It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK Did not die in the assassination

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I think that all these missing celebs and politicos and famous people are actually alive and entertaining the grays on their moon base. They have a lot of time to kill before they invade earth so they need to be entertained and preoccupied.

Yes, the Greys have this lounge on their moonbase where you can hear all the greatest hits being sung...

Those Greys really know how to live it up....

So on Friday night at "Club Grey" Kurt Cobain is playing guitar and singing "About a Grey", "Hairspray Grey" and who can forget the hit, "Moist Grey"...

Then on Saturday night the lights go down low for the romantic moods of the Kang baby... Elvis, he's gonna be playing "You Ain't Nothin' But a Hound Grey"...

and finally on Sunday night Jim Morrison is playing "People are Grey" and "Come on Baby, Light my Grey"....

Hell, I can't wait! Beam me up Scottie!

[Edited on 31-12-2003 by intelgurl]

posted on Dec, 31 2003 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If this has already been posted, I'm sorry. I did a quick google search for this, and found this page. It's complete BS, IMO. I mean, seriously!

www.envasion.net...

There are also all kinds of "What If" scenarios.

[Edited on 12-31-2003 by Satyr]

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gryffen

i think there was three snipers one in the book storage one in the field and one in the drain pipe. Also u know anythaing about the dude with the umbrella

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
the photo u saw of kurt cobain with his head 'blown off' is a fake. there were no photos released that show his head and the reports stated that his head was in basically perfect condition except for some contorting and a bit of blood coming out of his ear. there is actually a very good argument that he was murdered. if you do a google search heaps of sites will come up.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yes, I saw this in a National Enquirer years ago as a teenage but the article said they had built a special wing on some hospital for him. They also showed a picture of JFK in a wheelchair (head bandaged) with a nurse or maybe Jackie pushing him around

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think it's brilliant that the story comes from the weekly world news?
The one about kennedy surviving and living in a retirement home/hospital....just priceless.

the same paper has found noahs ark every year for twenty years, found adam and eves bones twice, photographed dozens of unicorns and aliens....and now snaps kennedy......

Come on folks.....that story is ludicrous.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
jfk died in the assassination. bobby kennedy admitted taking the brain and other organs and burying them in the grave at arlington. there was at least two but probly more gun men. the house select committee on assassinations proved this with acustics recorded at dealy plaza by one of the motocycle police men. the shot came from the grassy knoll. a second gun was found the next day on the knoll (see robert grodens the search for lee harvey oswald).

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
JFK was killed by the mob and the CIA. Those photos are phony. The back of his head was blown off by the bullet that struck him from the front. He didn't live 10 seconds after that. I was 8 years old when Kennedy got killed and I am going to pursue his killer as long as I live. The CIA hated him because of the Bay of Pigs. The mob hated him because he was screwing the mob's girlfriends--mainly Sam Giancanno's girlfriend. Attorney General Bobby Kennedy was after the mob. Bobby was also murdered. There was a massive coverup so we will probably never know who killed Kennedy.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Alright, hi it would onlly let me post annoymously so my name is MEAGAN EXHALE. anyway, it was an orginized hit. JFK was letting # slip. he was bascially trying to destroy the CIA from the inside out. And especailly since his scandal with Monroe. Also, his father had ties with the Mafia, but his father was now trying to take down the mafia. I believe the Kennedys' useed their mafia connection to kill Monroe because she "knew to much." But the mafia was sloppy about it. that why it got traced back to the Kennedys. But it was deffinitly a hired hit either way, and there was deffinitly more than one snipper. but i think he SURVIVED, people survive brain tramas all the time. the picture of him on the island with "jackie" look just like them both. And the Onassis's so happen to own. Not to mention how Jackie got remarried to Onassis. But I do believe he's dead now. They burried him at see.

KURT WAS MURDERED BY HIS WIFE, SHE HIRED A HIT ON HIM. THINKN ABOUT THAT. HOW DO YOU SHOT yourself WITH A SHOTGUN. ITS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE.

AND HITLER, WASN'T SHOT TO DEATH. HE POISIONED HIM SELF WITH CYANIDE. HE GAVE IT TO HIS DOG FIRST TO FIGUREOUT HOW FAST IT WOULD TAKE AND HOW MUCH HE DID. HE THEN SHOT HIS MISTRESS, THEN CHOCKED DOWN THE CYANIDE HIMSELF.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 03:56 PM
link   
my history teacher was in the marines and claims to have saw JFK on a military base somewhere on a island off the coast of south carolina, i believe he said. he said that there was a house behind a big wall that they were told to never go to unless told to. he was put on guard duty and as he was walking inside the perimeter a colonel came out of the house and told him to turn around and not look until told to do so. when he turned around, there was a shed and in the window he could see the reflection of a man in a wheel chair and claims it was JFK. he said he was a "vegetable" form the brain damage from the shot but it was him. he didn't say anything at the time because he didn't want to get killed or anything. haha. which makes complete sense. i almost believe it.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MaskedAvatar

maybe its only an assassination because you were told it was an assassination?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
While it's my opinion JFK did die as a result of the assassination, I don't rule out the possibility that he could have survived. Nothing much would surprise me considering the powers that be are capable, and knowing that others have been known to survive similar injuries. After some searching I found this forum post

freeforumzone.leonardo.it...

There's a lot of interesting pieces to this theory, especially the location where the pictures were taken.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I was 12 years old, it was 1974, my mother had a friend that stayed with us for a while. This friend, Ruby, was an old retired nurse from Florida. One evening out of the blue she confided to me a secret she felt she needed to get off her chest. Mind you, I was 12 years old and really had no feelings at the time pertaining to JFK. The story she told me, has however, haunted me throughout these past 41 years since. I have to admit I wasn't real sure of the authenticity of the story, just seemed unbelievable, yet the look on her face and the stare in her eyes (as if looking back through a veil of time) gave me the chills.

She said she had been employed at a Private Facility in Florida, that she had been a private nurse to JFK. She stated he was nothing more than a shell of the man he once was. He was not able to communicate due to the extensive brain damage from the gunshot wounds. She said he would be dressed daily (everyday) and placed in a wheel-chair and then pushed out to a garden to sit in the sunshine. She said this was top secret information and asked me not to share it. That has been 41 years ago when she told me the story and I doubt she is still living and maybe now is as good a time to share this.

Now this may be a fabricated story, and I oftened wondered why she felt compelled to share it with me.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
flagg...cause I remember that.....and the picture of her with a wheelchair.....wind blowing....too

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join