It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Sourcing & Extraction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 06:57 AM
link   
This is a new project of mine. Forget obes, remote viewing, e.s.p., sixth sense, etc. How about one-stop shopping, in a matter of speaking. Something akin to accessing the universal mind in a one-step process. In & out. No fuss, no hassles. This occurred to be in a dream recently. Something I believe is worthwhile for myself to be looking into.

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Then school wouldn't be necessary anymore...

posted on Dec, 8 2003 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Questor
This is a new project of mine. Forget obes, remote viewing, e.s.p., sixth sense, etc. How about one-stop shopping, in a matter of speaking. Something akin to accessing the universal mind in a one-step process. In & out. No fuss, no hassles. This occurred to be in a dream recently. Something I believe is worthwhile for myself to be looking into.

[this represents my light saber, cutting thru fuzzyness]

Questor, perhaps what you are suggesting is only repackaging ideas, creating another definition...
MARKETING !!!

*which is not a 'bad' idea, or a unproductive idea...

As you pointed out-> there are many faces that 'Universal Mind' presents;; ie OBEs, Remote Viewing, 6th Sense, ESP, etc etc...

these faces/facets/paths... are different ways to access the [?????] there seems as many ways as there are individual persons....
MAYBE--> another pathway (for those people not attracted to existing pathways) might be formulated/expressed thru a channel you would create!

GO FOR IT...

PERHAPS the old, archaic paradigms of 'working for something' & 'learning from adepts/masters/gurus' ...et al....is a DEFUNCT, OUTDAATED concept in this 21st century, fast approaching the 2012 're-birth of humanity & earth & cosmos'...

myself...i'll continue to journey to the realm of the 100th monkey...chant &/or visualize into alternate realities, sing-dance into states of ecstacy, ponder mysterious dimensions,worlds,minds....talk, converse with others on the mystical realms up to a point of 'clarity' & 'epiphany'--> and recieve the reward... as the kundalini fire springs from within, sometimes called the 'holy spirit' in other thought spheres........

enjoy your journey
s/riff raff

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks. You got it.

posted on Dec, 9 2003 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If you access your higher future self then you do have access to the universal mind.

But it will not be that useful to you immediately because you will not know what questions to ask nor will you always understand the answers.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I received another dream informing me that I should investigate channeling as a means of quick accessing to certain kinds of info.

The dream basically presented a working scenario of how this could happen.

top topics

join