It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newz Forum: SOCCER: Lampard may quit Chelsea

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Frank Lampard's agent insists the England midfielder could still leave Chelsea if he is not awarded an improved contract.His future has been thrown into doubt after talks over a new deal stalled. His agent Steve Kutner told the Sunday People newspaper: "There are no more talks planned because all the talking has been done. That's it. It's over.

The 26-year-old has been by far the Blues' most consistent player this year, but feels he is being undervalued when compared with some of the club's new recruits.Lampard wanted his future sorted out before Euro 2004, but that now looks unlikely and Italian teams Juventus and Inter Milan could be on alert after being linked with the 26-year-old. Lampard still has two years left on his existing contract and had earlier stated: "If I was offered a long-term contract which enabled me to finish my career here, I would sign it as long as the circumstances were right. "Obviously, money plays a part but I think that I've worked hard to be an important player at this club and I just want to be rewarded."

new topics

join