It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will be interesting to see who is here at Xmas

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I certainly won't be. I won't be anywhere near a computer around that time for at least a week.

I like ATS but not that much.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:52 AM
link   
For the three-four days up to, including, and after....I likely won't be near it either...

And then the following month is my wedding, so any use of a computer will be scouring for info, etc.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
i probably will be. i mean. theres nothing else to do at christmas. although...no there is nothing else to do.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If I'm not here then I won't *see* who is here or not, will I?
Nope..

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'll be here.

I'm working during the holidays..nothing much else to do so see ya around if ur here!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This place is the best, so I don't know how someone could want to go a day without visiting ATS!

Merry Christmas!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I'll probably show up here on X-mas. We should have an ATS X-mas party.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
thatd be cool!

I'll take the site for the day!

OMG...how depressing!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I'll be here, and you can bet that there will be a very large amount of "Merry Christmas" posts on the day around the world's timezones.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Raises hand.

"Absent".

I will be away from where I am currently, which is away from where I am more often, but I won't be there either. I'll be somewhere else again where the big cars tear around the mountain.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
I will be away from where I am currently, which is away from where I am more often, but I won't be there either.

Ummm, ok.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Ill be here. Testing out all my new computer #. And chatting with my friends and family. I got nuttin better to do. Maybe I should get a life.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
No, lives just clutter up all your free time.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I might be around for 30 minutes or so every other day, but not Christmas day. I might be on the day before Xmas, nothing really to do. I definately will not be around for 2 - 4 days after though, snowboarding time
Can't wait

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone, and sure, I'm up for a xmas party

-wD

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I'll be somewhere else, but with drink in hand and nodding off after eating disgracefully, I will dream of ATS cause I am sick of those same stories every XMAS...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
i might show up.

but need to spend more time with my FAMILY!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I will be here. I do not have to many other things to do.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
although i havent seen my family in a few years and they will b here i will still show up. I was talkin to my mom about this site and she is dying to see it...she was teaching me about the nwo and the trilateral commission for years..she said she was taught about those things in college when she was going for her phd..she is dying to read up on em

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExceptNoMore

I will be away from where I am currently, which is away from where I am more often, but I won't be there either.

Ummm, ok.

Glad my circumlocutionism meets with your approval. There's enough of a clue there for SiGMAtosis enthusiasts.

An early 'Merry Christmas" to you!

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Raises hand.

"Absent".

I will be away from where I am currently, which is away from where I am more often, but I won't be there either. I'll be somewhere else again where the big cars tear around the mountain.

OOOOOOOHOOOHHHOHOOOOOH!

I think MA's going to be in Manitou Spgs, near Pikes Peak, folks. Keep an eye out.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join