It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Carlyle Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have seen mention of this NeoConservative organization in many stories of the right wing take over of America. Its members are far reaching, counting heads of industry and state among them. But it is always vague on what the Carlyle Group really is and what its purpose is for. Who is Carlyle, and what is this group doing meddling in politics?

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadeofgray
I have seen mention of this NeoConservative organization in many stories of the right wing take over of America. Its members are far reaching, counting heads of industry and state among them. But it is always vague on what the Carlyle Group really is and what its purpose is for. Who is Carlyle, and what is this group doing meddling in politics?

The right winged takeover of america, eh? Thats so weird, just 5 years ago all I was hearing about was the left wing takeover of america.....

So I wonder which one it is...or maybe, its neither. Maybe its just a whole lot of nonsense thrown out there to disguise whats really going on. Everyone in here, it seems, buys into one conspiracy theory or another. So what if you paying attention to things like this, is actually part of the conspiracy.

That would mean that we are part of the conspiracy, without even knowing it.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"Our mission is to be the premier global private equity firm, leveraging the insight of Carlyle's team of investment professionals to generate extraordinary returns across a range of investment choices, while maintaining our good name and the good name of our investors. "
Their Website

Red Herring Article

Real One Video-Conspiracy Stuff

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   
So you heard the media say of itself that there would be a right or left wing takeover?

At best, if you heard right, it was left. If you heard left it was right. But probably neither and both.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:22 AM
link   
The news is better.

According to them, the left is taking over the world as part of a vast liberal conspiracy including the media elite waging a war on morality, truth, justice, blah, blah, blah.

Makes me feel powerful. Uber Anti-Christ.

Let me tell you, I used to run in Ted Turner circles, and he's a hillbilly. Andy Griffith elite maybe.

posted on Dec, 10 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Yeah, because the left has such great power...

I have just started reading about them and there past investors. There are Bin Laden ties in there. They didn't even ask them to share their stock until they got pressured.

top topics

join