It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Know how to read palms? Wanna read mine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   
In an exhibitionary splurge I decided to scan my palm and ask for a reading from the F&S board. I decided to do this after noticing that my hands looked somewhat weary. I figure if someone doesn't know they can give it a shot and use a hand other than their own.

Color hand:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

BW contrast enhanced ugly hand:

(of right palm; not life size)

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
What a great idea!!!

Below is a picture of both my palms as well, can someone please give me a reading ?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:07 AM
link   
cant read palms .............I used to read the tarot a long long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
dang NC. your life line looks pretty happy right now.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Not that I am bona-fide...but I did studies in the occult and witchcraft. Like I said before...it's gotta be your left hand. Duh...sorry...read the bottom line...btw...needs to be your left hand.

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by xenongod]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:24 PM
link   
No problem. Left hand coming right up... hd on while I transmit my body parts to BTS heheheh....

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:40 PM
link   
here we go....

Left hand:

BW Contrast:

Color:

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a bump for xenongod and other interested parties.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Your heart lines shows that you have a strong sexual desire and are picky about your partners..it also branches off into two lines...meaning that you have two corresponding emotional desires...one for love...one for sexual satisfaction.

The head line...how you see the world and communicate with other people...shows that you are creative and you have a readiness to play with new ideas...lucky you...eh?

The life line...it shows that you are a thorough collective thinker and you have a very physically active life and have a very active personality...go get'em!!...hehe.

Anyhoo...remember...your palm doesn't control your future...you do. Palm reading can be done with the right hand...but the old way of reading palms mainly uses the left hand.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Hmmm interesting comments. Hats off to Xenogod

On the whole I found the reading to be correct, but not overly so. What does "collective thinker" mean?

new topics

top topics

join