shift is about to occur.

Furthermore, I question the time line in respect to this event as the story of Noah was not written until after the Story of Moses. Until that time it was carried from person to person by word of mouth. The last pole shift to have occurred was about 30,000 or so years ago (at the advent of the last ice age). My impression is the conclusions drawn in the Bible are false in relation to Gods intent. Others within Noah's tribe thought he was crazy to be building a Sea fairing vessel on dry land and responded in kind (to claim that all mankind was evil seems a bit absurd).

Several cultures do have similar stories of surviving a flood but the stories are not similar in many ways. Pole shifts have been found to be quite common and do occur at regular intervals. Records fro other cultures so substantiate this.

My question at this point to anyone who would care to answer is. Given the biblical accounts of how the ark was prepared, how would it react to being hit by large amounts of EM and Gamma radiation?

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hello Malicious

The bible says that God wiped out mankind because it was only evil continually, and the toughts and intents of their heart was also evil continually.

God saved Noah because he found grace in the sight of God and he was the only righteous man. The family of Noah was saved because when god blesses a person he also Blesses their children if they have any. Also the Bible does Give a promise of God that whoever is saved their family will be saved also.

God knew ham was Going to sin, They were all still sinners themselves. The flood did not wipe out sin in anyway. But the flood has many spiritual meanings. Firstly it represents water baptism. It also speaks of the Rapture of christs church. The flood came as a surprise for everyone, except for Noah and family, But the rest of the world at that time did not know or believe it was coming, so they were not prepared and thats why they all perished. the connection with this to the NT is the saying of Jesus "I come as a thief in the night".
Noahs Ark also speaks of the fact that not many will be saved or raptured. Only 8 people were saved out of the millions that were alive at the time. So as in the last days Jesus said "Straight is the gate and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few be there that find it".

I hope this helps in some way

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 06:00 PM
link   
M-

My favorite pastime is not reminding you of our avatar guidelines: xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

I deleted your avatar because of it's EXCESSIVE size.

[Edited on 16-11-2002 by William]

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I warned ya, you listened a little bit, but still to big. next time pick a smaller one.

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 11:50 PM
link   
if u wish

posted on Nov, 15 2002 @ 11:59 PM
link   
A .45 colt 1911. Make it fit. That is the sidearm of all time! Forget the 92-F.

[Edited on 16-11-2002 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 12:08 AM
link   
they told me that having a weapon as a avatar is not part of the rules

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Gen. 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of reknown.
Gen. 6:12 And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.

These verses refer to the fact that the fallen angels had relations with human women which they found fair and bore offspring who were giants. That Noah's family were the only ones spared and I think somewhere it says not only that Noah found grace with God but that his family was the only one that was not corrupted with the Nephilim, or the angel/ human half breeds. In doing so Satan and friends meant to corrupt mankind, the crown of God's creation and I've also heard that he was trying to corrupt mankind for the goal of preventing Jesus from coming since if everybody was half breeds how could Jesus be born?
One more side point...
Matthew 24:37 But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
How were the days of Noah? The cross breeding between angels and humans. That's possibly happening right now except you don't see a bunch of giants walking around. Maybe all the experimenting with reproductive organs that their doing has something to do with the point of breeding without the offspring being giants.

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 07:54 PM
link   
i actually understand wat u are saying and i see how the devil was here before and how he has influenced our future like he did when he ask God if he could test his loyal servant isaiah. when lucifer destroyed his flock, his house and his children and he never denied God at any moment.I NEED BLOOD

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Who said you can't have a weapon? What's the matter with the weapons, although 9mm is rather whimpy.
The size of the avatar was the problem. Just scale it down a bit.

Here are the avatar rules:
xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Guys are we going to spend time debating the avatar status or get to
the topic?

posted on Nov, 16 2002 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by malicious
they told me that having a weapon as a avatar is not part of the rules

My U2U to you said:

"Your avatar was removed due to it's excessive large size.

Please review our guidelines at:
xmb.abovetopsecret.com..."

new topics

top topics

join