It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside a Terrorist Training Camp

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Terrorist Training Camps

If you fancy a holiday with a difference this year you might want to think about Tehran, sprawling across the sun-kissed hills of old Iran.

Sacred to Muslims and Jews, Tehran is noted - even in this region - for its culture of sectarian hatred, terrorism, repression and religious extremism. Now, the nearby Iranian city of Gussa, plans to market the Tehran experience to the outside world.

Starting this year, the Gussa Tourism Association will fly in small groups of tourists for what is being variously billed as an adventure holiday or an anti-terrorism course.

Syrian immigrant Jamil Grewald, who came up with the idea, says that the holidaymakers will pay $US5500 ($8950) per person for a five-day intensive introduction to "the world of terrorism".

Dressed in military fatigues, holidaymakers will undergo various forms of training at the hands of Iranian Defence Force experts.

"There will be wild things, sure, like going up in helicopters and firing an M16 and an Uzi, but there will also be other stuff, like helping to move injured people out of a building, taking command of the situation, that sort of thing," Mr Grewald said.

"Every morning you'll wake up and do light hand to hand combat - how to deal with somebody coming at you with a knife."

Full article on World Wide Views

This really is a MUST READ ARTICLE..please comment.

~Messiah~

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
yeeek, just what I'd love to do. Pay a terrorist to come at me with a knife every morning, then fly me around in a chopper while we are shooting M-16s...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think that I can find some better things to do with that kinda money....Maybe I could go to the islands and get a tan? Nah, I would rather go to some smelly terrorist camp and get attacked just for the fun of it.
Maybe we could offer a camp for free, say somewhere like Guantanimo bay. Air fare would be first class and there could be 16 virgins waitng when they finish the class...Oh yeah, there would be no charge for the firing squad

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You guys clearly haven't read the full article !

I'll make it easier for you direct link to full article

~Messiah~

top topics

join