It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My ex girlfriend & I...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
What�s up people? Mi ex novia ten�a 14 a�os y yo 25 a�os. �Te pondr�as de novio/a con alguien menor o mayor que tu? Sorry folks I don�t speak english or write english. I�m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. So I speak spanish and write in spanish.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I took SOME Spanish, so lemme see how much I can translate...

"What's up people? My ex-girlfriend is 14 years old and I am 25 years. (I'm not TOO sure on this part, but I think I'm right) Would you put yourself of with somebody younger or older than yourself?"

I hope I'm right...

This has been a public service by "prophetmike".

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by smminguijon
What�s up people? Mi ex novia ten�a 14 a�os y yo 25 a�os. �Te pondr�as de novio/a con alguien menor o mayor que tu? Sorry folks I don�t speak english or write english. I�m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. So I speak spanish and write in spanish.

I speak spanish so I'll answer this one. What he's saying here is that he's 25 and his girlfriend is 14
. What he's asking is would any of you go out with someone that young.

Now my answer:
Mano tu estas loco!!! Como carajos te vas a poner de novio con una nena de 14 a�os. Tu eres demasiado mayor. Si estuvieras en los Estados Unidos estarias preso ahora mismo. Hazte un favor y buscate una muchacha de tu propia edad. O que por lo menos tenga 18 a�os.

Translation:
What are you #ing crazy? How the hell are you going to have a 14 year old girlfriend. You're too old for her. If you were living in the States right now you would be in jail. Do me a favor and find a girl your own age. Or at least a girl whos 18.

[Edited on 8-12-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Love... Sweet love...

Cuando se ama la edad no importa� �O si?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If this translates bad, blame the software...not me.

El amor verdadero est� m�s all� de la edad.

I couldn't speak Spanish, so I used a online word-mangler.

Amigo de buena suerte.

Bienvenidos Encima de Secreto Superior.

(I'm such a nerd....)

[Edited on 12-8-2003 by darklanser]

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by smminguijon
Love... Sweet love...

Cuando se ama la edad no importa� �O si?

Mano tu estas loco. Ella es una bebe practicamente. Olvidate de eso y buscate una novia de tu propia edad.

Tranlation:
Dude are you nuts!! She's practically a baby. Forget about it and find a girl your own age.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   
25 and a 14 yr old.....strange

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
your a damn pedophile:shk:

: :bash:

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:51 AM
link   

your a damn pedophile

Dude, maybe thats ok in Buenos Aires....but here, it's not only wrong....it's illegal. (Sorry it's not in Spanish, but it is an english board...there are plenty of free translators out there, so if I have to use one, so do you, hehe...
)

At 14, she's mentally not mature enough to enter into a serious relationship...she is still a child. Dude, that is SO wrong...

Don't get me wrong, it isn't the age difference, there are plenty of couples separated by ten years or more... The difference is...in most of those relationships...both are ADULTS, not a CHILD....

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Pedofilia es cuando se obliga a una persona de menor edad a hacer lo que no quiere, lo que yo hice fue enamorarme de mi ex novia y ella de m�. No le veo nada de malo a eso, �y ustedes?

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Pedophilia is when one forces a person of smaller age to do what he/she does not want, what I did was to fall in love with my former girlfriend, and she of me. I do not see nothing of evil to that, do you?

Translated...

Ok then, statutory rape....whatever you want to call it. Dude, she is a child. She does not have the mental maturity to know when she is "in love" as at that age, she cannot distinguish between a crush, and love. You are/were taking advantage of that. Besides, as I mentioned....it's illegal (at least in the states) to have sexual relations with a minor.

Now it may be legal where you are at (hell, some cultures marry at like 9 or 12..), but globally, most will say a 14 year old, isn't quite ready to make such a determination....

[Edited on 9-12-2003 by Gazrok]

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
allright, i speak a tiny bit of french and by using my imagination i can understand most of what you are saying in spanish...

But this is an english message board, so please write in english, even if you make a lot of grammer and spelling errors.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAATTTT!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE A PEDOPHILE NO MATTER HOW YOU WANT TO SUGAR COAT IT....

YOU HAVE TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF HER NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS....

She is still a baby! She's in the beginning of her puberty phase! She probably just started mensturating, and growing hair!

You are one sick dude, if that was my daughter i'd make her kick your ass not me!

Sick Sick bastard.

[Edited on 23-1-2004 by TrueLies]

top topics

join